The News

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
8 years later, the rest of Fahrenheit were sitting on the living room of the Tian Mansion in America when Chun arrived with a news.

"Boys, I have something to tell you." Chun started while eating ice cream. He just came out from the dining room.

"What is it Ge?" Aaron asked.

Uncle just called me and said that we will go to Taiwan tomorrow." Chun said before turning on the television and sit beside Jiro who was busy fixing his hair.

"But why?" Calvin asked while watching on the television. The television just showed an advertisement of Tian Group of Companies with S.H.E.A. as the models.

"Because we will be collaborating with S.H.E.A. on a project for the company." Chun continued.

"What???!!! You mean, we will working with those cute girls?" Jiro asked when he finished fixing his hair.

"Yes, you're right." Chun assured him.

"Yes, I will be with Jiejie again. It's been a long time since she is with us." Aaron said for a while.

"Yeah, I really miss that brat." Calvin said and smiled.

"What? You have a sister in S.H.E.A.?" Chun asked.

"Yes, her name is Ella." Aaron and Calvin said together.

Chun chocked when Aaron and Calvin said that Ella is their sister. Jiro laughed while Aaron and Calvin were wondering about Chun's reaction.

Fahrenheit were living together in the Tian Mansion. When Hebe left and went back to Taiwan, Chun was really lonely so he convinced Aaron and Aaron's brother, Calvin to live with him and they agreed since their parent's knew Chun's uncle. They were in high school when they met Jiro. They convinced him to live with them since Jiro was living in a boarding house and he agreed since his parents also knew Chun's uncle. Since then, they were known as Fahrenheit and were always together.

The rest of Fahrenheit were busy packing their luggage in their own room while Chun was busy chatting with Ella on his facebook.

-Chat Box-

Chun: Hey honey!

Ella: Hi Chun.

Chun: Uhmmm, we will be going there tomorrow.

Ella: What!!! Here in Taiwan. As in tomorrow?

Chun: Yeah. I'm really excited to see you.

Ella: Me too. We, so it means that you will be here with the rest of Fahrenheit?

Chun: Yeah, with your brothers and Jiro.

Ella: How did you found out?

Chun: They just told me now and I was shocked.

Ella: Sorry for not telling you. :(

Chun: It's okay.

Ella: What time tomorrow?

Chun: I'm really not sure. Maybe, we will arrive in the morning.

Ella: Oh, so it means that all of you will be studying here?

Chun: Yeah, Uncle has already taken care of that school matters.

Ella: What school?

Chun: Ying De University.

Ella: Oh, our school. Great, I'm very excited.

Chun: Please, don't tell S.H.A. especially Hebe that we're coming.

Ella: Sure. But why?

Chun: I want to surprise her.

Ella: Okay. :)

Chun: I need to go now. I still gonna pack my luggage.

Ella: Bye. Love you.

Chun: Love you too. Mwuah!!!!

Chun turned of his laptop and started to packed his luggage. When he finished packing, he his laptop again and visited his e-mail. He received an e-mail from his uncle. It was about S.H.E.A. and their class schedule. They had the same class schedule with S.H.E.A. He printed 4 copies each.

They ate their last lunch in America. All the servants were sad but they knew that whatever the Emperor says,everybody must obey it even though that someone is his nephew. Emperor is what they called Mr. Tian because he is one of the riches persons in the world.

Fahrenheit were sitting again in the living room. They were busy on their laptops when Chun handed each one of them folders with Tian Group logo on it.

"It is our class schedule and the profiles of S.H.E.A. Each of us needs to study their profile so that there will no problem that gonna happen between us and S.H.E.A. By the way, S.H.E.A. stands for Selina, Hebe, Ella, and Angela." Chun said as each of them scanned the folders.

"Okay Ge/Chun. Thanks." The rest of Fahrenheit said in unison. Then, they continue on what they were doing in their laptops.

Not so long, the chopper arrived. They boarded on the chopper. The servants put their luggage on the chopper.

"Ge, I hope that our life with S.H.E.A. will be smooth." Jiro said for a while.

"I really hope so." Chun agreed.

Calvin and Aaron were already asleep in their seats. Minutes later, Jiro and Chun already asleep too.

Taiwan....

S.H.A. were already asleep on their own rooms while Ella was busy supervising the servants in cleaning and arranging the four rooms opposite their rooms. It was her task. After she logged out on Facebook, Uncle Tian called her and told her that she will be supervising the servants in cleaning the rooms for Fahrenheit. She made sure that each room will passed on Fahrenheit's taste. Jiro's room is opposite to Selina's. Aaron's room is opposite to Hebe's. Chun's room is opposite to her room, of coarse. Calvin's room is opposite to Angela's. She was wondering about the arrangement but she didn't bother asking Uncle Tian. When she and all the servants finished on what they were doing, she went to her room and ready herself to sleep.

"I hope that the happenings tomorrow will be alright. I'm really excited to see Chun and my brothers." She said and fell asleep.

8 years ago, Hebe came to Taiwan. She was alone living in Tian Mansion with only servants with her. When she studied at Taiwan High School, she met S.E.A. and became friends with them. She found out that S.E.A.'s parents were always out of the country for business and each parents were all stockholders of Tian Group of Companies. She convinced them to lived with her and they agreed. She was even the one who asked permission of S.E.A.'s parents. Since then, the group S.H.E.A. was formed and they were always there for each other.
------------------------------------------------------------
What will be the reaction of S.H.A. especially Hebe when they find out that Fahrenheit will be doing a project with them and will live with them? Will Hebe treats Aaron nicely?

2nd Chapter has been updated. Please don't forget your comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline