Chapter 9

Do I Love My Enemy?(HIATUS)

~NO ONE POV~

 

"Chunji!" Haejin called out as she made her way into the house. She didn't hear any response.

She went to the living room and was suprised to find it in a messy state. Her eyes widened.

"What..what happen here?" Haejin whispered to herself while covering with her hand.

The living room that was decorated nicely by Chunji, was all ruined already. Things were thrown here and there. It was like a tornado had pass by.

"Oh, Miss!" A maid then came running toward Haejin when she saw her. Haejin turned to look at the maid as the maid approached her. The maid seem to be worried about something.

"Miss, it's master! Please follow me now!" The maid said worriedly before gesturing Haejin to follow her quickly. Without wasting more time, Haejin followed the maid to Chunji's room.

When they arrived there, she saw all Chunji's butlers and maids were outside of the room, trying to get Chunji's out.

"Master, please come out. Master!" One of the maid called out while knocking the door several times. 

"What happen to Chun- I mean master?" Haejin asked the previous maid, worried written all over her face.

"We don't really know, but he seem to be upset about something after he called his parents.. and after you left, he suddenly bursted out and started to threw things everywhere in the living room." The maid paused. "And now, Master locked himself in his room and don't want to come out."

'Aish, what's wrong with him actually?' Haejin thought, biting her lower lip while trying to think of something.

"Wait, don't you have any spare key for the room?" Haejin asked the maid again.

"We do but.." The maid lowered his head.

"Give me the key!" Haejin snapped, making the maid startled by her action.

" N-neh? But Master--"

"Just give it to me now! Who knows what he do in there!" Haejin raised her voice to the maid. The other maids and butlers turned to look at them both, shocked because of the sudden burst. Only silent filled in the air at the moment.

Haejin knew she shouldn't be angry at the maid since she didn't do anything wrong, but she was really concerned about Chunji at that moment and her worriedness took over her better.

"A-arasso, Miss." The maid quickly bowed to her and went off to get the spare key.

Haejin took a deep breathe, trying to calm herself down.

Why was she suddenly feeling so worried? Maybe something bad happened to Chunji in there?

-----

 

She quickly opened the door using the spare key and pushed the door open slowly. The room was dark, she couldn't see anything. She took a few steps in the room and stopped while the maids and butlers waited at the door. They actually didn't dare to come in since Chunji was always strict about them going into his room.

"Master?"  She called out. No response.

"Master?" Still no response.

She reached out for the switch and switched on the light. Her eyes then widened along with the butlers and maids.

The room was also in a messy state but that wasn't the thing that made them shock.

It was Chunji. He was lying on the floor, unconsciously.

"Oh god.." Haejin gasped and quickly rushed to Chunji and put his head on her lap.

"Master?" She called out while gently slapping his cheek to wake him up. "Master, please wake up!" She even shook his body but Chunji didn't flinch at all.

Her gaze then went down to his hand when she saw something in his grasp. She gently hold his hand while her other hand took the thing so she could take a look at it.

It was actually a frame but the glass had a little crack at the bottom. Haejin looked closely at the photo in the frame and there were a man with a woman along with a little child in her arms. She guessed that the woman and the man were his parents and the little boy was Chunji when he was young. They all were smiling happily in the picture.

Now she understood how Chunji felt. He couldn't be with his parents for a long time and he always stayed alone in this big mansion. He must had wanted to spend a lot of time with his parents like the other kids.

She then turned her head to the butlers. "Help me carry him to his bed, quick!" She instructed them. The butlers didn't waste any more time and quickly did as told while the maids went to call the doctor.

After a while, the doctore arrived there.

The doctor went to Chunji's side when being told by maid and he checked on Chunji's condition.

After he done checking, he looked up. "Can I know who is responssible for this boy?" He asked.

"That would be me." Haejin answered almost immediately and walked to the doctor. "How is he?" She asked, concerned.

"Well Miss, his condition is stable now. He just have some lack of sleep and he seem like he had drain a lot of energy." The doctor told her. "He's fine for now, just make sure he rest a lot." Haejin sighed in relief and nodded her head.

"Thanks doctor." Haejin bowed to him.

"Well, I think I'll be going now. I'll leave some medicine for him downstair." He said again and Haejin just nodded. The doctor then bowed and left the room with the others, leaving only her and Chunji.

Haejin took out a clean handkerchief from her pocket and went to the toilet to immersed it in the water. After that, she went back to Chunji and gently put the damp handkerchief on his forehead.

She took the blanket on the bed and put it over Chunji's body until his chest. She then took a seat on a chair beside his bed. 

She stared at his face and smiled looking at Chunji's sleeping face. "You must be tired huh." She mumbled.

Traces of dried tears could be seen under Chunji's eyes. 'Looks like he had been crying a lot too..'  Haejin thought while tracing her thumb down along with the trace of dried tears. He also had eye bags under his eyes.  

"Why didn't you tell me if you have any problems before? You can always share it with me. Don't make me worry about you, Chunji.." She mumurmed as she looked at his face feature. He looked kind of pale, how could she not notice it before? Was she always that busy to even notice that?

Suddenly, her tears started rolling down her cheek without a warning. "Ah, why am I crying?" She laughed bitterly at herself as she tried to wipe away the tears with her thumb but the tears woudn't stop streaming down. Soon, she gave up and let the tears fall freely.

She looked back at Chunji's face, he looked really peaceful when he sleep. "How come you can still look this peaceful at the time like this?" She murmured but of course, Chunji didn't reply her.

"Chunji, I really feel guilty right now, you know that?" She sniffed. "Seeing you like this make me feel guilty. I shouldn't have let you left alone just like that. I shouldn't have treat you like that and I'm really sorry for all those things." She sobbed as more tears came running down her cheek. Her hands slowly made their way to his hand. She held his hands tightly. His hands were actually cold. She started rubbing her hands with his so they would become warmer.

"Chunji, I know I'm wishing this late, but happy birthday. Today is your birthday, right? I'm sorry I forgot about it earlier. You can claim your gift in the morning." She said jokingly, trying to lit up the mood and wiped away her tears.

"Goodnight and sleep well, Chunji."

 

A/N : Hope this is not that bad. haha, please ignore my grammer and spelling -__- Sorry for not updating for sooo long too. Hope you guys enjoy reading!^^