Chapter 5

Do I Love My Enemy?(HIATUS)

A/N  : . Infinite will apear. In this story, Infinite is Haejin best friend since childhood. Sunggyu is the closest to Haejin. But 4 years ago, Infinite decided to study in America so, they and their families moved there. They all are rich too but, they are not Idols. And now, they moved back in Seoul without their family. They live in a bangalow in Seoul together. They enrolled in the same school as Haejin.  All the Infinite members are the same age. I hope you guys understand. Thank you. ^^ Oh, and in Teen Top, Chunji, CAP, L.Joe are the same age while the other are one year younger.

~NO ONE POV~

 

" Ricky, are you sure your plan will work? " L.Joe asked as he closed his locker door and faced the other Teen Top except Chunji of course.

" What do you mean, hyung? Of course it will work! " Ricky said, proudly.

" But don't you think it's too much that your noona is staying in Chunji's house? " CAP said.

" No. Don't worry. They'll be fine, just trust me. " Ricky grinned at them. They just sighed.

" Do you even know what are you doing? " Niel asked.

" Yes, of course I know! I'm trying to get them both together! I told you already. " Ricky said and grinned cheekily.

" Speeking of them, there they are. " Changjo said while gazing at Haejin and Chunji's way. The other also looked at Haejin and Chunji who were just entering the school.

They both were walking in the school. Chunji was walking with girls around him.  Haejin was walking at the back while holding some big and heavy books in her hands. She looked tired. 

" See, your sister is suffering, you know? " Chanjo said.

" I know that but I had no choice. Anyway, it won't be for long until they realise their feeling. " Ricky said. " Hopefully.. " Ricky sighed. He actually felt pity for his sister too but, it was his plan anyway.

-----------

' Oh my god! This books are killing me! ' Haejin sighed as she continued walking. She looked at Chunji who was walking in front of her with the girls around him. ' Aish.. He's having a good time while I have to carry this stupid books! ' Haejin cursed.

" Let me help you with that. " A voice then said.

" Ahh.. No thanks. There's no need to. " Haejin said before looking at the person who own the voice. Her eyes widened when she saw a guy with small eyes, smiling at her. The books that were in her hands then fell down to the floor because of shock, and the loud sound attracted the attention of the students around her. She gasped, she couldn't believe what she saw in front of her. After four years of not seeing each other, she was finally met eyes with him again. After she finally realised that it wasn't a dream, she smilled and hugged Sunggyu.

" Gyu oppa! " Haejin said excitedly. Sunggyu smiled and hugged her back.

All the students around her gasped as they saw the scene. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Haejin, the cool princess was suddenly being different. Haejin only show her bubbly and cheerful sides to her close friends, including Infinite and her family. She didn't show it to other people.

Chunji then turned around and saw Haejin hugging a guy. His eyes widened. ' Who is that guy? Why is he hugging Haejin? ' Chunji felt his heart started boiling when he saw it. He wanted to walk up to them but the girls around him were too loud and were blocking his way. He tried his best to walked through them, but they were too many. ' Aish.. this girls are blocking my way! ' Chunji cursed.

The other Teen Top were shocked too. They all looked at Ricky for explaination. Ricky seem to look shocked as well. 

" Who is that, Ricky? " L.Joe asked.

" Sunggyu hyung. He's noona best friend. I guess maybe he just transfer here. " Ricky said. They then looked back at Haejin and Sunggyu.

" Gyu oppa, what are you doing here? " Haejin asked. " I thought you're in America. " 

" Oh, I just transfer here today and I will start school today too. " Sunggyu said.

" Jinja?! Great then! I really miss you, oppa. " Haejin said, smiling. It was the first time the other students saw her smiling that wide. She really look beautiful when smiling.

" Aww~ I miss you too, Jinnie. " Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled her hair.

" Yah, oppa. Don't mess up my hair. I'm not a child anymore. " Haejin pouted and fixed up her hair. Sunggyu just chuckled.

They seem close with each other and that made Chunji felt uneasy. He, himself didn't knew why. Chunji then walked to the other Teen Top members and excused himself from the girls.

" Ricky, mind telling me who is that? " Chunji asked while pointing at Sunggyu. He looked kind of angry. ' Why is hyung look angry? Oh wait, maybe he is jealous. Yes, this is my chance. ' Ricky smiled a little.

" Well, that is Sunggyu. " Ricky said, grinning.

" Sunggyu? " Chunji raised his eyebrow.

" Yes, Sunggyu. He's noona best friend since childhood. They are really close with each other and always play together since little, but four years ago, he went study in America. I guess he just move back in Seoul and maybe transfer here too now. " Ricky said. " Noona must be so happy to see him. "

' So, it is Sunggyu, huh. ' Chunji thought. ' Why do I feel angry watching them both together? Aish..I shouldn't be thinking that. It couldn't mean anything.  ' Chunji shook his head and laughed a little like it was a joke. ' Right?... '

The school then started as usual after the school bell rang. Haejin and the other students went to their own classes, while Sunggyu had to check in and met with the teacher at the office.

--------------

" Okay class. We'll be having a new student. He's a transfer student from America and he'll be staying in this class. " Mr. Lee said to the class. All the students looked at the door, waiting for the new student to appear. Then, a guy walked in with his both hands in his pocket. Some girls started squealing when they saw him. Sunggyu bowed to Mr. Lee and then faced the whole class. Haejin was suprised yet happy to see Sunggyu. She wasn't expecting him would be in the same class with her. 

Haejin then stood up. " Gyu oppa? " Sunggyu looked at Haejin and smiled at her. The whole class just stayed silent, watching them both.

" Oh. So you have a friend here already? Great then. You can sit beside her since the seat beside her is empty. " Mr. Lee said. " But before that, introduce yourself. " Sunggyu nodded.

" Neh. Annyeong hasaeyo, Kim Sunggyu-imnida. Nice to meet all of you. " Sunggyu bowed and flashed a smile at them, that made his small eyes looked even smaller.

" Okay now. You may sit beside Haejin. I'll start with the lesson now. " Mr. Lee said. Sunggyu bowed to Mr. Lee and went to sat down beside Haejin.

" I can't believe you are in the same class with me. " Haejin said.

" Well, I'm here now, am I? So, just believe it. " Sunggyu chuckled. Haejin just nodded and smiled.

" Hyung. Hyung. Wake up! " L.Joe shook Chunji's body. Chunji seldom slept in class, that was why he didn't study much.

Chunji groaned, annoyed by the disturbance.

" What is it? " Chunji asked, eyes still closing.

" Wake up. There's a new transfer student. " L.Joe said.

" So what? " Chunji mumbled. L.Joe sighed. " Aish, this hyung.. " L.Joe muttered.

" It's Sunggyu! " L.Joe said, trying to ring a bell at Chunji. Chunji's eyes shot open when he heard it and and quickly glance in front. He saw that Sunggyu was sitting beside Haejin. ' That guy again? ' 

--------------

" Ringgg!!! " It was time for recess. Haejin waited outside of the classroom for Chunji. She had to go recess with him because she had to prepare the food for him. '  Geez. That stupid player will forever be slow.. ' Haejin sighed.

" Hey, Jinnie. " Sunggyu greeted as he went out the classroom.

" Oh, Gyu oppa. " 

" You want to go lunch with me and Infinite? " Sunggyu asked, putting his hands in his pocket.

" Wait. Infinite? They are here too?! " Haejin eyes widened.

" Yup, but they are in a different class. " Sunggyu said.

On the other hand, Chunji was about to walked out of the classroom when he saw them both talking outside.

" Jinja? Oh I realy miss them so much! "  Haejin exclaimed.

" Then let have lunch together. " Before Haejin could even answer, Chunji went out of the class and held Haejin's wrist.

" Sorry Sunggyu-sshi, but this young lady here will grab her lunch with me and my gang. So will you excuse us. " Chunji said with a serious expression and pulled Haejin with him while walking away, leaving Sunggyu alone, dumbfounded.

" Master, let me go! It's hurt! " Haejin tried to pull away her hands since Chunji grip on her wrist was too tight. Chunji didn't let her go. Instead, he just kept walking while pulling her with him. Well, actually more like dragging her away.

" Did she just call him master? " Sunggyu said as he looked at the two figures who were walking away.

" Yes. She did. " A guy then said while walking out of the class. It was one of their classmate.

" Oh. May I know what actually happen here? " Sunggyu asked the guy. The guy smiled and nodded. He told Sunggyu everything.

" Oh, so that's what happen. Good luck with that then, Jinnie. " Sunggyu said to himself.

--------------

" Hyung, why isn't Jinnie having lunch with us? Doesn't she miss us? " Sungjong said, pouting. The other nodded, agree with Sungjong.

" Well, she had her own reason. We'll see her next time. " Sunggyu answered calmly and chewed on his food. The other sighed and ate their lunch.

" Wait. Isn't that girl over there with the six guys is Jinnie? " Dongwoo asked as he looked over at Haejin and Teen Top's table that was at the corner of the cafeteria. The others also looked at them, except Sunggyu. Sunggyu just continued eating.

" Yeah. It is her. But why does it look like she's serving food for that guy? Who is that guy anyway? " Woohyun asked, curious.

" Just let them be and eat your meal already. " Sunggyu said. They all then eyed Sunggyu suspiciously.

" What? " Sunggyu raised his eyebrow at them. 

" I smell something suspicious here. " Sungyeol said, smirking.

" Hyung, I think you know something about this, don't you? Come on, spill it out. Tell us. " Hoya pleaded. Sunggyu just ignored them and continued eating. The other kept begging and pleading at Sunggyu but, Sunggyu still ignored the. After several times they pleaded, Sunggyu got annoyed already.

" Fine, fine. I'll tell you guys. " The other then smiled and sat closely to Sunggyu and listened carefully.

" A student told me this. That guy's name is Chunji. He and Jinnie are enemy. They said that they had this singing competition to see who's better. But, Chunji won it and because Jinnie lose it, she had to be a slave for him for one month. Well, that's all I know. " Sunggyu told them.

" Oh. Poor Jinnie. It must be hard for her. " Sunjong said. " Shouldn't we go talk to her? I miss her. " Sungjong said. The other also agreed but, Sunggyu didn't let them.

" No, don't disturb them. " Sunggu said. " Eat your food now. " Sunggyu instructed and they all continued eating silently.

----------

" Master, here's the food that you ask me to buy. " Haejin said while putting the tray in front of him. Chunji was flirting with a girl beside him. Haejin didn't like to see it since she didn't got use to those things. The other members seem to got use to it though. 

" Oh, okay. Now, you can sit down and eat your meal too. " Chunji said. 

She nodded. " Okay, master. " Haejin sat down and started eating her meal silently.

" Well. Please excuse me, lady. " Chunji said while smiling at the girl. The girl smiled back. " Okay, oppa. " She then walked off. Chunji's smile then turned upside down.

" I don't like her. She's too clingy and annoying. " Chunji said and ate his meal. Haejin just rolled her eyes. ' What a player.. ' She thought.

" Yeah. She's so annoying. " CAP said. " I know you wouldn't be seeing her anymore after this, aren't you? " CAP said again. Chunji just smirked. 

" Of course. Who want her anyway. " Chunji said sarcastically. ' Yup. Definitely a cruel player. ' Haejin thought. 

Ricky glance over Haejin while eating. He saw that Haejin was eating silently and she looked like she didn't like it. He then decided to sat down and eat beside Haejin. He knew that she was still mad at him.

" Noona, how's your day? " Ricky asked, trying to start a conversation. Haejin just ignored him and continued eating. Ricky pouted. ' She must be mad because I didn't help her when she had to sleep in Chunji's house. ' Ricky thought.

" Noona, are you still mad at me? " Ricky asked. Haejin still ignored him. 

" Noona, mianhae.. I didn't mean to. I had to. " Ricky shook Haejin's arm to get her attention. " Mianhae, noona. " Haejin got annoyed since she can't eat properly with Ricky shaking her arm.

" What do you tell omma and appa about me? " Haejin asked, not looking at Ricky.

" What? " Ricky didn't hear it clearly.

" What reason did you give to omma and appa about me? " Haejin asked seriously again.

" Oh, that? I just tell them you're sleeping at your friend house for one month. " Ricky replied. Haejin stopped eating and this time, she looked at Ricky.

" That's it? And they just approve it just like that? " Haejin asked in disbelief. Ricky nodded.

" Seriously, omma and appa are trusting you too much. " Haejin said and continued eating.

" So, you forgive me, noona? " Ricky asked while doing aegyo.

" Fine. Watever. Just stay silent and don't disturb me. " Haejin said. Ricky grinned happily and continued eating his meal.

------------

" Agh.. I can't take it anymore! I miss Jinnie so much! " Sungjong said, standing up and ran toward Haejin. 

" Yah! Stop! " Sunggyu shouted but Sungjong didn't listen. Then, the other members also followed Sungjong.

" Yah! You guys! Yah! " Sunggyu called them out but they were far away to heard it.  " Aish..this kids. " Sunggyu shook his head, sighing.

 

" Jinnie! I miss you! " Sungjong gave Haejin a back hug. Haejin smiled when she knew who was it and stood up, facing Sungjong.

" Jonggie! I miss you too! " Haejin said happily. Teen Top just looked at them.

' Great.  What now? Another guy? ' Chunji thought as he looked at Sungjong. Then, the other members except Sunggyu, came too. " Jinnie! " 

" Oh, oppas! " They then made a group hug with Haejin. 

" We all miss you! " Sungyeol said as they released the hug.

" Neh, I miss you guys too. " Haejin said, smiling. Chunji and the other Teen Top looked at them in disbelief. ' How many guy friends does Haejin actually have?! ' Chunji thought. He eyed them while raising his eyebrow.

" Hye Ricky. " They all greeted Ricky too.

" Hye hyungs! " Ricky greeted back, grinning. Then, they heard some coughing sound. It came from Chunji.

" Sorry to interrupt this moment but we are having lunch now. " Chunji said.

" So this is Chunji, your master, huh. " L said, smirking.

" Yeah. How do you guys know? "  Haejin asked.

" From Sunggyu hyung and he knew because someone told him. " Hoya replied. Haejin just made an ' O' with his mouth.

" Well, I think we should be going now. Enjoy your lunch. Sorry to disturb. See you later then. " Dongwoo said and they all left.

" Bye! See you guys later! " Haejin waved her hands at them. She then sat back down and crossed her arms at Chunji.

" What? " Chunji asked.

" Do you always have to interrupt my moment, master? " Haejin raised her eyebrow.

" I'm not interrupting. It's true that we are eating, right? Anyway, you are my slave. " Chunji said.

" But, I can go with who ever I want, remember? " Haejin said.

" Yeah but not unless I give my permission. " Chunji said. Haejin was about to argue back, but she just remembered about the rules. She just sighed and continued eating. Chunji just smiled in delight.

' That's why I love rules. ' He smirked.

 

A/N : Thanks to them who subscribe and comment! ^^ Thanks for reading! :D