Chapter 6

Do I Love My Enemy?(HIATUS)

~NO ONE POV~

 

After school, Haejin had to wait for Chunji again.

She let out a heavy sigh as she took another glance at her watch. ' Why is that stupid Chunji always late?! He keep making me waiting for him! Aish. ' 

" Jinnie! " Haejin heard someone calling her. She looked around her to searched who was it, and it turned out to be Sungjong who called her. Haejin smiled and waved her hand to Sungjong and the other Infinite that were walking toward her. " Oppas! "

" Jinnie, what are you doing here? Aren't you going home yet? " Dongwoo asked as they all approached Haejin.

" Not yet. " Haejin shook her head. " Well, I have to wait for Chun- I mean my master. " Haejin told them, mumbling the last word.

" Oh, so you have to wait for him after school now? " Sungyeol asked in disbelief. " Aish, jinja.. " He shook his head.

" Yes but apparently, he's always late. " Haejin said and the other just nodded, understanding.

" Poor Jinnie. " Sungjong said while patting her back. " It must be hard for you, isn't it? "

" Yeah, but it's my fault for losing to him in the competition. " Haejin shrugged her shoulders.

" Anyway, do you want to hangout with us? " L asked, changing the topic. Haejin smiled widely.

" I would love to! But.. " She then frowned. " You guys know what I mean.. " Infinite just nodded dissapointly.

" Emm, maybe after this one month? " Sunggyu raised his eyebrow.

" Oh su-- " 

" Oh, here you are. " Chunji suddenly came out from no where while bringing some books in his hands. " Here's the books. Now let's go. Excuse us, guys. " Chunji gave the books to Haejin and pushed her from behind, bringing her away with him.

" Master! " Haejin tried to stopped walking but Chunji just kept pushing her.

" Just walk home, will you. I'm hungry. " Chunji said coldly. He seem to be annoyed by Infinite especially Sunggyu. Haejin just sighed and continued walking with him.

Infinite on the the other hand just stood there, watching them both leave, dumbfounded.

" O..kay. What just happen? " Woohyun asked, stunned.

" I..don't know. " Sunggyu answered. He was stunned as well. There was an awkward silent after that.

" Why do feel like that Chunji is somehow so annoying. " Hoya spoke up, breaking the silent atmosphere.

" I don't know but I feel like that too. " L said, nodding to himself.

---------------------

" Why did you interrupt me when I was talking to them just now, master? " Haejin put both of her hands at her waist, looking at Chunji. She was kind of annoyed by Chunji who was always interrupting her.

" What? I'm hungry, okay. " Chunji said, tossing himself on the comfy couch in the living room. " Go get me some ice-cream and decoreted it nicely like the ice-cream from the shop or something. I want vanilla and chocalate flavour. " Chunji instructed her.

" But-- "

" No but. Get me the ice-cream. " Chunji said while showing his hand toward Haejin, asking her to go. Haejin just sighed.

" Yes, master. " She muttered and went to the kitchen.

-----------

After finished scooping the ice-cream and decorated them nicely with a special flavour in a bowl, Haejin brought it to the living room where Chunji was watching the television.

" Here you go, master. " Haejin said, giving the bowl to Chunji. Chunji sat up on the couch and took the bowl.

" Nice. It looks good. " Chunji said, nodding to himself. 

" Eat well, master. Is there anything more that you need? If not, I'm going to my room now. " Haejin told him. Chunji looked up to her.

" You're not going anyway. Sit down, you have to accompany me until I finish eating this ice-cream. " Chunji said, patting the space beside him. Haejin just sat down beside him since she couldn't argue back with him.

Chunji smiled a little and scoop the ice-cream to eat. His eyes widened as he felt the flavour of the ice-cream in his mouth. It doesn't taste like the ice-cream he always tasted before. Well, all the ice-cream he ate just taste the same but that ice-cream was different. It tasted more sweet and yummy! It was one of a kind flavour.

Haejin just looked at Chunji, wondering if it tasted good or not. Chunji took another scoop and tasted it again. He was trying to find what was making the ice-cream tasted different. ' If i'm not wrong, I guess the chocalate syrup that make the ice-cream taste different. ' Chunji thought while nodding to himself again. He then looked at Haejin who was also, looking at him.

" Where do you get the syrup? " Chunji asked her. 

" Oh, the syrup? I actually made it myself since you don't have one in the kitchen. " Haejin answered.

Chunji eyes widened. " You made it yourself? "

Haejin nodded. " Yes, I learn it from my grandmother. "

" Why, master? Does it taste bad? " Chunji scooped the ice-cream and gave the spoon to Haejin. Haejin looked at the spoon and back to Chunji, furrowing her eyebrow in confusion.

" Taste it yourself. " Chunji told her. Haejin hesitated at first but then, she took the spoon and ate the ice-cream.

" It taste okay so what's wrong with it, master? " Haejin asked, still not understanding.

" It doesn't taste okay. It taste so sweet and different from the other ice-cream. " Chunji said, sastified with the ice-cream.

" So, you like it, master? " Haejin asked. She suddenly felt excited that someone love the chocalate syrup that she made. Chunji looked at her, clearing his throat.

" Well, I'm just saying that it taste good but that doesn't mean I like it. " Chunji tried to denied it. He actually love the flavour. Haejin frowned, dissapointed.

" If you don't like it, I guess you don't want it anymore. I'll throw it away for you, master. " Haejin said as she was about to take the bowl away from Chunji but Chunji pulled the bowl away from her.

" Err..Well, I'm still hungry. So I guess I just have to eat this ice-cream until it's finish. " Chunji said, lying to her. Haejin just looked at him weirdly. " Well, you can just go now to your room. "

Haejin felt weird at his action but she just shrugged it off and went to her room.

When she was already out off his sight, Chunji sighed in relief. ' That was close. This ice-cream..well, more like this syrup actually taste really good! Yummy! ' Chunji thought and continued eating the ice-cream happily like a little kid.

 

A/N : Sorry for this short and boring chap >.< Hope you guys love it. Do comment and subscribe! Thank you!

          Wait, in the next chap, should I just skip until a week later? Just asking..hehe