Chapter 4

Do I Love My Enemy?(HIATUS)

~NO ONE POV~

 

" Here is the guess room, which is now your room for this one month. " Chunji said as he opened the door to the room. Haejin looked around the room. It was quite big for a guess room though and it have it own bathroom in the room. Haejin looked at the bed, it was big and comfy. Haejin smiled, sastisfied with the room. There were two bags on the bed which Haejin knew they were her bags with clothes in them.

" So I'll be sleepig here, huh? " Haejin muttered but loud enough for Chunji to hear.

" Of course you're sleeping here. I already told you this is your room, didn't I. " Chunji said, disbelief. Haejin then glare at him.

" I know that, okay. I was talking to myself just now. Geez. " Haejin said, annoyed by Chunji. Chunji just rolled his eyes, saying watever. He was about to walk away, but then he turned back to Haejin.

" One more thing, don't ever think of going in my room or anyway near it. " Chunji warned. Haejin just rolled her eyes. ' Like I want to go to your stupid room. ' Haejin thought.

" And, you have to remember everything in this house so, it will be more easier that way. " Chunji said and Haejin just nodded. Chunji then went out of the room, closing the door behind him.

" Ugh..I'm so tired. Taking a shower would calm me down. " Haejin said and went to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower.

---------

After taking a shower, Haejin unpack her things and tidy up her clothes in the closet that was provided. She then lay down on the comfy bed.

" Ahh...Well, here goes a day being a slave.. " Haejin sighed. 

Just then, someone knocked on the door. Haejin got off the bed and opened the door. She crossed her arms when she saw that it was Chunji.

" Oh, you again. What do yo want? I thought you don't need anything for today anymore. " Haejin said, annoyed.

" Well, actually I still need you and that's why you're staying at my house, isn't it? " Chunji said, smirking. Haejin just rolled her eyes at him.

" So, what is it that you want? " 

" I want you to cook dinner for me. " Chunji replied simply. Haejin's eyes widened.

" What?! You have like, nine maids and eight butlers in this house, and you still want me to cook for you?! You even have your own chef! Why me?! " Haejin asked in disbelief.

" Yah! You are my slave now! So just do what I ask you to, will you! " Chunji yelled.

" Okay. Fine, fine. I'll cook for you. " Haejin said in defeat which made Chunji smiled in delight. " Just give me five more minutes. I'll be there. "

" Good. The apron is on the kitchen table. " Chunji said. " Oh, and nice strawberry pyjamas that you're wearing. " Chunji said, smirking and quickly walked away. Haejin got embarassed and quickly closed the door behind her. She was wearing a pink pyjamas with strawberries pattern. It was kind of childish like pyjamas, that was why Haejin got embarassed and the worst thing was, her enemy saw it.

She quickly shook the thought away and  tied up her hair into a bun. She changed into a suitable clothes because she doesn't want her pyjamas to get dirty and also, She didn't want to get embarassed by Chunji again.

After that, Haejin went to the kitchen and started cooking. Luckily that she knew how to cook since she had cook lesson before. She decided to cook just kimchi and would serve juices. Chunji got all the ingredient she needed so it was easy for her.

------------

" Here is the meal. " Haejin said as she put down the food on the dining table. The dining table was kind of long like how you see in drama that rich people always have. Chunji was sitting at the edge.

" Eat well and enjoy your meal. " Haejin said. Chunji looked at the food and back to Haejin. 

" You cook kimchi only? " Chunji raised his eyebrow.

" Yeah. What do you expect me to cook then? Chicken chop? Western food? In that case, don't ask me to cook for you anymore. Ask your chef to. " Haejin said sarcastically. Chunj just glare at Haejin but then, he smirked.

" No thanks. This is fine. I still eat kimchi, you know. " Chunji said.

" Then, enjoy your food. Now if you excuse me, I will be at my room. " Haejin said and was about to walked away, but Chunji stopped her.

" Wait. Did you eat already? " Chunji asked.

" No. " Haejin replied simply. Chunji then smiled a little which Haejin didn't see it.

" Then, sit down and eat with me. " Chunji instructed. Haejin just sighed and sat down at the other edge. They were far from each other but still were facing each other. They then started eating. There were an awkward silent while eating.

Haejin took some glances at Chunji while eating. ' What is this guy actually up to? ' She thought.

After they both done eating, Haejin was about to walk away with her dishes but Chunji called her out.

" Wash my dishes too from now on. " Chunji said while standing up. Haejin sighed.

" What am I? A maid or something? " Haejin said, annoyed.

" No. You are my slave.  Go wash the dishes. " Chunji instructed and walked out of the dining room.

--------

After Haejin washed the dishes, she went to her room and lay down on her bed. She closed her eyes to sleep but a knock on the door interrupted her. Haejin got annoyed and opened the door to see Chunji smirking. Haejn groaned, frustrated.

" What now? " Haejin asked.

" I want you to remember some rules as my slave. "

" Rules? You got to be kidding me. " She scoffed and laughed. When Haejin saw that Chunji was serious, she stopped laughing. " You're just kidding, right? "

" I'm not jokking alright. " Chunji said. " First, you have to call me master from now on. Second, you have to be nice to me and talk politely. Third, you have to follow all the orders I give you and do as I ask you to. Lastly, don't ever fight back or talk back at me. " Chunji said. Haejin rolled her eyes. ' Seriously this guy! Aish.. ' Haejin thought.

" Remember all of it. Arasso? " Chunji asked.

" Neh. Arasso, arasso, master. " Haejin said sarcastically. Chunji smirked.

" Good then. Goodnight. " Chunji said before walking off. Haejin closed the door.

" First, you have to call me master from now on. Second, you have to be nice to me and bla bla bla.. " Haejin said mocking and mimicking Chunji. " Like I would remember it. I just pretend that I didn't hear it. " She smirked and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------

" Beep! Beep! "  Haejin eyes shot open. She then groaned because of the loud sound. ' Where the hell is that sound come from?! ' She thought and looked around to find where the source of the sound. She then saw Chunji standing beside the bed while holding an alarm that made the noise sound. 

" Good morning. " Chunji said. Haejin was shocked to see Chunji. " Ahh! " Haejin quickly crawled to the edge of the bed because of shock.

" Yah! What are you doing in my room?! " Haejin yelled. Chunji quickly hush her to silent her down.

" Don't yell! It's still early in the morning and people would hear you. " Chunji said.

" Then mind telling me what are you doing in this room? Early in the morning?! " Haejin tried controling her volume and her anger.

" Okay, when I ask you to cook dinner last night, I mean that you also have to cook breakfast, lunch and other too, for me. "

" So why are you waking me up this early? " Haejin glance at the alarm. " IAnd it's 6.20 a.m. !  "

" Yes. I wake you up this early so that you would prepare my breakfast. "

" But why this early? "

" Because school wouldn't start until 8.00 a.m. It just 2 hours left. Now, just make the breakfast aleady. " Chunji demanded. Haejin sighed.

" Arasso. Get out first. I'll make it later. "

" First, here is the contract for the rules. You have to sign it to make sure that you will follow the rules. " 

" What?! Contract?! Jinja?! "

" Yup. Rich people always use contract. " Haejin just rolled her eyes. She took the contract and the pen from Chunji. She signed the contract and gave it back to Chunji.

" I will follow the rules but, on one condition. " Haejin said.

" What is it? " Chunji asked.

" I can go out with who ever I want. " Haejin said. Chunji thought for a while. Then, he nodded in agreement.

" Good. Now get out, master. I need to prepare myself first. " Haejin said. Chunji then went out. ' Aish.. I really don't understand that kid. What is with him? ' Haejin shook her head and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

A/N : Omg..after I read this chap, I think it's weird..haha -_- but I stll hope you guys like it.. Do commetnt and subscribe! Thank you. ^^