Chapter 8

Do I Love My Enemy?(HIATUS)

~NO ONE POV~

 

Haejin took the plastic bag that she had brought with her to Infinite's dorm and took a peek inside it. " Good. " She then smiled in sastiefied as she saw the things inside it. She was about to walked back to the studio but then, she had an idea. She smiled wider and skipped to the kitchen.

She opened the drawers in the kitchen and smiled when she saw that all the things that she needed were there. 

----------

" Hey, what took Jinnie so long? What is she doing anyway? " Sungjong asked as they were just sitting on the couch, resting. They other just shrugged as response.

" Should we go check her out? " L asked and they all agreed. They then went to off to find Haejin. 

" Hey, hey. I smell something! Wow! So delicious~ " Sungyeol said, taking a deep breathe while his lip. The other also smelled it. It was coming from the kitchen. They quickly went to the kitchen and was suprised to see Haejin was there, cooking. Haejin's back was facing them so she didn't notice that Infinite was there.

She then turned around and saw Infinite was standing at the entrance. " Oh, oppas. Did you wait so long? I'm sorry for making all of you waiting for me. " Haejin said as she served the food that she cooked on the table. She had done cooking. Infinite just stared at her, still suprised.

Haejin looked at them and raised an eyebrow. " What? "

" You know how to cook? " Sungyeol suddenly blurted out. He then recieved a smack on the head from Sunggyu. 

You frowned . " What? You guys think I can't cook? " 

They all quickly shook their heads. " Ani. Of course you can cook! " Sungyeol said, smiling sheepishly at her. She smiled in response and took a seat at the table followed by Infinite too.

" Come on, oppa! Try it! " Haejin said excitedly.

They then started eating the food. " Wow! This is so delicious~! " Woohyun sang and the rest nodded happily, agreeing.

" Yeah! More delicious than Woohyun hyung's cooking! " Sungyeol said, laughing.

" Yah! " Woohyun pouted and the rest just laughed at him.

Haejin just giggled at how child-like they all were eating. They even had a little chat while eating.

-----------

After they finished eating, Haejin took out something from the fridge and put the things infront of each one of them.

" Oh! Ice-cream! " Dongwoo shouted happily and started to eat the ice-cream in the bowl. The other also digged in their ice-cream with the grin on their faces. You just shook your head while smiling, watching them. They were always the one that would be crazy about ice-cream especially when they were just little. Luckily that Haejin knew how to make her own ice-cream. It brought back memories..

Suddenly, she remembered about Chunji. For some reasons, she felt worried about him. Many questions floated in her mind. Like ' have he eating? ' , ' Does the maid grill the chickens instead of cooking? Because Chunji only eat grill chickens' , ' Does the maid had made him ice-cream like I always do? ' and etc. Yeah, It was all about food. Haejin was the one that cooked and served him food all this while so, she was worried about him because she wasn't there. Chunji really had many things about food. You know..like he doesn't like to eat vegetables and etc. And only Haejin knew what he likes and what he don't since Haejin was the one who was 'taking care' of him. Yes, TAKING CARE.

' What is he doing now? ' Haejin thought. ' Wait! Why would I even care? Ahh! ' Haejin quickly shook the thought away.

" This ice-cream is so delicious! I never taste ice-cream like this! Where did you buy it? The syrup is so delicious~  " Dongwoo asked while his spoon. The ice-cream in his bowl was already vanished in his stomach. The others were already finished with their ice-cream too.

" The syrup, I made it myself. " Haejin answered, giggling. Their eyes all went wide open. " Mwoh?! "

" Wow! You don't only know how to cook, but you also can do your syrup?! Is that even possible? " Sunggyu said in amuse. 

" Ahh~ Jinja! You're really good at this thing! " Woohyun grinned. Haejin just smiled at him and took the plastic bag that she put on the chair. She then handed it to them. They were curious so they took out the things from the plastic bag. There were seven mini towels with different colours. White, red, green, purple, black, yellow and pink. White for Sunggyu, red for Woohyun, green for Dongwoo, purple for Hoya, black for L, yellow for Sungjong and pink for Sungyeol.

They all then looked at Haejin while Haejin just smiled at them. " I bought it for you guys. They are your favourite colours. "

" Thank you, Haejin! " They all thanked at Haejin. Once again, Haejin smiled at them. She then took a glance at the wall clock. It was kind of late already.

" Oh, I think I should go now, oppa! Annyeong! " Haejin quickly took all her belongings and ran off, leaving Infinite dumbfounded.

" Why is she in a hurry agin? " Hoya asked, raising his eyebrow.

" We also don't know. " The rest just shrugged.

-----------

" Ahh! Why did I just leave them like that? Aish! " Haejin mentally slapped herself while walking down the street, back to Chunji's house. " Watever, now I just want to know what Chunji is doing! It's weird how he didn't even call me to ask when I would go home or something! " She sighed. Her phone then suddenly rang. She took out the phone from her pocket.

" Hello? " She answered her phone.

" Noona! " The person from the other line shouted.

" Oh, Changhyun. Why do you call? " Haejin asked.

" Noona! Where's Chunji hyung? Can I talk to him? " Ricky asked. His voice sounded like in a hurry.

" Ehh. Is there something wrong, Changhyun? " Haejin stopped on her  track.

" Ani. It's just that Chunji hyung didn't pick up his phone when I call him a few times just now. "

" Oh, why did you want to call him anyway? Just tell me and I'll inform him about it. "

" Oh, I just want to tell him to come to our place. We had already do a suprise party for his birthday! "

" Wait!  What? Birthday?! W-when? " Haejin was really suprised to hear that. She never knew about it.

" Noona, don't you know? It's today! " ricky said and Haejin gasped.

 For some reasons, Haejin started to feel guilty. Maybe because she left Chunji alone at home on his own birthday. She suddenly felt really worried about Chunji. He looked really angry when she left him that morning. What was actually made him mad?

" Hello? Noona? " Ricky suddenly said when he didn't hear any response from his sister.

" Changhyun, I think I should go now! Bye! " She quickly hung up the phone and began to run as fast as she can. ' Oh, Chunji. What happen to you? What are you doing now? Why didn't you tell me earlier? ' She thought while continuing running back to Chunji's house. ' Wait for me! '

 

A/N : Okay. Sorry for not updating much. I still hope this chap is okay ^^ I reread it and it sound weird xD LOL. and sorry for my grammer, spelling etc -__- 

Hope you'll enjoy reading. Thank you!