Chapter 8

Stuck In The Moment

After the trip. we returned back to boring old Ashville. 

In reality, I learned a lot of things. 

One. There are plenty of nice boys out there and even if it seemed as if none existed in my small little town, I guess that's even better. That way, I won't be tempted to break any of my parents' rules.

Two. I still really wanted a boyfriend.

I don't want someone who will give me emotional stress, cause drama, and take over my life.

I want someone who will be there for me the same way that I am there for everyone else. Someone who I can hug and kiss and feel better. Someone who makes me happy.

I REALLY WANNA LOVE SOMEBODY. I REALLY WANNA DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY. 

Thank you, Adam Levine, because I can actually relate to those song lyrics really well. I'm 16, and I still haven't even had my first kiss. You know, a lot of people lose their ity at this age. Especially in my grade, half of the popular girls aren't clean, good girls. They do things that I probably haven't even heard of. How is it possible that it has become acceptable in society for one to have like it means absolutely nothing? I don't get it - I really don't. 

Honestly, not that I can predict the future, but I would much rather wait until marriage and I plan on that. I would never give myself away to someone that I didn't fully trust and someone I haven't been with for a solid amount of time. Girls who just do that... I lose all respect for them and I know they don't have any self-respect. Either that, or they're just baddddd girls.

Not that I would ever even be tempted, SINCE I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

Wait a sec, some girls just do it with guys that aren't even theirs... 

But clearly, that won't be a problem for me anyway.