M-A-T-H ! >.

UNFRIEND YOU !!! [KeyandYou Fanfic]

-Key’s POV-

 

'Ehhh?' (?.?)

'What’s going on?'

 

'Aishh.. I think that stupid exam from my stupid professor drained my brain so much. I can’t comprehend anything lately...'

 

'I’m talking about what I did, what I say, what they did and what they say...Errr!!!!'

 

'Well... that’s what you get if you’re thinking about someone. :”>'

 

'You know... CRUSH kills. Kekekeke~'

'I should walk passed that building more often.'

*smirked then chuckles*

 

 

(Yoonmin, Hyejin, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho and Taemin looks confusedly at him @_@)

Okay Key, enough for stupidity.

 

 

'Anyway, where am I again?'

 

'AHA! I still haven’t told Yoonmin about our project. Since she’s already out when our professor remember to announced it.'

 

'Great, just GREAT!'

 

'Mathematics would never leave me. I’m not that IDIOT when it comes to math but, MATH EVERY LIVING CELL IN MY BODY. Dunno how I survived the past exams.' 

 

'Why did I took accountancy on the first place? I don’t actually remember it. Mianhae.'  -_-

 

[A/N: Key loves talking to himself. kekeke~]

 

 

“Yoonmin, do you already have a partner?”

Pabo Key! How could she? She doesn’t have any idea about that project. Forgot it?

 

S.T.U.P.I.D!

 

 

“What partner?” as expected, she asked back.

 

“Umm... I forgot to inform you. We have a take home exam and it will also be our project for the semester. We’ll be answering 100? No, I think 150 math prob—”
 

“150? What’s the coverage? When is the submission?”

 

“Err... Let me finish!!!” I scolded her.

 

“O-okay. Mian~”

 

 

“I have the questionnaire. These will be passed the day after tomorrow.” 

I handed her the booklet. She was about to open again so I continued quickly.

 

“There are two good news.

One, the project is by pair.

Two, I’ll be your partner.”

 

 I finished my speech with a playful smirk and clings my arms on her shoulder.

 

I look at her face to see her quick approval. I know right? It’s better to have a Math-Genius-partner than anybody else.

 

1 second...

2 seconds...

3 seconds...

 

'why is she still not answering?'

 

'Not even looking back at me.'

 

'Is she exchanging looks with Hyejin?'

 

'What for?'

 

'Will she refuse? ...'

 

One...

Two...

Three seconds...

 

“Uhh, you know it’s really okay if you don’t like to... err, yeah.” 

 

I remove my hands off her and looked away.

'I finally realized...being rejected was soooo embarrassing. >.<'

 

 

 

“No Key, honestly I like you...

 

...to be my partner. Aside from you, who else could be my partner?” she chuckled.

 

 

'Not even looking at me, huh?' (-_?)

'But very well said!'

 

'Aside from me, the Almighty Key, who else could be her partner? I pity my classmates; they’re not close to a math geek.'

I was about to giggle but I had thought of something.

 

“I don’t think so. You sure you want to be pair with me? I can see doubts in that face.”

 

'Hehe... I just want to play and make it sure.' ;]

 

“Of course I am. You’re my best friend so I’ll choose you even others ask me.”

This time, she looked at me and consigned me an assurance.

 

 “Come to my house before or after lunch then we’ll answer those questions immediately. I guess it’s all settle now and so we can go.”

She smiled at every one of us and walked ahead with Hyejin leaving us.

 

 

*sigh*

“Girls will always stick to girls.” We cooed in unison.

 

 

'Yippie!!! That’s one benefit of having a brainy best friend who happened to be your classmate.'

 

-End of POV-

 

 

[Narrator]

The sun went down. The darkness covered the sky fast. Everyone at school was all exhausted from a long class hour and full-loaded schedules. Monday is really tiring.

 

Soon, all students went home already and the university is now at peace.

As to our dear lead characters, all of them are now drooling in their warm bed. :DDD

 

Enjoying the embracing feeling, they don’t waste any seconds to be with their loving pillows and blanket. After a stressful day, they all now drifted to dreamland.

 

---------------------------------------------

Good night chingus :>

:*

Sorry for very late update !

thanks for all my subscribers *hugs*

tell me if you found mistakes kekeke~

im open for suggestions

Kamsahae for reading

 

-ShawElf155