They're Okay now

UNFRIEND YOU !!! [KeyandYou Fanfic]

Key was about to enter their classroom when Yoonmin blocks his way.

 

He smirked swinging her bag in front of her.

 

 

"Give it to me now." she said.

 

"Aren't you mad now?" he quickly shoves it away when she reached for it.

 

"Stop playing Key!" she insisted pretending pissed.

 

"Say thanks to me for carrying your heavy bag up here." he smiled sweetly.

 

"Thanks your face. Anyway, you can have that bag if you want." she turned back.

 

 

"Oww...a diary. I never thought you'll bring your diary here. Let's see what's inside."

 

"Don't read it please!"

 

"I guess we're okay now..."

 

She pouted and nodded. He handed her the diary and bag as they both walked towards their seat.

 

 

"By the way, are you serious that you haven't finished the take home exam?"

Fear can be traced on his face making Yoonmin laughed.

 

"Of course I do finish it. I don't want to have failed grades, babo!" they smiled at each other.

 

"As I expected... you're the best!" they did a high-five. "That panda-eyes proved it all...sorry Minnie~"

 

"Yeah its okay now, but I swear I will not dare to be paired with you again." she kidded and Key pouted.

 

"I already said sorry... Blame my mother for bringing me to their high school alumni, her friends want to see me. It's so boring there. She even confiscated my phone... argh, I almost die in boredom there!" he explained still pouting.

 

"Look, Kim Kibum is pouting. He's soooooo cute!" one classmate exclaimed.

The girls started screaming and complementing his cuteness... He hated it when someone call him cute, he prepared being called 'cool'.

 

 

Key helplessly looked at Yoonmin who just laughed at him.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Is it too short?

:3 I guess I have to cut my updates to another chapter because it has nothing to do with this one keke~

 

forgive me for this :)

 

THNAKS FOR READING!

:*

 

-ShawElf155