"Hello I'm..." xD

UNFRIEND YOU !!! [KeyandYou Fanfic]

 

They are from B1A4 xD

------

 

"Hello I'm Jung Jin Young. Hyejin is our childhood friend... We’re best friends’ actually." the guy with reddish hair and small eyes uttered smiling very sweet.

 

"I'm Lee Jung-hwan...please call me Sandeul. Nice to meet you all!" said the guy with brown hair and chubby cheeks also smiling so cute.

 

 

They shook hands then order foods for lunch.

They tell something more about their selves until they finished eating.

 

 

 

After few more minutes, the atmosphere is getting awkward for the guys.

 

Hyejin and Yoonmin is laughing with Sandeul and Jin Young as they continue talking about anything about their lives without noticing that the rest felt out of place.

 

 

Key noticed that minute by minute Sandeul is glancing at Yoonmin since they arrived. But he just shrugged it off.

It's not his business anyway.

 

 

Key is used to being out of place when he's with his mom, so he easily adjusted and enjoyed his own company.

 

On the other hand, Onew is getting annoyed with the situation.

He wished this would end soon.

 

 

He glared at Hyejin and she texted him something immediately.

 

 

 

'Be patient. I don't care if you're feeling out of place. Just wait one more hour...then they'll go!'

Onew read the text message and passed to the other bored guys.

 

Since they don't have any choice, they just keep themselves busy with the foods or anything inside the cafe.

 

 

 

After more minutes, Onew, Minho, Jjong and Taemin are having their own conversation and Key wants to join them but he thinks it would be awkward since he's sitting beside Yoonmin and in front of him were Sandeul and Jin Young.

 

So he just pretended to listen as if he's interested even though the topic is very random.

 

 

 

"Yeah, before we always play basketball." Jin Young said.

 

"Chinja? I see. Hyejin-ah is really boyish even before." Yoonmin muttered.

 

"Whatever... at least I didn't play cross dressing like Sandeul." Hyejin .

 

Sandeul blushed because of embarassment.

 

"That's too long ago. And I won't do it if the two of you didn't force me." he defended pouting.

 

"Aigoo...Sandeul-sshi is so cute!" Yoonmin said and Sandeul do more aegyos.

 

 

 

Then, Hyejin went to the restroom and Jin Young excused himself to answer a call.

 

 

Key is getting sleepy.

He felt like he's listening to a random radio station but he suddenly felt awake and interested to the next few conversation.

 

 

 

-Key's POV-

 

"Yoonmin-ah...May I know your age?" Sandeul asked her.

 

"I'm turning nineteen soon." she answered smiling.

 

 

"So I'm actually older than you. Is it okay if you call me 'oppa'?" Sandeul said smiling cutely at Yoonmin.

She nodded flashing a smile.

 

 

'Oppa?! We're all older than her but she never called us oppa...' I thought.

 

 

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Sandeul asked her.

Yoonmin blushed.

 

 

'Look! She blushed. Babo Yoonmin HAHA!' I laughed with myself at how this Minnie acting now.

 

 

"I- I don't have... a boyfriend." she smiled shyly.

 

 

I continued chuckling 'mentally' as I listened to their conversation. I’m actually enjoying the way Minnie answered his questions...she’s really blushing.

 

 

"Do you mind having a boyfriend?" Sandeul asked.

She looked up at him then looked down again still shy.

 

 

"I'm not sure." she said.

 

 

'What kind of answer is that? I mean what question is that? Why not ask straight to the point like...Can you be my girlfriend? Slow type!' I smirked to myself.

 

 

"Your cute...can I get your number?" she blushed even more.

 

 

'Ow. This is the first time I saw her blushed that much when I'm not the one doing that so.’

 

‘And he's getting her number... Yeah, it’s just her phone number! I don’t care... I bet she won’t give it HAHAHA~ I know Minnie.'

 

 

 

 

“Sure!” she said.

 

Key was like O_O

 

 

 

Sandeul handed her his phone. Yoonmin typed her number and returned the phone back.

 

 

"What's your nickname?" he asked.

 

"Umm... I actually don't have a nickname.” She looked at me nervously. “But Key is calling me--"

 

 

"AHA! I'll call you Minnie~ it's cute isn't it? Would you mind if I call you Minnie?" he said typing the contact name Minnie and saved it.

 

 

'WHAT? O.O’

‘Well, it's true. She said before that I'm the only one who's calling her Minnie but now, he'll probably call her that way too.'

 

 

"It's up to you oppa." Yoonmin answered then looked at me confusedly.

 

 

“Are you okay Key? I mean is there something wrong in my face?” she asked innocently while Sandeul is talking to the others.

 

 

 

‘Crap!’

‘What am I doing?’

 

I realized that I'm actually staring at her for a long time now. And she seemed to notice it. :#

 

 

“I- I’m okay. There’s nothing wrong...don’t mind me. Hehe he~”

I immediately fixed my composure and look away.

 

Good thing, Hyejin and Jin Young came back just on time.

 

 

-End of POV-

 

------------------------------

 

This chapter is boring...you think so?

*sigh*

 

School days is coming...I think the school will kidnap me and I won't be able to update anymore!

HAHAHA just kidding

But yeah, I'm a bit nervous xD

 

Good thing is Key is always there to cheer me :""">

 

 

Key is soooo cute !

 

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/bekkiglittz/GIFs/Shinee/964e8fce.gif