Onew, Hyejin and Jjong

UNFRIEND YOU !!! [KeyandYou Fanfic]

-Hyejin’s POV-

(At Jonghyun’s house)

 

 

“Jjong, that movie is so boring. Let’s change it.”

Onew said reading a magazine.

 

“What? Boring? Aren’t you enjoying? The fight scenes are amazing... Jackie Chan is so great. Oh look! Did you see that? He kicked the enemy in his... Ouch! That was so forceful! HAHAHA”

 

Obviously, Jonghyun enjoys the movie. With his eyes fixed on the big flat screen in front of them.

 

 

To tell you honestly...

I’m also enjoying here. With my eyes fixed on the cute Onew beside me. :”””>

 

 

'Sounds too girly, right? I don’t like it but I can’t help it. Hihihi ^^'

 

 

“Ouch!”

Jonghyun cooed not because of the fight scenes anymore but because Onew hit his head with a magazine he’s reading lately.

 

“You’re the only one enjoying here.”

Onew said walking towards the DVD player.

 

'That’s right Onew. I don’t like action movie too. Change it to romantic one. :’)'

 

“Hey, the movie is not finish yet.” Jonghyun run to stop him.

 

“No, it ended here..."

Onew picked up the remote control to stop the movie but Jonghyun snatched it away.

 

“I guess it’s only starting.” Jjong smirked waving the remote control.

 

“O-oh! Did you see that?” Onew said pointing at the ceiling.

 

 

He quickly snatched back the remote.

“Hey, that’s not fair. Give me the remote back.”

 

 

'HAHAHA! Stupid Jjong... They’re really funny. If you only see how Jjong looks like while Onew is laughing his heart out. Really!!!'

 

 

I found myself laughing with Onew but we stopped when Jjong run towards him to get the remote back but Onew managed to run quickly.

 

Watching them chasing after each other is more interesting than any movie. :DDD

They’re like children running around the house.

 

I turned off the laptop I was using instead of watching the movie and continued looking at them.

 

 

I was so shocked when Onew passed me the remote.

Luckily, I play softball... I can catch the ball with my hands easily keke~

 

'What should I do? Should I pass it back to him?

Omona~ Jjong is getting near...'

 

“Okay, enough for running. Give me that remote now Hyejin-ah.”

I stucked my tongue out and get ready to pass the remote to Onew again when...

 

“If you don’t give it to me, I’ll tell Onew you’re secret.” He smirked again making me stopped.

 

'What secret? Think Hyejin...think!'

 

'Did I tell him  anything?'

 

'No, I don’t remember any.'

 

'Did Yoonmin told him my secret... aigoo!'

 

 

“Did Yoonmin tell you anything?” I asked making sure of what to say.

 

“Yoonmin? She has nothing to do with it.” He answered. Onew walked near us and listen interestedly.

 

 

'Nothing to do with Yoonmin? Hmm... What exactly did he mean?'

 

 

“I’m at your house this morning right?”

 

'Aish that’s it... Maybe he only said that he just came but he’s just lying. Did he hear all I said to Yoonmin?'

 

'Or did he hear me humming Onew’s name while walking down the stairs?'

 

“You mean...y-you heard...” I can’t say it, duh! Onew is listening.

 

“Yeah, I heard all of it. I never thought you’re this kind of girl.” He shook his head in disbelief.

 

I quickly hand him the remote. It’s so EMBARRASSING... >.<

 

 

He’s whispering something to Onew.

'W-wait... KIM JONGHYUN. Stop!'

 

“Babo Jonghyun, I hand you the remote... don’t tell Onew about it.”

I run towards them but it’s no use since he already whispered something to him.

 

 

SILENCE.

Followed by LAUGHS from the two of them.

 >;””|

 

It’s not just embarrassing... It’s embarrassing raised to the millionth power.

 

 

“I can’t believe you’re talking while sleeping... You like multi-tasking aren’t you?”

Onew start teasing me about me talking while sleeping...

 

 

W-WAIT. ME WHAT? Talking while sleeping?

 

“You’re right. What an industrious girl.” Jjong said.

 

 

'I'm guessing that it's my two brothers who tell him all of these...I'll kill them later! Grrr...'

 

'Anyway,

 I really thought, he’s talking something related to Onew.'

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Honestly, that’s why I called you. I wish you were there. I don’t think I could go alone. You know, even if there’s nothing to worry, feel conscious when Onew is around. Worse, I get clumsy too.” She sighed.

 

“I think, I’m seriously falling for Onew but I don’t want to. I can stay friends with him as long as my feelings won’t grow big...

 

“But I’m afraid he doesn’t feel the same. I don’t want heartbreaks on my first crush, love... okay crush.”

 

“Yoonmin-ah, did you feel the same way to Key as I did towards Onew? I bet you understand my feelings.” She continued.

 

“It’s okay Hyejin-ah. I understand... Don’t worry, I’ll tell Key that we have to finish our project quickly and I’ll be there in no time.”

 

*End of Flashback*

----------------------------------------------------------

 

SAENG-IL CHUKKAHAE ONEW!

LITTLE LEADER xD

saranghae :*

More chicken to xome :DD

 

 

 

-ShawElf155