Hey Key!

UNFRIEND YOU !!! [KeyandYou Fanfic]

 

Yoonmin rushed early to school thinking that she's already late, not for their class but to the group's daily breakfast.

 

She went straight to their ‘OWN’ spot in the cafeteria expecting the rest to greet her but to her disappointment, no one was there.

 

She took her seat and wait for them.

 

To kill time, she decided to check the test papers if by chance she missed a number.

 

Suddenly, someone pulled a chair in front of her and put down a tray of breakfast.

 

Someone she wants to see every day but she least expected to be alone with.

 

Yoonmin is still mad at him but not to the extent that she'll ignore him... She just can’t!

 

 

"Breakfast Missy?" he offered pushing the tray towards her.

 

She faked an annoyed look, expecting Key to get the message that she's not in the mood to talk to him now but he just stared back.

 

Key is the King of stares so she pretended to be busy in arranging the test papers to the folder.

 

"Thanks Mister, but I'm not hungry yet. I can still wait for the others."

 

"Don't expect them this early today so now eat this!" he commanded while holding a spoonful of the food as if he's feeding a child.

 

Yoonmin looked up and saw Key feeding her and she blushed at the sudden action.

 

Key noticed it.

 

"Don't blush there as if you're not used to this kind of actions or else...I'll think that you're in love with me."

He joked making her blushed even more.

 

"Minnie, are you sick? You're so red." he laughed hilariously.

 

"YAH--"

 

 

-Yoonmin's POV-

 

"Minnie, are you sick? You're so red."

 

"YAH--" I shouted to stop him from laughing.

 

 

'I can't stand it anymore. I thought he would at least apologize for not helping me with our freaking project instead of teasing the hell of me. This is too much...'

 

"I'm fine, okay? Now, eat it all!" I pushed the tray back to him and stood up. I must get out of here now.

 

"Aigoo...I'm kidding, okay? Forget it..." he said gesturing me to sit back.

I sit back and eat a bit still pretending pissed.

 

 

"I'm sorry for not showing up yesterday." he finally said.

 

 

Did I hear it right?

Yay, I thought he'll never... well at least, he did!

 

What should I say?

 

*Ding*

I'll try being hard to please... just this once. keke~

 

 

"That apology can do nothing and you know what...we both have to suffer a failed mark!" I stood up then walked out of the cafeteria.

 

 

'That's great! Yoonmin, I never thought you're good in acting'

I smirked and continued walking.

 

'I can imagine Key following me and pleasing me to forgive him... hihihi~' I giggled peeking a bit behind me.

 

But...

 

 

'Where the heck is he?'

 

 

'Aish... He won't follow me.'

 

'In your dreams Yoonmin-girl...Tssss!'

 

'No, not even in my dreams.'

 

 

In my disappointment, I threw the test folders up in the air.

*Whoop*

:O

 

Before it reached the floor, I managed to catch it as my knees hit the hard cemented floor.

T_T 'Man, it really hurts!'

 

 

I stood up quickly before someone noticed and laugh at me.

 

I sit to the vacant bench. Blood slowly appearing through the wounds.

 

Good thing I have tissues and band aid in my--

 

 

O.O

 

I gasped. 'Omona~ where's my bag?'

 

I realized that I left it in the cafeteria so I go back immediately but found nothing...even Key is out of the spot.

 

'I knew what will happen next.'

I sighed defeated.

 

-End of POV-

 

---------------------------------

 

Hello Readers :)

Thanks for reading this fanfic :3

 

special thanks to AhnYeong for always waiting for my updates :*

saranghandago chingu :3

 

I'll keep on updating even if few leaves a comment xD

at least, I still have readers :))

 

PLS LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Tnx

 

-ShawElf155