Chicken Maniac and the Diva

UNFRIEND YOU !!! [KeyandYou Fanfic]

-Onew's POV-

 

Today, we will meet the so-called-childhood-friends of Hyejin. She told us to be at Haengbok Cafe as early as 7:00 am.

 

[A/N: the cafe is fictional. :3 I don’t know if there’s really a cafe in Korea with the same name. xD]

 

I woke up early but I had a hard time choosing what to wear and so I didn't notice the time.

 

It's already 6:50 when I looked at my wrist watch.

 

 

I rushed to the venue and saw all of them already inside ordering foods.

 

My stomach growled.

 

'Aish...I forgot to eat my daily breakfast...my daily CHICKEN!'

 

:0

 

 

'OMO!!!'

 

 

'My chicken!'

>.<

 

I smacked myself.

'I left them in that hot and lonely oven...'

 

 

'My poor chicken...'

T.T

 

 

 

Anyway, back to the present situation...

After eating, it’s already 8 am... we ate for more or less one hour.

 

 

That's not the point!

Meaning to say it has been one hour but those guys are still not here.

 

 

We still waited patiently until 10 am.

 

In other words, we waited for 3 hours... 3 HOURS for Pete’s sake!

 

 

'Where the hell are they?'

 

'Why are we still waiting here?'

 

'Hyejin seems no care at all...wae?

 

I looked at the each of them and I can say that we all shared the same thought.

 

 

Even though no one is speaking...

 

Key is listening to his IPod with earphone in his ear.

Minho focused himself at his camera.

Taemin and Yoonmin were eating their third cup of ice cream.

And Hyejin is busy with her cell phone...more like she's texting.

 

Me?

 

I have nothing to do.

I wish I brought a bucket of chicken.

 

Where are those V.I.P’s. as in very important pabos?

 

 

"Yah, Hyejin... how long do we have to wait?"

I finally managed to say rather than talking to myself.

 

"Of course until they arrive." she muttered sarcastically still texting.

 

"We've been here for three hours now. Are you sure they'll come? What if they--"

 

"YAH! You're not allowed to nag me, understand?"

 

 

-End of POV-

 

 

The rest stopped their what-about and started saying their thoughts and complaints of boredom and tiredness.

 

The people inside the cafe were staring at them but they don't seem to notice except for Key.

 

 

 

-Key's POV-

 

I noticed the stares and I became conscious of my look. [Divakey! :>]

 

After fixing myself, I start 'dragging' these ‘KIDS’ out of the cafe.

 

 

"Are you done acting stupid in public?" I cooed eyeing them.

 

"Ask them... they keep on squawking!" Hyejin said pointing them irritated.

 

"What do you want us to do? Smile and say that we really enjoy waiting here for almost--"

Onew start bugging but was cut by Hyejin's yell.

 

 

"Talk to the chickens!" she yelled.

Onew stuck his tongue out.

 

 

"Enough with that childishness. Hyejin, are they really coming or where just waiting for nothing?" I asked with an annoyed look.

 

"Of course they will." she answered back.

 

"You should at least tell us not to come as early as 7 am." I said while fixing my hair.

 

"Yeah, mianhae!" she apologized.

Everyone's eyes widen when she said that when I started fussing about the time set up.

 

 

"Look! Key just scolded her...and she looks so funny. HAHA!" Onew interrupt. "My advice, next time if you're going to meet someone, tell them that they should not be late. See? Even Key is--"

 

"I told you that you can't nag at me!!!!" she yelled.

 

"Wae?" Onew asked.

 

"You're not my mother, get it?" Hyejin yelled.

 

"Is Key your mother?" Onew yelled back.

 

"He's fine to be my mother rather than YOU!"

 

 

 

"IF YOU DON'T STOP NOW I SWEAR YOU WILL BOTH EXPIRIENCE THE FEELING WHEN FLYING!" I squall ‘coz of annoyance.

 

 

*Sigh*

'Thank God they stop now... They're stressing my handsome face.'

 

 

I turned to look at the others.

 

Minho is still busy in photo shooting with Jjong as his subject. :>

Taemin and Yoonmin were sitting in a bench talking happily.

 

'The two Yoochi's together.' I smirked. [Yoochi=childish]

 

 

 

I was about to join Minho and Jjong when I saw Taemin gently hold Minnie's head and let her rest to his shoulder.

She looks really sleepy.

 

I walked towards them when Hyejin talked loud enough for us to hear.

 

 

"Sorry for troubling you guys. But honestly... the real time set up is...." she shook her head hesitantly then continues. "...is 11 AM. We're planning for a lunch together. If you're asking why I lied, it's because I thought you'll come very late like you usually are. Mianhae~"

 

Everyone growled. But we nodded and smiled at her understanding her point. We really are super late comers. :3

 

 

Its 10:45 am now, 15 minutes more then they'll be here.

 

 

I continue walking and saw Minnie’s eyes closed.

"Is she asleep?" I whispered Taemin.

 

"Yes. She told me she don't get enough sleep."

 

I nodded and sit beside Taemin.

 

 

"Key can you do me a favor?"

 

I look at him confused. "Sure, what is it?"

 

-End of POV-

 

 

 

 

-Yoonmin's POV-

 

I woke up when I heard Taemin talked but not with me. He's talking to Key.

 

:">

 

 

Suddenly, I felt Taemin moving.

 

When the movement stopped, I decided to continue sleeping since I'm still sleepy.

 

Then I heard footsteps walking away.

 

'Is Key leaving now?'

 

 

I slowly peeked and saw Taemin walking towards the near rest room that means...

 

 

 

 

I'M NOW SLEEPING IN KEY'S SHOULDER?! :O

 

Omona~ I don't want to wake up anymore.’ :""">

 

 

 

 

 

"GUYS, THEY'RE HERE... LET'S GO INSIDE!" Hyejin shouted.

 

'Aish, a very good timing!' :(

 

 

I have no choice but to wake up. I pretended to be shocked when I saw Key beside me then I thank him and we walked inside the cafe again.

 

-End of POV-

===============================

 

Hello... I added these here for some sort of teaser xD

Please continue reading...

[A/N: Since I'm tired of thinking cute ways of how to call SHINee and the two girls (and unfortunately I can't think of anything) I'll just put the word 'group' and I'm pertaining to them. Please don't get confused. =p  ]

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the two guys greet them both smiling.

 

The group exchanged looks then smiled back at them... well yeah, except Key and Onew. >:)

 

 

"Hello I'm Yoonmin...nice to meet you!" she smiled shyly.

 

"Annyeong I'm Taemin." he waved hello wearing his wide and playful smile.

 

"Hi I'm Minho." Minho follows with a small yet sweet smile.

 

"I'm Jonghyun." he said also smiling.

 

 

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Hyejin said to Onew and Key raising an eyebrow.

 

 

"I'm Jinki but I prefer to be called Onew." he said and faked a smile eyeing Hyejin.

 

"Call me Key." he said coolly with an adorable smirk in his lips.

 

 

 

“Hello I’m...”

 

 

To be continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating.

Please say what you're thinking...

I badly need some advice...

 

Please answer this questions:

-Is the love story too slow? Or it's just fine? Pls tell me :3

 

By the way, regarding Minho, jjong and Taemin... if you think they only have few scenes, don't worry I'll do more next time ^^ hehe mian~

 

Anyway, take a look at these funny gifs of Onew and with his chicken xD