S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G. R.E.V.E.L.A.T.I.O.N

UNFRIEND YOU !!! [KeyandYou Fanfic]

“Yoonmin... Why aren’t you talking much? It was unusual.”

asked Jonghyun with a grin on his face.

 

I put my right hand under my face lazily and said,

“I’m just hungry.”

 

 

“Don’t worry. You’re food is ready.”

 

O.O

Someone from behind talked.

'Is my voice that loud that Key heard me? :O'

 

 

 “Key, what took you so long? Yoonmin is hungry, feed her now.”

Taemin ordered him smiling mischievously.

 

'Hey baby boy... don’t joke around. I’m tired of blushing >.<'

 

“Don’t blame me, the server got stunned seeing me so there, she froze for few minutes.”

He joked and six of them laugh in disbelief.

 

 

I just reached for my food but Key snapped my hand away.

 

“Wae? I want to eat now...” I glare him but he just smile teasingly.

 

“Didn’t you hear Taemin? I’ll...feed...you...” he kidded word by word.

 

I feel my cheeks heated so I refuse to look at him. I might collapse if I see his 'Almigty cuteness' again.

 

“What for? I can do it myself.”

I grabbed the food and take a bite immediately.

 

 

When I looked at them, they were like,

 

“Is she taking it seriously?”...

“She really  looked affected.”...

“Why is she acting like this?”

 

Their stare was really powerful that it spelled me to choke the food inside my mouth.

 

“Are you okay? Here, drink some water.”

 

Someone gave me a glass of water but when I turned and saw Key standing behind me

..

I was so tensed that I loosened my grip on the glass of water and it fell on the floor.

 

'Aish...pabo! Key, it’s all your fault. Can’t the rest care for me?'

 

'Why is it always you you and you? Don’t you realize that I always get clumsy because of you? Aish...'

 

 “What’s happening to you, Yoonmin? You’re acting weird these days.”

Minho muttered seriously.

 

“Is there any problems? Why don’t you share it with us? Jonghyun added.

 

 “They’re right. You know, we’re willing to listen... FRIENDS hello?!” Onew squealed concerned.

 

 “A-anni! The glass accidentally slips off my hand, that’s it. You don’t have to worry.”

I explained them smiling. But I think they are not buying my explanations.

 

They’re all looking at me suspiciously except for Key who's just eating.

 

“Don’t look at me like that...” I said low-toned then their scary glare turned to a worried face.

 

“...I’m just careless. Please let’s forget it, okay?” I added smiling cheerfully and they finally smiled at me.

...

 

I look down at the broken pieces and started picking it up carefully.

The guys are to help but Hyejin stopped them and she bent down to help me with it.

 

“Continue eating...we’ll just throw these. We’ll be back, get it?”

She said like a boss as they nodded and continue eating as if nothing happens.

 

 

When we reached the trash bin far enough from our table, Hyejin asked me with full concern.

 

“Don’t lie to me, arasseo? I know something’s bothering you. Tell me, and that will be a secret.”

She said firmly but I just look at her finding words to answer her.

 

'Hey Hyejin...you’re so cool. How come you can read my mind? Wow...but mianhae, I can’t tell you either.'

“Are you not believing what I said earli—”

 

“No, I’m not. Only IDIOTS will believe that kind of explanation.”

 

We both looked at the boys from far and we both laugh at the common idea until she spoke again making me froze on the spot.

 

“I know you like Key, why not tell him?”

she accused me confidently with a smirk on her lips.

 

“I..I—” my hands gone shaking the same way my mouth can’t manage to speak any words.

 

'Hyejin!! You’ll die for saying that!.' 

I thought myself but I can’t move somehow.

 

 

"Are you still going to lie?” she said teasingly.

 

Alright, I’m defeated.

..

..

..

..

“Could we keep it just between you and me?”

 

 

In a split second after my last word, she burst into laughter.

 

“HAHA I’m so great. I guess it right. Honestly, I never think that you like Key at all. I’m just guessing along but you confessed easily.”

She said still laughing as I blushed caused by embarrassment.

 

“Yah! I haven’t said anything yet.” I said pouting.

 

I tried to defend myself hoping she will believe me but she’s an icy girl that doesn’t buy aegyos.

 

'Poor me...'

 

 

“I can imagine it now... how cute it would be if you and Key will be a couple. Omo!!! I can’t wait for it.”

My eyes widened in shock.

 

'Is it Hyejin I’m talking to?' 

 

I can’t believe what I hearrd and saw just now.

 

She said that cheerfully exposing her girly side.

Imagine her saying those words with matching clasp of hands in front of her left chest matching with her head tilted to show her excitement.

 

 

 I bet Hyejin realized how girly she looked like and so she stood straight.

 

 “You know what? Acting girly fits you...you should do it more often.” I cheekily said.

 

 “Chinja?” she muttered hesitating to believe me.

 

"Aigoo...I’m telling you truth. If you do it every time, there will be a big chance that...”

 

I cut my last few words to see how interested she is. I chuckled and continue talking.

 

“...there will be a big chance that Jonghyun will fell for you without kidding. Surely, he’ll love you and he will now have a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP with Y.O.U. Yes!”

 

-_-

 

 

I threw my fist up in the air in delight but I blinked few times seeing her almost dropped her jaw after I finished my dreamy speech.

 

 

“Wae?”

 

 

“Don’t kid girl. I’m not buying it.” She said broadly.

 

“I’m not kidding... I know you like Jjong and he likes you as well.” I uttered innocently.

 

“Who said so? Stop talking nonsense.” She protested.

 

“No...I can’t be wrong. I've been observing you and I concluded that you’re in love with him the same way he feel for you.” I said firmly.

 

“I don’t care if he likes me or not...but I don’t like him.”

 

“Ow? You don’t? I don’t believe you.”

 

 

 

“Well you have to. Look, I like Onew not Jong—”

 

SILENCE.

 

 

she stopped then pursed her lips regretting what she just said.