Guess who --

UNFRIEND YOU !!! [KeyandYou Fanfic]

The class ended so soon. It's already 6 pm now.

 

Yoonmin and Key got a high grade from their professor. Key thanked her non-stop until the class ended. They found the rest of the group waiting for them downstairs.

 

"Hey!!! What took you and you and you and you and YOU so late that you didn't ate breakfast with us?" Yoonmin pointed each of them.

 

"Errr...it's a long story. By the way, is it a Holiday tomorrow?" Onew asked.

 

"Yes why?"

 

"Why don't we go somewhere, eat together and enjoy the day!" he suggested.

 

"Are you inviting me on a date?" Yoonmin joked cheekily.

 

"Whatever... I mean a group date!" he cooed.

 

"Unless it's your treat." she uttered.

 

"NO!" Onew said firmly.

 

 

"Then sorry, I'll be busy tomorrow." she said raising an eyebrow.

 

"Me too... I have to study my lesson." Taemin added.

 

"Well, you see... I have a date." Jonghyun muttered smirking.

 

Onew looked at Minho.

 

"You can't expect me to be there because I... Hmm, I'll go somewhere." Minho excused.

 

Onew looked at Key and Hyejin asking for a back-up.

 

Hopeless... he gived up.

 

 

"Arasso... my treat! Now, did you still have something to do?" Onew asked.

 

"I think...I have a lot of free time tomorrow." They answered almost in unison except for Hyejin.

 

 

"I'm sorry, but can I excuse myself just for tomorrow?" Hyejin muttered sounds like pleasing them.

 

"Waeyo?" they all said.

 

"I'll be meeting my childhood friends." she reasoned out.

 

"You mean those cute guys in the picture inside your wallet?" Yoonmin asked.

The five guys were shocked at what they heard. They never know anything about it.

 

 

"Yeah... BUT HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?" Hyejin smacked Yoonmin's shoulder as they laugh.

 

"I accidentally saw it long time ago... Aigoo! Hyejin-ah, can I go with you? Please..." Yoonmin said.

 

"Sure, I'll be glad to." they high-fived.

 

"WAIT!" What about our group date?" Onew interrupted the two.

 

"Hmm... I think we'll just follow you there after meeting my childhood friends. What do you think?" Hyejin suggested.

 

"Not a good idea. What if you forget about us because you're enjoying their company?" Taemin being the youngest and most childish one said.

 

"Taemin got a point. You might keep us waiting for nothing." Minho added.

 

Jonghyun and Key nodded in agreement.

 

"See?" he smirked. "I have a suggestion... what if we'll all meet them then right after, we'll proceed to our group date?" he suggested wiggling his brows. He thinks that he's so genius.

 

 

"I think its fine. What do you think Hyejin-ah?" Yoonmin asked.

 

"Arasseo... If that's what you want. Just don't mess up tomorrow okay?" Hyejin said earning complained from the guys.

 

 

They just laughed at them and they set the time and venue for tomorrow.

Soon, they decided to go home so that they can prepare for tomorrow.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

HELLO READERS!

I came up to this idea because of my sister...

Can you guess who are those cute guys?

LOL

 

 

To tease you, here's a blurred picture

^^

Clue: Their initials are 'S' and 'J'

Another clue: 

they are from the same group w/c contains 5 members including them xD

 

it's too obvious right? keke~

So I hope you can guess it right :D

Till nxt update :*

 

 

-ShawElf155