I like you

My Janus

 

“Yah!” Somebody shouted at me.

I opened my eyes. And looked up facing a white light.

Quickly the day’s events came back into my mind.

I thought I was still with GD

“AHHHHH!” whoever stood beside me now laid on the ground from my punch.

I got up from the sofa I laid on scanning my surroundings.

“OMG! Jeongmin! I am soooo sorry!” I ran to him who laid on the ground “Sorry!!! I thought you were GD or someone like that.” I said and helped him up again and sat him down on the sofa.

I was in Bofyfriends dorm.

“Omo…. You sure can kick” He  said rubbing his stomach were I hit him.

“I am really sorry” I said again lowering my head.

“Noo it’s okay” he looked at me “But…I am really curious…why were you in that car? And who is GD?” he asked shyly.

“Well… could we just not talk about that? It’s something I don’t want to even remember…”

“But only if you talk about it you’ll feel better!” he said.

“Thank you for caring Jeongmin. You’ll be the first I’m talking to” I pointed my thumbs up.

We smiled at each other.

“Let’s do something fun today! I don’t wanna stay depressed here.” I said finally.

“Sure where do you wanna go?” He asked.

I looked down to my feet, they still were bare and my clothes were dirty and a bit ripped.

“Would you mind go shopping with me?” I said shyly.

He looked now proper at me.

“OH..Of course I wouldn’t mind to go shopping with you.” He said and got up and walked into a room.

I could hear doors open and getting closed again. He came quickly out of the room with clothes in his hands which he handed me over.

“Thank you Oppa!” I said happy.

“That are guy clothes… they are too small for me. I’ve grown a lot lately” he said proud”  I hope you can go with them. “he now looked to the ground.

“I’m okay with everything” I said and walked out of the room to change.

As I was about to pull the new pullover over my head Jeongmin came in.

“Here I got you some boots. Our stylist Noona left themmm- uhhh” He looked at me. His face got red as an tomato.

“I am sorry bu- wait. WHER DID YOU GET THESE BRUISES FROM?!” He screamed and ran over to me eying my body. Now he wasn’t a bit shy.

“I told you…I don’t wanna talk about it” I said and looked away not wanting to see his concerned look.

“You are so dumb! Wait here…I’ll get the first aid kit” he said and walked away.

The whole treatment he had this face on where you feel like a 5 year old kid that didn’t tell his mom she broke her favorite china.

“Don’t look at me like that” I whined.

“Of course I look at you like that! You should’ve said something! How could you be so careless and not say anything?!” he frowned at me.

“Sorry” I muttered.

“Aish….. ok.. done. Now let’s go. BUT we won’t go long shopping! You need to rest!” He said in the mother tone.

“Okay MOM” I chuckled, so did he.

At the stores we took many pictures together. I was still in his clothing not even wanting to change.

We drank smoothies, played videogames and sat down in a café.

There was a TV running and it showed the last Inkigayo. Boyfriend was right now performing.

“WOOOA… you are sooo talented Jeongmin!” I said with big eyes. “I sure envy you! Being famous ans suff!”

“Don’t say that…you make me blush” he said while blushing” But being an idol is not always so awesome as you think. Such as…dating! It’s a miracle that I can sit right now with you here and not being surrounded my fan girls or paparazzi. I wish I could date you just in a normal way “he sight.

He quick looked up to me with big eyes “NO! I DIDN’T MEAN I WANNA DATE YOU!...DON’T GET THIS WRONG! YOU ARE SO NICE AND PRETTY OF COURSE I WANNA DATE YOU…OMO…so embarrassing” he pout.

“Hahahahah it’s okay” I laughed.

“Oh look” Jeongmin said pointing to the TV.

This girl has been missing since yesterday. She is a tourist but capable of speaking Korean. She was last seen in the YG building. She is a very close friend with BIGBANG whom she was last seen with. Everybody who has seen her may report her so that she soon can be found.

“The girl in the picture looks like you” Jeongmin said.

“Oh no…” you quickly looked around, looking if somebody else saw you.

“Wait…did you mean earlier with GD that GD?!” Jeongmin asked shocked.

I didn’t answer.

“Don’t tell me that he did this to you” he pointed at the bruise on my collarbone.

I didn’t answer.

“YAH! TELL ME” He shook my body.

“I don’t wanna talk about this “I said with tears in my eyes.

“So he did it! Should we go and report him?” he asked.

“NO! They will say that you talk nonsense and then they will bring me back” My voice got less louder with every word I said.

“So you escaped them?” Jeongmins eyes were about to fall down on the table.

“Yeah…kinda…DON’T TELL ANYONE! “I pleaded.

“Let’s first get you out of public “ he said and pulled his jacket over my head.

“I know how to disguise myself from people” He said and winked at me “ That’s an useful thing that I’ve learned as an idol.”

“That’s not a disguise” I pointed at the jacket over my head.

We both laughed.

“I got an better idea” I said and dragged Jeongmin all the way with me

 

2 ½ h later

 

“Woah…I wouldn’t know if it’s you if I wouldn’t know for sure!” Jeongmin said amazed. “And I think it’s so cool that you dyed and cut your hair without any problem! Normally girls cry their eyes out if they just need to change their hair color…I don’t even talk about cutting them.”

I dyed my hair in a orange red tone and cut my hair like real short. In the back I had about 5mm and in the front I had my hair wavy until to my eyes.

“You look like an idol” he said with big eyes.

I blushed “Thank you! You don’t know how much that means to me.”

We walked hand in hand around the city.

People were eying us in jealousy.

“I know….we only know each other for 3 days but… I really really like you! I hope we’ll get much more closer in the future” Jeongmin said shyly.

“I’d love to” I said truthfully.

And then I am gonna break your heart and spit on it. Uh guy…you are so doomed, I can tell ya…

And you really think I would like you? BAHAHAHAHA I swear you are not better that GD or every other male I meet in my life, even if you don’t know it yet. I’ll show you what you are able to do.

I hate you

“Yeah…I think I like you aswell” I smiled sweetly at him.

..........

Heheheh sorrz for the late update XD

I trz update more often!

And sorrz for this....weird chap!

I|LL TRZ HARDER!!!

 

Please leave comments for this poor author/nim! \333

SARANGHAEYO!!!!