That one friend

My Janus

 

A month had passed since that… game.

Since then I had left their life.

I decided not to enroll in any school since I already had a foreign high school diploma. I wanted to try something new.

I wanted to do an internship.

I thought a lot about BOYFRIEND. I couldn’t believe that I knew EVERY member out of coincidence.

That was just too creepy.

Besides they aren’t the right thing for me. They are too…idk … they were nice fun for a bit but I lost interest and besides I really hate idols….they are even worse than “normal” people.

 

All of my hate feelings came up and I just hated the world at that point.

But then I realized how lonely I actually am and I really lured for a boyfriend.

I knew who to call.

-

“Oppa thank you. I really needed a shoulder to lean on” I thanked the boy that I leaned on.

We were at his apartment.  ( Nop. He isn’t anyone famous. Just an old friend. Imagine whoever you want ^^ I imagine Dongwoo from Infinite <3 )

“No problem  ----- (<---- your name). You know I love to help. So.. what’s going on?”

“I am just the most loneliest person on earth” I said sad.

He hold me tighter “ Maybe you should be nice to people and act nice and stuff.” He ruffled my hair “I know you aren’t” he laughed at me and hold me tighter.

“Oppa.. I don’t know how to be nice to people. I mean I know that but….. that’s it. I don’t know how to deal with people anymore” I said and went to the kitchen making me some coffee. “ I only know how to be around my chingus like you”

“How about we catch up with everything and then we’ll see further. Where is even Taeyang or the other dogs?” Oppa asked.

I laughed coldly “I left them a while ago.” He looked with big eyes at you “REALLY?! THAT’S GREAT!” He hold your arms tight and was hardcore happy “ How did you manage that? I mean they were… possessing you.”

“I found a way” I said. Oppa saw I didn’t want to talk about it. “I bumped into some members last month but yeah… I’m still here” you laughed.

You two continued chatting for 2 hours. After that I had to leave because I was needed at home.

-

Two minutes after ----- departed another person ringed the doorbell at the one guy’s apartment.

The guy opened the door.

“Donghyun… hey what are you doing here?” the guy asked.

“Hey bro! I just passed by and I thought I could meet with you! You know….catching everything up”

The guy laughed “You’re the second one today that showed suddenly up! Can’t believe it.” He continued laughing.

“Who was it. Maybe I know him” Donghyun said.

“Nahhh he is a she dude hahahaha, and I don’t think you know her” he said.

“Show me at least a picture of her” Donghyun head locked the guy.

“Arasso” he pulled out his cellphone and showed him the pictures they made today together “That’s -----. She’s an old friend.”

“Dude…..that’s the girl I have a crush on….” Donghyun said.

“Impossible! Besides aren’t you too old to have an CRUSH on someone” the guy joked.

“No dude…. I’m serious! But sadly she doesn’t answer my phone calls nor do I bump into her somewhere. She just slipped out of my hands just as we started to get to know each other better.” Donghyun sighted.

“Well…. I feel sad for you but trust me….she is nothing for you.”

“Why not?!”

“You see…. ----- hates men. She really does. And she doesn’t trust people…you know…. There have been a couple of people who made her that way. She is strong like a diamond and cruel as a witch but on the other hand she is the shiest person ever although she has a hell of confident and she is a really sensible person.” The guy made a break” Really dude…. She’s nothing for you… She needs a man that stays by her side and not an idol that can’t even proper date her.”

“YAH! I’ll find a way! Just help me!” Donghyun begged.

“Okay… soo she really hates cheesy things ‘cause she doesn’t believe in love. Then she hates skin ship ‘cause it’s her weakest point. I swear if you touch her soft she’s all yours” Donghyun scoffed in disbelieve “ No man… I’m serious! If someone touches her , her mind gets blank and she is like a different person. Oh and don’t ever tell her that I told you those things! NOW GO! Or shall I call your mom?!” the guy teased. He wrote down her address and then kicked Donghyun out.

-

The doorbell rang.

I opened it.

“DONGHYUN?!” I wanted to shut the door but he stopped me by hugging me.

“I missed you -----“ he said.

I didn’t even thought about how the heck he knew my name nor the fact that he was at my place. My mind was just blank.

He even held me tighter.

“Is anybody at home?” he asked. I just shook your head.

He leaded me to the sofa and placed you on it. He sad besides you.

He cuddled with you.

Omo…he…why….how… aish…

I let out a sight and closed my eyes, resting my head against his chest and drifted slowly to dreamland.

__________________________________________________________

Okay okay. That was a dafuq chap but shorry shorry bro’s…. I wanted to update tonight so badly so I just wrote this.

Thank  MikaKwangmin for this update. I only update ‘cause she asked. I had the feeling nobody would even read the story.

Tell me guys… are you all still there? <3