Mango Cupcake

My Janus

 

The subway ride allowed me to chill down a bit. I was half asleep when my home station was called out. I got up and run out. I walked to the exit while grabbing for my bag.

. MY BAG! I LEFT IT IN THE TUBE! Oettoke?! ….aish….I am such a pabo!

“Ms. Pabo. You left your bag in the tube.” A male voice said.

I looked at him. It was another handsome guy. And he smiled at me cutely.

He looks so fragile….I wonder how easily he breaks….

He continued smiling at me and lifted a hand. He hold my bag!

“OMO! THANK YOU! I thought I would never see it again! You don’t know how thankful I am!” I said and reached for my bag.

The guy didn’t bother handing it over to me. Instead he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the exit.

I looked dumbfounded at him.

Who is he to grab my arm? This little guy sure got some guts…

“Don’t look at me like that! I am not a bad person! You said you are really thankful….well I want to get repaid.” He said laughing.

“What do you want?” I said very nicely.

“Such a nice voice you got Ms.Pabo. I am hungry and I need someone to accompany me. It’s not very funny eating alone” he sight.

“I don’t think I am a good choice to accompany you.” I said truthfully.

Stay back little boy. You don’t want to get hurt, do you? Don’t you see I am different?

“Nononono I think you are just the perfect one” he smiled and walked faster.

I’m gonna wipe this smile off very soon….. You had the choice to say no.

We were already outside the station and went to a little shop.

I didn’t know the shop. There were only a few places to sit but they all looked comfortable and cozy. We sat down in the very back. There was only a couple in the front and the waitress besides that the shop was empty.

The waitress came, it was a very cute girl. “Today is our couple’s day! You two are very lucky! You only need to pay half and if you take a couple picture of you two you’ll get a free desert!”

The guy looked at me.

“I want a free desert! Let’s do the couple photo!” he whined.

“Later, arasso?” you said sweet like sugar.

The waitress gave us the menu and left.

“Pick whatever you want” he said while studying the menu” I’ll pay”

Aish…. You sure are a cute guy.

I began to chuckle.

He looked up with an asking expression.

“I just read something wrong in the menu. It sounded funny.” I apologized.

I shut my menu so did the guy.

The waitress came back ready to take our order.

I picked a mango cupcake and he did go with kimchi pasta.

The waitress came immediately back with my orange cupcake.

“May you leave the camera for the couple photo here? I want to do it myself” I smiled at her.

“She nodded and took a camera from the counter and placed it on our table. She left with a bow.

“You know you don’t need to do the couple photo with me” he said in a serious tone.

“But what if I would like to?” I asked playfully.

“Well…then it’ll be perfect! I really love things for free!” He said happily.

I began to eat my cupcake.

“What is your name Mr.? I think it’s just right for me to know with who I’m a couple with” I said between my next bite.

“Just call me Youngmin. And what is your name Ms. Pabo?” he asked.

“M upghpfpuumfmmm”

“What?” He laughed.

I was still busy finishing my last bite of my cupcake when his pasta came.

He began to eat while looking at me with an asking sign on his face.

I began to laugh.

I stood up and took the camera.

He looked at me confused. Half of the pasta in the mouth half of it on a spoon.

I placed myself beside him and held the camera in front of us.

I looked at him.

“Smile” I said and kissed him from the side on his cheek and clicked the camera button.

I got up and he looked at me with big eyes.

“I’ll just go with Ms. Pabo.”

From the camera’s buttom our photo came out.

Youngmin dropped the rest of his pasta on the plate.

I pulled a pen out of my bag and wrote on the photos back:

 

Ms. Pabo and Youngmin

If we meet again it’s destiny 

 

Ms. Pabo <3

 

I walked out of the restaurant.

I knew he would ran after me, so I quickly walked in a nearby alley and hide behind an air conditioner.

I heard his voice shouting for me. Shouting for Ms. Pabo.

Poor boy. You’ll lose your mind on me.

As I was sure that he went back to the restaurant I began my walk home.

It was now 3.27 pm.

Wow….in less than 4 hours I meet 3 extremely handsome boys…. I wonder how many of them stray around Seoul.

As I got home I phoned Yongshim.

“Hey Yongshim. Do you come home tonight? Shall I cook dinner for us two?”

“Omo! I forgot to tell you! Tonight we’ll have company! My boyfriend is a teacher at your new school and he will bring an ex- student of his with him. He said that it’s a really popular guy and that he could give you many advices for your school stay and that he is a really fun person to be with.”

Those guys are always the worst…popular... I think I am gonna play a little bit tonight

“So should I cook?” I asked happily.

“Hahahah you sound very happy! No you don’t need to. But it would be very nice of you if you would arrange the table and everything else we need for a dinner. We’re going to bring the food with us.” She said now very happy.

“mhmmmm”

“Thank you so much! You don’t know how happy I am that you are finally going to meet my boyfriend!” Yongshim said.

“I can hear it.” I chuckled in the phone.

“Ok. I’ll hang up first. Oh btw….the ex-students name is Donghyun. I heard that he is really handsome! Make yourself pretty! Maybe this will be your boyfriend!” she laughed.

“Yah! Ahjumma!” I whined

“Don’t Ahjumma me! Hahahaha okay…see you, byyyyyy” with that she hung up.

“Mhmm……Donghyun? Handsome? Aish…..I wonder how he looks like” I said to myslef.

 

-----------------------------------------

Reply time!

Mayeon1 : I am sorry to tell you that I don't regulary update. I only write if I am in the flow to do so. All of my fanfics I write out of a feeling. And if the feeling isn't right...the story just . But I think I'll update this story more often than my other fanfics. So I hope you look forward to each update ^^ And it makes me really happy that you are addicted to my story :33333 <3

 

Cbearz WEEEEW! First comment! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333

 

I hope you all look forward to the next chap! Saranghaeyo all of you subscribers and readers. <3