Friend

My Janus

 

*I am the dumbest person on earth! See what you did there again?*

I quit crying now looking angry.

Youngmin looked confused at me

“Hey… what’s wrong? Why so serious?” he asked confused.

I just looked at him with eyes hate filled.

*Who is he that I talk with him about me? Who is he to say he is my sun? Who is he anyways to make me talk to him?*

“I am sorry Youngmin. We should have never meet….I should have never talked with you. I am sorry for bothering you” I said then turned around and walked with bare feet away, leaving a really confused Youngmin.

*How could you be so careless? You won’t ever talk about…it…again*

Since I was barefoot I decided to take a taxi back into town, while still being pissed about myself.

We were already back in town but still far away from my destination when the car suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong Ahjussi?” I asked in a y voice.

“Well Miss…it looks like we run out of gas. That is really strange…I just filled the tank up..maybe something is wrong with t-“the driver tried saying.

“You can’t even do your job right. You might should’ve checked if you WOULD run out of gas. You are old Ahjussi..stop working or find something else…aishhh” I said pissed got off the car and made my way without paying to my destination.

 

I know it was really rude what I said but I didn’t care. I was pissed…a lot.

 

*I need to knock out someone! Or get into a fight or something like that…*

“Arhg! THIS……AISH! I JUST….I AM SO ANGRY!” I cried out loud.

“I swear if somebody messes with me tonight there will be a dead body in the Han river….”I muttered to myself.

I walked down the streets not even looking about my surroundings.

It was around 2 am and I tried to figure something out how the hell I could fell less angry. I was in my own world.

Suddenly someone grabbed me forcing me to stop and hugged me from behind.

“Woah…where you’re going missy? In a rush? You walk pretty fast” a manly voice said.

*Bravo…just bravo…*

“Dude…you better not mess around with me… I am pissed as hell” I said angry through my teeth.

“Awww did little missy get dumped by her boyfriend? Don’t worry… GD is here for you… tonight I am gonna make you soo happy…and the day after and so on…Take my offer?” he said sweetly.

But..my body went stiff.

*GD?...no…nonononono….NO!*

I wanted to kick him in his best friend but as soon as I freed myself spun around willing to hurt him I looked into his face…wrong move.

“You…”he said smiling.

I knew I wouldn’t stand a chance against him. So I decided to run. Still barefoot.

But I didn’t even had a chance of escaping, he quickly captured me and hold me very tight.

“Now looks who is here… Do you know what you’ve done with leaving?...You know exactly what you’ve done…”he laughed” Well I am happy to finally have found you.” He said sweetly now hugging me softly.

“Taeyang went crazy when he found you not at home anymore… he is hurt…he is angry...I am angry…I am hurt….no…WE are hurt and angry….you shouldn’t have done that. You shouldn’t have left your home nor your family” he said in this typical crazy murderer voice.

“YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY! HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SO?!” I screamed at him struggling to get free.

“Shall I remind you of your position?” he asked” You are HIS. You are OURS.YOU belong to US” he said forcefully.

“NO!” I screamed as loud as I could, my scream filled with horror. The past events came into my head forcing me to fear again.

“I remind you of who you are. You are –“

“NO!” I now said it so angry that he stopped talking “ Don’t ever say this name.”

“This name?! IT’S YOUR NAME! TAE NAMED YOU! YOU ARE HIS! SO THIS IS YOUR NAME” he screamed at me pulling my face near his. He hurt me a lot but I didn’t care. I was filled with fear.

“I’m taking you back home. You gonna face the consequences. I can’t promise anything good but what I can promise you is that you won’t ever leave us again.” GD said while smirking at me.

Suddenly he free me from his grip, I was too confused to run immediately. GD started punching me. I tried fighting back but he had the upper hand.

*No..I am not going back*

I tried my best but failed, I soon laid on the concrete of the street.

*I lost*

GD pulled out his cellphone while sitting on me holding my hands with his one hand and my feet with his.

“Yah. Seungri? You never guess what I’ve found tonight. It’s her.-         Yeah. Pick us up. I’m gonna send you the location.” He said into the phone.

“Seungri missed you a lot –“

“Don’t say my name” I managed to say.

“You are still able to talk? Damn…you got strong…but don’t worry…we’ll fix it”

“I’ll never go back” I flinched away as he got up.

“Try running…I will find you. A.L.W.A.I.S.” he said laughing.

GD started typing on his phone. So did I.

“PUT THAT AWAY!” GD came over took the cellphone and kicked me once real hard in the tummy.

I nearly lost condition. Not able and willing to move I just laid there waiting for the car of death.

It soon came. Too soon. The cars door opened and two guys hopped out.

“Well well…look who we got here…isn’t this –“
“Don’t say it.” I managed to say.

“Uhh feisty…she got stronger… I like” he said “Do you remember who I am? Seungri Oppa!” he was now joy full “I missed you a lot. We had great fun together didn’t we? So...why this face? Not happy to see oppa again? Ohh I am deeply hurt now”

I spit blood out of my mouth.

“Did you really had to bring her in that condition? Now it won’t make fun hearing her scream pleading not to -

“Shut up T.O.P. You can play with her after Tae is finished with her” GD smirked.

“Now let’s get her back home” Seungri said.

Seungri and T.O.P lifted me and placed me in the back of the car. Left to me sat GD on the right Seungri. T.O.P drove.

 

*Why couldn’t I be dead?* I lost condition.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up I quickly sat up.

I was still in the car but no one was in the car accept me.

I quickly tried open every door of the car but they were all locked, I tried kicking them but it didn’t work.

I looked at the outside of the car. I was in a parking lot but sadly nobody was there.

Then I heard a car. It drove past our car and parked right in front of the car.

I screamed and kicked the doors, hoping the person would see me.

The person, a man, looked around and saw me.

*Thank you*

I screamed and waves with my arms.

The guy quickly came to the car and tried open the doors. He said something but I couldn’t hear it. So I guessed that he couldn’t hear me as well.

The guy left.

“NO! COME BACK!!!” I screamed now using my whole energy to kick the doors glasses.

Suddenly I heard a bum.

#Bum# #Bum# #Bum# #CRACK#

A door glass broke. And the guy appeared opening the door.

“Come quickly.” He said.

“I can’t” I said weak. I was near a blackout not able to move again.

He pulled me out of the car and dragged me piggy pack style to his car, then he opened the passenger seat’s door placing me carefully on the seat.

He shut the door and quickly walked to his side and started the car.

As we drove out of the parking lot I could spot the 3 guys in the rearview mirror running to their car.

I began to laugh while choking blood.

“Thank you Jeongmin for saving me….you sure are my friend” I said and the out again.

 

_________________________________________________

Sorry for all you VIP's that I made BB the bad boys...

but OMO! I just couln't resist! I SAW EM LIVE!!! IN LONDON! I am so freakin happy. Poor Tae..got a nosebleeding after the first song :/ I just hope he don't do drugs... :(

Anyway....

IT WAS SO AWESOME! I still cry when I think about the concert 'cause it was so wonderful.

 

SOME ROMANCE WILL COME!!! I just had to bring BB in for the drama effect blablabla ;D

 

GIMME GIMME FEEDBACK! <3