Soju

My Janus

 

What shall I do first? Clean up?

I looked around.

Naaaahh no need to. I’ll just prepare the table settings.

I found everything except water bottles  So I decided to go and buy some.

I went out in my pink jogging suit and some slippers.

Why should I dress up anyways…?!

The nearest grocery store was only like 100 meters away from our flat. But as I stood in front of it it was closed because of remodeling.

Great…. The next one is half a mile away…..

I walked extra slow for no reason. And it was getting darker. I could already see the sunset.

In the grocery store I decided that only water wouldn’t do it. So I bought a couple of wine bottles, 5 bottles of soju , 8 water bottles and a bottle of coke and placed them all in a trolley and went to the cashier.

After I bought it I had the problem of transporting so many bottles back home.

“Miss… if you want you can use our special customer service! An employee will help you with your shopping.” The cashier said.

I looked at him thankfully. He pulled out a walky-talky and mumbled something into it.

Soon a guy came running over to me.

OH NO! WHY THA FUFU?! Why…… WHAE?!

This guy was sure handsome. I mean I…. damn…I wanted to touch his lips, I wanted to bite them…they looked so soft!

Did he get plastic surgery?

“You need help with your shopping?” he said in a obliging voice.

Not again a good boy…..

“Why is it always me?” I asked.

“Pardon me?” The guy said confused.

“Nothing. Yeah I need help. Are you sure you wanna help me? I live only half a mile away.” I asked.

I mean…. I could do bad things to him….I’m sure he wouldn’t be able to defend himself.

“ Of course! It’s our special customer service! I’d love to help a cute pink girl to help” He winked at me.

Soso….you are the shy kind of player….I see….

I smiled brightly. He sure looked stunned by it.

“Then let’s go! It’s getting darker with each minute.” I said and grabbed two bags the other 3 grabbed the guy.

The guy walked next to me

“Soo…are you knew here? I’ve never seen you around here” he asked.

“Uhh…I’m kinda new, yeah. Normally I don’t go to this store and I don’t hang around here often. I haven’t made any friends here yet sadly” I sight.

“Oh no! Well… it’s your lucky day! I am going to be your first new friend from now on!” he said proudly.

Gotcha….

“Ok, new first friend,….. I have to get to know you. Tell me what you like” I said and bounced up and down on my feet.

“Uhhh…. There is not much to tell about me… Oh well…I love singing and dancing. AH! How old are you! I want to know how you address me” he said curiously.

“Well….do you prefer oppa?” I asked him.

“Of course! But I don’t have anything against older girls” he said unsure if he just offended me

“Then I call you by oppa! Hehehehehe Oppa-….what is your name oppa?” I asked and did a bit ageyo.

“uhm….Jeongmin….. are you really younger than me?” he asked carefully.

“You don’t ask a lady about her age Jeongmin oppa!” I said embarrassed!

“Yah! You bought suju with no problem! You have to be older than me or the same age. I am eighteen.” He said proudly.

“Well it doesn’t matter how old I am ,doesn’t it, as long as I get what I want!” I said and did a kind of happy dance.

We reached my building.

“Well thank you oppa for walking with me back and for carrying those heavy bags.” With that I took the bags out of his hands. But he didn’t let go. So I encompassed  my fingers around his. He blushed. I looked deep into his eyes.

You sure are an inexperienced little guy, my dear.

“Well well. Is that your boyfriend?” a voice asked.

I looked in the voice direction.

“Oh hey Yongshim! You’re already here? And that…” I nod towards Jeongmin’s direction. “Is my oppa. My first oppa. His name is Jeongmin” I said still holding his hands. “He helped me with the grocery shopping”

“I am soooo sorry Donghyun. I told you she hasn’t found an boyfriend yet. But sadly her handsome face already found an oppa” she sighted at her back.

I only saw the guy by now who stood behind Yongshim. He looked like someone just hit him with a stone in his face. So did Jeongmin.

“YA! AHJUMMA!” I screamed like an annoyed kid.

“I told you earlier … don’t ahjumma me! “ she replied in the same voice.

“See what you did ahjumma?! Now both of the guys feel uneasy!” I said reproachfully and grabbed the bags out of Jeongmins hands.

I bowed to him.

“Thank you for helping me oppa. I am sure we’ll meet again. Have a safe trip back.” I thanked him

“Yes thank you. I would love to invite you…but I already promised Donghyun to be her boyfriend” she pointed at me.” But you sure are handsome as well….there is a nice girl on the 7th floor. She really is beautiful and I know that she searches for a boyfriend!”

“Uh…I better get going. See you” Jeongmin said and nearly run off.

“Aish….bad bad ahjumma! Now Jeongmin will never come back”

“Thank me that I bought your new boyfriend with me.” She pulled Donghyun next to me and crossed our arms together. “I told you to make yourself pretty….I don’t call that pretty.” She pointed at me from head to toe and

“My boyfriend will come soon. He said he just need to go to the petrol station or else he would run out of gas on his way back.” She said grabbed two bags and left me and Donghyun alone.

I felt how uneasy he was about the situation. I took a proper look at him. He looked a bit older… maybe 22?24?

“Let’s go in.” I said and took one bag in my hand the other he took in his empty hand. Now we looked at each other. Our arms were still crossed.

“Let’s take the last one together” I said and smiled a bright and big smile.

Together we walked to the elevator and went in. I pressed my floors button. 13. I looked at Donghyun. He looked at me.

13 floors just staring at each other. I got first out of the elevator.

“Oppa. You are really handsome” I said and looked directly in his eyes.

He gulped.

“O-oppa?”

This guy…..HOW CAN HE BE SO INNOCENT?!

“Yes. Oppa. You are handsome.” I said slowly.

He smiled at me.

“And a pretty face you got” I said with my finest manner.

Geeze…why are here so many cute little guys. They sure all fit in my collection. Now I’ll just have to find some bad guys. Wait…I already found some players earlier… two players and three cutie’s ….let’s wait for one more player.

Then we’ll begin this game.

Guys….it was your own choice saying no to me.

But you all stayed….

So it’s not my fault for hurting you.

It's yours.

-----------------------

Luz1886.: thank you so much for your comment! That's nice to hear that I came up with something "new"...well then let's look forward to a new chapter ^^

hogyubias you'r my noona gurl <333 hehehehehe ><