Ice Princess

My Janus

 

 

The dinner went just fine.

It turned out that Donghyun would pick me every day up after my classes would be finished so that he could take me out for dinner.

That was of course Yongshim’s idea. And I liked it. So did Donghyun.

“But is twice a week ok? I am kinda busy…” he said.

“Oppa…as long as we see each other once it’s okay. And if you are busy just tell me so, I’ll come to you and bring dinner with me.” I said sweet like sugar.

“No… I won’t ever ditch you” he said seriously

“ouwww you two are already like a couple! I knew you two were the right match!” Yongshim said out of the kitchen.

“Stop it ahjumma! If we sound like a couple how should I call you and your boyfriend then? Old married couple?!” I shouted in the kitchen’s direction. “Sorry if Yongshim makes you feel uneasy….” I said.

“It’s okay. But now I really need to go. It’s already 10 pm. I need to get up early tomorrow .

“Okay. I’m gonna walk you to the station” I sad and got up to take my boots on. I grabbed my key and phone.

“I’LL BRING DONGHYUN TO THE STATION!” I shouted through the hallway.

We walked quietly to the station.

I hugged him.

“thank you for being so nice to me. You sure are one of my fav. Oppa’s”

“I know I am only your second one! Of course I am one of your fav.! Hahahahahaha” he said and hold tighter onto me.

“Oppa…you can release me now” I mumbled into his shoulder.

He let go off me apologized and left.

Okay….so what is my picture of Donghyun…..

Mhmmmm he is a nice guy.

He has many relationships but acts shy ‘n stuff

He sure is one of the worse kinds of players….

You think they are so lovely and shy but actually they aren’t…

Donghyun you can’t hide your true identity….

But let’s play with it.

You won’t like me being with “bad” players…..let’s see what I can do about that….

I went back to the flat and found a note on a table.

 

I’ll stay at my boyfriend’s

I’ll come back on Friday.

 

Today is Wednesday….. PARTY!

I went into my room and tried to find a party outfit….

In the end I wore only black and every clothing piece had these spikes somewhere so did my heels.

I went to a club in Gangnam-gu with a cab. It was one of my favorites It was a western style club in which you really dance and only dance. Not like in normal clubs around here

I danced. Today I just wanted to dance off my feet until the bleed.

Many guys danced with me and of course I danced with them skin on skin.

They all tried me to get off the dance floor and leave with them but I wouldn’t even look at them.

Then a voice appeared through the speakers.

“Tonight we’ll find the hottest dance queen in the house. And you’ll even win a price…so ladys…show what you got.”

OMG! Just the right thing for me!

I continued dancing and danced carefree. Normally dancing makes people tired. But the electricity on the dance floor somehow charges me so that I can dance nonstop.

After 2 hours of dancing and 2 drinks I finally reached my limit.

I felt so dizzy. I already came here tipsy and the drinks and the dancing was just too much for me to bare and sat on a big sofa down which was bigger that a king size bed. I laid down and let the bass flow through my body. Next to me was a couple making out but I could care less.

“Hey there pretty. I saw you dancing. You’re damn fine” a voice said directly into my left ear.

“I know that” I said giggling

I guess the guy just saw in me an easy target.

He started touching me.

“You know….we just could enjoy ourselves as them over there. “  he whispered into my ear.

I guess he talked about the couple making out.

“Open your eyes pretty so you can see who you’re going to have fun with” I could hear his smile in his voice.

“MR! You wanna play? “ I giggled again.

“Yes” he said and pressed himself against me.

I flipped myself on top of him and pinned his arms over his head and slung my feet around his making him unable to move.

“Well Mr. You don’t know how to play with me. I know how to play. Do you?” That was a rhetorical question and he knew it.

He face changed from surprised to a smirk”

“Well…then teach me how to play” he grinned at me.

Bingo. Handsome player no. 3…

“Well” I said and moved my face closer to his” today…” now I was only inches away with my lips from his and looked him directly into his eyes “is no lesson” I said and got up and made my way to the dance floor.

Once again I danced my off.

“Ayo party people…the dancing queen has been found….it’s the hot ice princess all in black” the guy said and pointed into the crowed.

Somebody grabbed my arm. It was a security guard. I got dragged to the DJ podium.

“Uhhh damn….you got some nice curves. I’d love to undress them ” The DJ whispered into my ear.

“This is our queen of tonight! Let’s get this music staring and see how she moves!” with that the DJ played some nice beat.

I knew people stare at me. And I knew that I was y. So I danced like in the most iest way I could think of. I earned some uhh’s and damn’s and some other naughty invitations.

Soon I got pulled of stage.  The security guard lead me to a group of male.

“Hello there. You sure deserve being the queen tonight. I’m the manager. Your price is this guy” he pulled a guy in front of him. “ This is Minwoo. He will give you tomorrow night some dance classes and if you do well you can dance in a music video of his group. You sure know him. He is Minwoo from the group Boyfriend.” He said and left us two alone.

“You said there won’t be a lesson tonight….I can wait until tomorrow. “ he smirked at me.

“”Too bad my dear. My boyfriend won’t approve our relationship” I said playfully.

“Girl…I know that you don’t have a boyfriend. I can tell by your dance” he said and hugged me while looking at my face with his smirk.

I just raised an eyebrow

“Ice princess….try once smiling at me” he said.

“Don’t play with big girls if you don’t know how to handle them” I said and moved forward making it look like I would kiss him.

I threw him on a sofa behind him. He looked at me confused.

I smiled and waved my hand and then I walked off.

“Wait! What’s your name?” he got up and tried stopping me from leaving.

I only gave him a glare to back off. H did

“You sure are a ice princess…..you are my ice princess. We’ll meet again. Next time…I’m on top of you, not you on me” he said like a promise.

I laughed loud while walking out.

6 guys in one day…..

Now… with whom shall we begin?

Just watch and learn

 

I’m back