Chapter 9 - Going to Orion festival with Luhan and Eunhae (II)

After 10 years, Luhan came back !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as you and Luhan arrived at KONA BEANS, you saw Eunhae was there...with a guy? 

Eunhae : Hye Araaa ~ 

Ara : Heyy..who is that guy beside her? Oh urmm...this is Luhan, Luhan this is my friend Eunhae.

Luhan : Hi Eunhae

Eunhae : Hello Luhan, nice to meet you..oh this is Baekhyun.

Ara and Luhan : Hello Baekhyun !

Baekhyun : Hello *smiles and waves*

Eunhae : Baekhyun is my cousin, I brought him along since his parents are at my house right now, and we've got nothing to do.

Ara : Ohh I see ~ 

Luhan : So how do we get to orion festival?

Eunhae : By walking duhh..it's only like 3 blocks away from here ~

So you, Luhan, Eunhae and Baekhyun walked together to orion festival. It somehow look like a double date, cause Luhan and you were side by side walking together while Eunhae and baekhyun were infront of you also walking together, side by side.

While walking.. 

Eunhae : So Luhan, I heard that you lived in China

Luhan : Yeah ~ how'd you know?

Eunhae : Ara just can't stop talking about you at school.

Ara : what the heck ?! I did not !!

Luhan : Hahaahahaha, oh really? 

Eunhae : Yeah ~

Ara : Aishhh...Eunhae and her stupid jokes 

Baekhyun : Tell us something about China

Luhan : Well, there's a great wall of China there..

Ara : He just can't stop talking about the great wall, is it?

Luhan : Ohh and you can see giant pandas in Chengdu.

Eunhae : Panda? I love pandas.

Luhan : You also should see Shanghai, it's really a beautiful city, or Yangtze river ~ it's the 3rd world longest river, and it's red in colour, unique huh?

Baekhyun : WOW !! I don't know there's so many intresting places in China.

Luhan : Hahaha, you should visit China someday

Baekhyun : yeah ~ maybe someday.

Eunhae : How big is the giant panda you were talking about earlier?

Luhan : Urmmm, bigger than you for sure. *giggles*

Eunhae : OMAIGAD !!! I want to hug the pandas alreadyyyy *fangirl screams*

Ara : Aishhh it's just a panda, what is she so excited about? pfffttt..and Luhan, are you promoting China or something?? 

Baekhyun : Ara..why are you suddenly so quiet?

Ara : Huh? am I..

Eunhae : Yeah what's wrong with you?

Ara : Nothing's wrong with me, what are you guys talking about?

Eunhae and Baekhyun faced each other and continued walking. Through all the conversation going on between Luhan, Baekhyun and Eunhae, you was so quiet as hell. You felt so left out, but at the same time, you don't even know what to talk about. You sighed and looked down for a sudden, then you felt someone's hand holding your back.

Luhan : Ara are you okay?

Ara : That precious smile Luhan gave me, I can die in few seconds..

Luhan : Ara? *knock your forehead slowly*

Ara : Huh? What? .... yeah I am okay ~

Luhan : what is wrong with you?

Ara : I told you, nothing is wrong with me. *smile 

Luhan lifted his one eyebrow and kept on starring at you. Great ! why is he starring at me like that -.- Luhan asked you, "Are you cold?" You shooked your head and looked down. You don't know why you don't have the braveness in yourself to stare at him. Everytime you looked at him, right into his eyes, you can felt that your heart were about to melt.

YES! you can say it..

You kinda have fallen for Luhan ^_^

You and the three of them continue walking. Luhan still think that something is going on with you.

_________________________________________

 

All the four of you has arrived at orion festival. It was really loud there, there were games, firecrackers, musics and more. Orion festival is something more like a funfair, there is also ferris wheel, ice-cream stalls and variety of fun rides.

Eunhae : Hey ! Baekhyun and I are going somewhere, we'll meet here after an hour okay?

Baekhyun : Really? What?

Ara : EUNHAE !!!!! hey...wait...

Eunhae quickly pulled Baekhyun away with her and leave you with Luhan. Is this some kind of a plan? You thought to yourself. Then, you felt Luhan poking your shoulder. 

Luhan : Where are they going?

Ara : I don't know.

Luhan : So Eunhae, asked us to come along with her to this festival, and now she is leaving us?

Ara : I don't know what is wrong with her...I...I'm sorry *sigh

Luhan : Oh no, don't be sorry, this could be our night.

Ara : huh?..OUR night? what did he mean? 

Luhan : Come on !! Let's look for something intresting in here.

Ara : S-suree

Luhan grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you, so you walk along with him. In a moment, you and Luhan looks like a brother and sister. But in a moment, you both also looks like a couple.Awwwwww

______________________________________

 

Meanwhile

Baekhyun :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter