Chapter 21 - Luhan has gone.

After 10 years, Luhan came back !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bUs62ExWKkA play this song, teehee ~

Luhan leaned in and softly pressed his soft lips against yours. You was shocked, you body grew weak suddenly and you heart started racing. 

Luhan is kissing me?

Your eyes were wide opened, you couldn't say anything because his lips refused to detach from yours. Then you slowly, closing your eyes, replying his kiss back. It was slow, and soft and gentle. His hands moved from holding your shoulder, to around your back.

Happiest moment ever..

Please stay like this..

forever..

The kiss last for few seconds before Luhan pulled it off. Luhan slowly released you from his grip and moved back a bit. As Luhan stop kissing you, you felt that you were pouting inside your mind. You looked down, bitting your lips, not wanting Luhan to know that you were blushing really hard.

It was silent for a moment. He then ruffled your hair and left you, dumbfound. You just stared at him as he walked upstairs and went straight to his bedroom. You frowned, you can't even tell what just happened ~

What the hell just happened?

He was k-k-kissing...me

Why he did that? 

In a moment he was mad and now he kissed me?

What does he want from me?

You sighed. You was really lost, can't think, can't even walk properly. You also went upstairs to go to your room. On your way to your room, you stoped infront of Luhan's room. You faced to his door, questioning what happened just now.

A tear started to fell through your cheek, you quickly wiped it away and raced to your room.

---

In Luhan's room.

I just can't take it anymore.

That kiss is all I wanted from the first time I fell for her.

She must be thinking that I am such a jerk to kiss her so sudden.

Luhan released the thousanth sighs on that day. Tomorrow, tommorow is the day that he'll be flying back to China. You still don't have any idea about Luhan is leaving. Poor Ara ~

That night, you cried in silent. You couldn't help it but cried while hugging your alpaca teddy bear. You really don't know what was up with Luhan. In a moment he was calm and nice, then he was fierce and not talking to you, now he suddenly kissed you ?!!

Somehow, you felt that Luhan was leaving..which is true

You cried yourself to sleep.

---

The next morning, Luhan's parents were packing outside. Your parents were getting ready to send the Xi's. Luhan came out from his room with his luggage. He stared to your room, she still must be sleeping, huh? 

Luhan kept on starring at your door room for quite a while. He kept remembering what happened last night. He shooked his head, back in reality. He saw your mom was on his way upstairs. 

Mom : Oh Luhan, you've packed. Do you need my help with that luggage?

Luhan : No, it's okay Mrs Kim.

Mom : Okay then, go put your bags inside the car okay, I'm gonna wake up Ara.

Luhan : NO DON'T !!

Mom : Huh?

Luhan : I mean.. don't wake her up Mrs Kim, pleasee ~

Mom : And why is that?

Luhan : Urmm, because she told me last night that she was having a major headache. So she need some rest. *lie*

Mom : Oh really? But I still have to ask her whether she want to follow us sending you to the airport or not--

Luhan : And she told me that she didn't want to follow us to the airport. She said it's okay.

Mom : Oh really?

Luhan : Yes, she's really having a bad headache..and waking her up in this early morning will surely spoil her mood.

Mom : Haishh, okay then, I hope she's okay. 

And wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter