Chapter 23 - Lifeless

After 10 years, Luhan came back !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went to bed after finish dinner with your parents. It was as awkward as ever.

You laid on your bed while hugging your ace. You was about to sleep, then you remembered something.

The letter..

You quickly got up from your bed and went to your study table, as that was the last place you put the letter. You took a seat and start opening the letter. Luhan's beautiful handwriting ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WuMtwUrvyuo 

Annyeong Ara-shi ~

It's Luhan, haishh how do I start this..

I am sorry !

I am sorry for everything that I have done to you, I was being such a jerk. I am sorry for making you cry,  I'm sorry for not being honest with you, I love you okay.

At first I don't think it's a good idea for me to tell you about my feelings towards you, cause I'm going. And it's kinda..hard. But I just can't keep it to myself, so I have to tell you someday..like now ~

I am sorry that I can't hug you to comfort the way Sehun did, I am happy that he's always there for you, he is a good guy.

Even if a painful seperation comes between us, my heart will remember all the memories I had with you. And if you are crying, please don't cry ~ I hate it when you cried :(

Look at the stars at night okay? I'll be watching it everynight, and we'll be looking at the same stars just from seperated places.

I love you !!

P/S : Don't forget to feed Bacon.

You smiled reading his last sentence, but then again..your face started to change. You force yourself not to cry but failed. A drop of tear manage to escape from your left eye, you wiped it away. No ! Luhan said not to cry..

You kept on starring at the word 'I love you' wrote by Luhan. You hugged that piece of paper while crying.

"Why did you have to go to China, jerk !!" you whispered in between your cry. Soon, your eyelids felt heavy, you went on your bed, still holding Luhan's letter. You cried yourself to sleep that night.

---

Months has passed by and school has started once again after a long holiday. You went to school as usual. You felt as horrible as ever. It's already months passed by, but you can't stop thinking about Luhan. 

Everything you do, was always related to Luhan. When the teacher was teaching add maths subject in class, you kept on flashing back to the time when he tought you that night. When it's raining, you kept on remembering the time when Luhan and you ran together, holding hands while the rain is pouring heavily.

*Kringggg*

The first period just started, your class teacher went inside the classroom to introduce a new student.

Teacher : Silent class, as you all know..we have a new student today..blablabla

Eunhae : Oh yeah ~ new student !! Please be cute, please be cute..Hiaaa Ara, aren't you excited for the new student?

Ara : ...

Eunhae : Kim Ara !!

Ara : Huh? sorry what?

Eunhae : Hey, are you still sad about Luhan?

Ara : Ho--what?? N-N-NO ofcourse not,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter