Final chapter - Miracles happens anytime

After 10 years, Luhan came back !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the pain has gone, you sat straight again looking at the stars above you. You also suddenly started singing to IU's peach, the song you sang to Luhan while playing the piano.

 

 

 

 

Then it started drizzling. You screamed while looking at the stars at night in annoyance.

"Why ?!! is my voice that bad for it to rain? huh??"

"Why are you talking to the clouds"

"Huh?" that voice, that voice was so familiar. You turned back and look from where that voice came from. A tall familiar figure appeared infront of you.

"Luhan?"

Is this right? Whatever I am seeing now is it right?

You were shocked ofcourse, no words could ever come out from your mouth that time. You felt numb, you can't speak, can't move, can't even do anything but to just kept starring at his face in disbelief.

"It's drizzling, what are you doing here? it will rain soon" Luhan said.

Then you suddenly burst into laughter. Still half drunk-half normal :P Luhan frowned and confused after what just happened.

Luhan : What? why are you laughing? 

Ara : Ahahaha ~ am I drunk? hell yeah I'm drunk. I can't believe I drank too much untill I'm this drunk..and guess what? I am seeing my imaginary Luhan infront of me right now. Shuu Shuu

You said while shoo-ing him away. Luhan sat on the bench beside you and moved closer only to take a better scent of smells. He smelled alcohol from you. Yupp, definitely alcohol drink. She's drunk.

Luhan : *sigh* Ara-shi ~ you're drunk. Now come on let me take you to your house.

Ara : I don't want to, I wanna stay here. *pouting*

Luhan : Hiaaa..stubborn you, let's go !

Ara : I told you I don't want, I want ice-cream..hahaha. where's Bacon? here kitty kitty..meow meow asdfghjkl

Luhan : God, she's so damn cute when she's drunk. Ara? Ara? wake up !!!

You suddenly slept/ fainted/ idk lying your head on his shoulder. He breathe a sigh. Okay urmm how should I do this? So Luhan gave you a piggy back ride on his back and soon walked to your house.

While on your way home, you woke up..kinda, and started to murmur still closing your eyes. Yes, you were still kinda drunk that time.

Ara : Hummm...where am I?

Luhan : We're going back home

Ara : You know what? 

Luhan : What?

Ara : I think I just saw Luhan.

Luhan : Huh? 

Ara : I miss him so much I can't stop thinking bout him, and now I'm seeing him..I'm going crazy anytime sooner. Aishhh..

Luhan : Ara I think you're still drunk.

Ara : ...

Luhan : Ara-shi?

Luhan took a glance to the back only to see you. You already went silent. Is that a sleep talking or what? Luhan thought to himself, then he chuckled.

But then your words kept repeating in his head.

"I miss him so much I can't stop thinking bout him, and now I'm seeing him..I'm going crazy anytime sooner. Aishhh.."

Luhan felt touched by those words. It's been one year, one freaking year and your heart for Luhan never disappear. And so is Luhan's to you. All this time in China, he felt so guilty, frust, sad and alone. Luckyily, him now get to see you everyday because he also applied to the same university as you are, Seoul National University and got accepted. So, his parents let him stayed in Seoul to continue study. Yet, you still have no idea that he's back.

Luhan took your house key under the door mat, he already got used to this cause he once lived with you. So he opened your house door and went to the living room. He laid you down on the sofa softly and went to close the door back.

He sat on the floor infront of the sofa, looking at you intensely. He playe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter