Chapter 16 - What is wrong with Luhan?

After 10 years, Luhan came back !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun : Hi I'm Sehun *smile and offer a hand*

Ara : Hi I'm Ara *shake hand*

Sehun : How old are you Ara?

Ara : I'm 17

Sehun : Oh, looks like we both have the same age *smile*

Ara : *smile* his smile is so cute, did he live somewhere around here? never seen him before ~ 

Sehun : So...

Ara : Huh? what?

Sehun : Aren't you gonna start with the learning?

Ara : Oh yeah, haha 

You started teaching some piano things that he need to learn. Sehun is so friendly to you. He is that kind of guy who can make you feel comfortable even if you just met. He is talkative, kind and talkative. Everything he talks about made you laugh. You really felt welcomed around him.

From teaching him piano, you suddenly went talking with him about some stuff. He shared a lot of his stories with you. He is so friendly.

Ara : Do you live somewhere around the neighbourhood?

Sehun : I just moved in, last week.

Ara : Owh why you moved?

Sehun : Parents..since when you play piano Ara?

Ara : I can't really remember. Why you started learning piano?

Sehun : For fun.

Ara : What the hell? For fun? JUST for fun?

Sehun : I've learnt guitar and drums...now piano.

Ara : Oh I see ~ you must be really good huh? since you knows how to play music instruments.

Sehun : Hurmm I don't know, I think so.. 

Ara : Arhhh you so annoyed me

Both of you burst into laughters. Meanwhile at home, Luhan was alone, so he decided to watch TV with Bacon the dog. Luhan started talking to himself.

"Aishhhh...it was so close... I was about to say what's my true feelings for her"

"Why am I suddenly sweating?"

"It's just an easy confession...chill Luhan"

Bacon barked once at Luhan. BARK BARK !!

"I can't Bacon ! I can't ! I'm not brave enough to tell her..it's to sudden"

"What if she say that she's not ready?"

" Can I kill myself?

BARK BARK !!

"You want me to kill myself? Bacon-ah~ bad dog. You're not supporting me"

Luhan was talking to the dog, he's going insane..LOL. Yes, he likes Ara, more probably LOVE her. He started to have that feeling towards Ara since the day they became close. He felt so relax and calm whenever he's with her. 

Flashback to the day where Ara took good care of Luhan when he was sick, made him fell even more for Ara. He has been kept that feeling alone, but now he think that it's the time to tell her. He can't wait anymore. The longer he was keeping it as a secret, the more he fell for Ara.

Luhan decided to cook you a dinner, since you'll be back at home by 8. He just cooked you a simple dinner, only for the both of you.

 

 

It was already 8:03PM, your piano class has ended. Sehun decided to went dinner with you. At first you refused too, but he was begging you with that eye-smile of his, so yeah in the end he won.

Sehun took you to a luxurious restaurant near the city.

Ara : Hiaaa ~ why do you take me to this place? I'm not used to this..

Sehun : This is call the friendly-date..hehe

Ara : The friendly what?

Sehun : Since today is the first time we met, I'll call this the friendly-date. and don't worry, my treat.

Ara : Aishh whatever. WOW he must be really rich huh? I wonder what is Luhan doing at home. He must be worried it's already 8:30 and I still hasn't come home yet..did he?

Meanwhile at home, Luhan was at the table kitchen, waiting for you. And infront him was the dinner he made for you.

I wonder where is she? It's already 8:30 and she still hasn't come home yet? where is she? could she be introuble? 

Luhan decided to went to the living room. He sat on the couch, releasing a sigh. He accidently fell asleep while waiting for you to be back home. His food..urmm poor thing, cold already. Poor Luhan, how dare you Ara. :'( 

___________

Once you finished eating, you realized that it's already 9:40PM, Sehun accompanied you to home.

Ara : You shouldn't accompany me y'know, I can go back by myself

Sehun : I wanted to, you're a girl okay..and walking alone at night it's not safe.

Ara : I know that, but I think I'm a little bit a burder to you

Sehun : Who said so? I didn't

Ara : But-

Sehun : Litsen Ara, you're not a burden to me okay ~ It's my job to accompany you home, after taking you to the restaurant and went back home late..so stop babbling like a teacher will you? Oh wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter