Chapter 19 - Crying alone

After 10 years, Luhan came back !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~(^.^)~ random emoticon

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AyB0hJhdWKc open link in a new tab and listen to this song while reading X) juseyo ~~

Ara : Hia !! Luhan..pabo..I LOVE YOU IDIOT !! *crying*

You really didn't realized what were you just saying, you covered your mouth with both your hands in shock. Luhan was about to walk away, but he stopped for awhile. No,it can't be that..Ara loves me too? 

You thought that he gonna come back to you or something, but your thought was wrong. He stopped and turned to face you, emotionless. 

Luhan : Sorry Ara, I don't...Gosh, why is it so hard to say this.

Ara : You love me right? I know you did..

Luhan : No,I don't.

Luhan's eyes were watery, he quickly left you and entered the house. You really can't believe what just happened. You said your true feelings to him and he just ignored it and left you. What really happened is Luhan was not willing to saw you cry anymore. What he really want to do is to hug you and comfort you, not to cry. But he can't do anything.

He don't want to show his love towards you, cause he knew that he will be going back to China and he didn't want it to get worst.

You were crying silently while walking on your way to the playground. You just needed some fresh air, so you decided to go there as that was the only place you knew that can keep you comfort. You suddenly remembered Sehun's advice, that it's not safe for a girl to walk at night.

It was really in the middle of midnight and here you are sitting on the bench somewhere near the playground, crying alone. 

 

---

Meanwhile Luhan felt so guilty for what he had done. He went outside to the backyard and found out that you were not there. And he knew the only place that you could be is at the playground. He quickly got himself out of the house and walked to the playground, hoping that you're okay. Aishh pabo, ofcourse she's not okay, look what you did to her just now Luhan !! -.-

While he was walking to the playground, a childhood memory of you and him suddenly went through his mind. it happened when you and him were kids/7 y-o.

-flashback-

Luhan just got back home from playing soccer with his friends. He suprised to found out that Ara's mom was at his house looking all worried. Luhan's mom was there comforting her.

Luhan : Mrs Kim(kim ara's mom), are you okay?

Mom(kim ara's mom) : Oh Luhan-shi ~ *panic* have you seen Ara? Did she follow you to the field?

Luhan : Nope, why?

Mrs Xi : Ara was nowhere to be found. Are you sure that she was not with you?

Luhan : She's missing?!! yeah, she was not with me mom.

Mrs Xi : Calm down, it's okay..she must have been here somewhere. Calm doen okay, I'm sure she is fine.

Mom : I hope so.

Luhan suddenly had that feeling that you must've been at the playground. So he ran out of the house without looking back. Somehow, he really knows you very well, until he managed to track you whenever you're missing. Luhan heard his mom calling him and asking where is he going, but he ignored it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter