Chapter 24 - Prom night party

After 10 years, Luhan came back !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the end of the year and you and your friends finally graduated.

It was Sunday morning, you woke up and released a baby tiger growl while streching your body. You look at the time, it's 9 in the morning.

"Ahhh can't believe I've graduated, means no school, means no waking up early"

you talked to yourself then chuckled lightly. You was about to go to the bathroom to take a orning bath, then you hears your phone ringing.

*SNSD's the boys ringtone*

Ara : Hello

Eunhae : It's me Eunhae, did you get the letter?

Ara : Letter? what letter?

Eunhae : The letter from the university that you applied, I already got it and I got accepted to Seoul Arts University, OMG !!

Ara : Really? WOW congratulations !! I haven't check up my mailbox yet.

Eunhae : Well, go check it now and text me later.

Ara : Okay !!

*End call*

Wow, Eunhae got accepted to Seoul Arts University? Lucky her..I wonder if I got accepted to Seoul National University or not.

You ran downstairs quickly and raced yourself to the mailbox. As soon as you arrive there, you pulled out all the letters inside the mailbox and search for that letter.

"A-ha ! here it is"

You said in victory, you opened the letter and started reading the content. Your eyes winded..

OMG..is this for real?...I got..

"Accepted !!" you said while jumping up and down. You went to the kitchen to tell the happy news to your parents.

---

Mom : What? seriously?

Ara : Yes mom !! I'm serious..I got accepted to Seoul National University !!

Dad : I am so proud of you dear, now that you got accepted here, you must work harder in studying to achieve your ambition as a doctor okay?

Ara : YES SIR !! now I'm going to text my friend about this okay..later ~

You went upstairs leaving the both of your parents alone in the kitchen.

Mom : I am so proud of our dauhter

Dad : Tell me about it, she looks happier now.

Mom : Huh? what do you mean?

Dad : Remember the time Luhan left to China, and she was like moody and frust. I'm happy that she has change back to herself right now.

Mom : She might look happy, but I am assure that she still misses Luhan and feel sad about it.

Dad : How can you tell that?

Mom : Hey, I'm a mother okay..mothers knows everything, ecspecially when it comes to their daughter.

Dad : Whatever you say..

---

To : Eunhae Guess what? I got accepted too..I can't believe I'm going to Seoul National University !! From : Ara

You squealed on your bed in happiness. You suddenly remembered someone, someone special. Someone that never fails to make you smile, sometimes even cry. Someone that you can't forget no matter how hard you try. That person is no other than Luhan.

Luhan, if only I can tell this to you, you'll be proud of me right? 

"I miss you Luhan.."

Suddenly yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter