Chapter 22 - A letter from Luhan?

After 10 years, Luhan came back !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ara-shi...Don't cry anymore, jebal ~"

He was starring at you, begging not to cry.

"But you are leaving, how come I'm not crying"

He moved nearer to you, he put his hand on your chin and force you to look at him. You ease your cry-ness. He wiped away your tears on your cheeks and cuped you face using his both hands.

"When you miss me, just look at the stars at night"

"But what if there are no stars?"

Luhan's face start to sadden, he released a sigh. You looked down again. It was silent for a moment until..

Luhan leaned towards you, leaving no space left in between the both of you. His hand were still cupping your face. He started to kiss you gently on your forehead, then down to your nose then straight to your lips.

He breathed against your lips and kissed it again, and again, and again. Your eyes soon close and your hands went wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. Luhan also wrapped his arms around your waist.

and...

*alarm clock sound*

You opened your eyes in shock. You sat up on your bed and turned from right to left. What the?? It was all just a ... dream. You wrapped your hands around your folded legs and burried your face down, crying. It was yesterday when Luhan left to China.

You got up from your bed and started doing your daily morning routine.

----

It was breakfast time, you went down feeling sad and frustration. But you tried to hid it with a simple smile and so you greeted your parents, faking a smile.

Ara : Good morning mom and dad *fake smile*

Dad : Oh good morning Ara, have you been feeling well lately?

Ara : Huh?

Dad : Mom told me that you were having a headache, are you okay now?

Ara : *still confused*

Mom : She's fine dear, Ara you are okay right?

Ara : Ofcourse, why wou--

Mom : Here come and eat breakfast.

Ara : O..kayy ~

You started to dig in your food when suddenly dad started talking.

Dad : It's suddenly became so quiet withour the Xi's 

You was about to feed your food into your mouth then you stop, putting the spoon back down. You released a heavy sigh. Mom was looking at you, her face was painted with sympathy. You suddenly loss appetite. Your eyes were watery, you felt that you might burst into tears any time sooner.

Dad : At this kinda time, Luhan was here helping your mother cooking, while you were still sleeping--

Mom : HONEY !! *angry face*

Dad : What? I was just talking about Luha--

Dad suddenly went silent when he found out you stood up from your chair and was about to walk away.

Dad : Ara, where are you going? You havn't tuch your food yet.

Ara : I lost appetite, I'm going to my room now. 

You replied to dad, faking a smile and leave. Dad was curious of what just happened, he turned to face your mom. Your mom showed her husband a death glare and folded her arms together.

Mom : Now look what you'd done to our daughter.

Dad : What did I do? All I do was talking about the Xi's

Mom : Haishh nevermind..

Dad : Is there somethin that I don't know? Is there anything going on between Ara and Luhan?

Mom : What do you think?

Dad : No wayy..

Mom : Next time, watch your mouth mister !!

Dad : Omo ~ I wanna cry

Mom : And why is that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter