Chapter 4 - Luhan as my tutor

After 10 years, Luhan came back !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You both went to the nearest bench somewhere in the playground and sat. Luhan was focused on those happy kids who played with the swings and siw-saw, while you were just plained statue. It was really an awkward moment. You tried to start a conversation with him.

Ara : So Luhann..

Luhan : huh?

Ara : Okay Ara..say something..just ask him any question..Urmm..how's your girlfriend? WTF did I just asked him? O.O Ara thought Luhan has a girlfriend. Because he once mentioned that he met new friends..enemies..girlfriendS when he was in China..Remember?

Luhan : What?

Ara : Okay Ara..be cool. Ohh you know. Isn't she suppose to miss you or something? since you come here for a holiday..for such a long time..

Luhan : Haha.. I don't have a girlfriend. I broke up with her long time ago *look down*

Ara : Oh good, now look what you got into Ara -.-'   I'm sorry...Luhan...

Luhan : Nahh It's okay. *forced smile*

Ara : Luhan-ah ~ are you holding back your tears..You know, if you want to talk about it..you can just let it out, I'm here. *smile*

Luhan : ...

Ara : But it's okay if you don't.

Luhan : ..She..that stupid girl..No No I was the one who's being stupid. 

Ara : You can tell me..

Luhan : I saw her with other guy, kissing and being nasty. But I don't know why I ignored it. I pretended to not knew about it. I WAS SO STUPID. I'm scared that she'll leave me. I'm scared that once we have a deep conversation about it..She will leave me. But after days, I thought of it myself 'What's the point of loving someone that doesn't loves you back' so...I...kinda...broke up with her. 

You saw Luhan held back his tears. All you wanna do now is to hug him. If only you had given the chance to hug him like what you both always did back in your childhood days. But you just can't..so you slowly put you one of your hand on his shoulder and patted. "It's okay Luhan..you deserves better. And I promise, God will take some revenge on that girl, after what she had done to you" you gave him the warmest smile. He lifted his head and looked at you..smiling.

he smiled..at me.

that smile, it is just so...Luhan that I used to know. 

You both had been in that playground for more than half hour. The playground is noisy as usual. There's 8-10 kids playing with their parents watching. You and Luhan..just silent as ever.Well, sometimes you guys spoke to each other. But to you is not that awkward anymore. Luhan started to open up to you. little by little. You started to saw the Luhan that you used to know in him.Then not long after that, there was this couple walking passed by the both of you..KISSING! You and Luhan were focused on them. Then they both sat to the next bench where you and him were sitting. Okay this is just...awkward. Geez..go get yourself a room. You and Luhan suddenly looked away, felt embarrassed :3.

Ara : Let's go back home. Later, my mom and dad will keep searching for me.. 

Luhan : Sure. 

So you both went back home. As soon as you arrived home..then you suddenly remembered something. YOU HAVE A FREAKING TEST NEXT WEEK !! which is Monday! which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter