D-8

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Normal POV
Usually this kind of scandal was really unavoidable when someone was so famous, but this time it could affect a lot since Infinite's comeback and album release were only days away.
 
Eun Hee and Dae-Jung were asked to arrange a press conference in the morning, while the members were sent back to the dorm until further notices.
 
The members all were so tired and if not under this situation, they would be happy to get some rest. Not long later, Eun Hee and Dae-Jung also joined the members at the dorm and they monitored the press conference together. They were informed later that Hoya would not attend the interview session schedule since they wanted to avoid Hoya's contact with any press at the moment until everything was solved.
 
The members and the managers were able to have some rest throughout the morning and afternoon. 
 
When night came, Dae-Jung and the rest of the members left for the schedule, while Hoya and Eun Hee stayed at home.
 
" You alright?" Right after they left Eun Hee asked Hoya straight away. She knew he was the type of person who would not show his negative emotion in front of his fellow members.
 
He replied by a smile that she could not read at all.
 
" Hungry? Let me fix you something to eat," Eun Hee rummaged through the kitchen but could not find any food," I'll just go out for a while to get some food alright? You must be starving." 
 
Eun Hee went to the doorway but was suddenly stopped by Hoya's deep voice," don't go."
 
As she turned around her eyes met Hoya's eyes and she sensed desperation in them. " He must be having a hard time, thinking he is dragging the group down," Eun Hee thought and she walked towards him, putting her hands on his shoulder.
 
In that action did Hoya feel a sense of comforting. 
 
They stayed in that position in a really long time, until Eun Hee spoke up," now I should really get some food now, I'll come back soon alright."
 
Before she could walk away, Hoya got up and moved towards her, Eun Hee on her first instinct moved back, until her back touched the floor. She could no longer moved back and Hoya's face moved closer and closer, until their lips touched.
 
To Eun Hee, this kiss felt different from the one she had with Sungyeol. Sungyeol's one was full of desire while Hoya's was so passionate.
 
" Be mine," he said whispered into her ears after their lips separated. Eun Hee felt like her eyes were tearing up, as she always had waited for this moment. She hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go.
 
Dae-Jung POV
The interview was not an easy one for the members, that damn MC asked some sensitive questions that were not in the script, which left the members in awkward situations. 
 
I sure will reflect this to the CEO later. 
 
Exhausted, I was on my car ride to the dorm, wondering what Manager Park and Hoya were doing then. I knew I shouldn't fall for someone else when I am engaged but Manager Park was just too beautiful to not like. 
 
My phone buzzed at that moment, I took it out of my pocket, and saw Mr Kim's email. As promise, he was supposed to send me the picture of my fiancée, whom I never have met.
 
Hope she don't look that bad! Since her parents had never revealed her look to me so I assumed she couldn't be a beauty.
 
But surprisingly, she indeed was a beauty, and most importantly, the person on the picture was not a stranger.
 
It was Manager Park.