D-Day

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Soo Jin/ Eun Hee POV
As the board cast building entered my view, I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. Outside the building, there were lots of fans holding all types of Infinite merchandise, screaming their bias member's names.
 
I squeezed through the crowd, earning glares here and there, but I don't care. I stopped just before some of the fans, as I remembered their faces. They are the Saseng fans that I despised during my manager days, they would basically follow the members all day, one of them even tried to hit me once when I was too close to a member. 
 
But anyhow, they are the wrong crowd to mess with at that moment as I had no intention to create chaos at the scene. 
 
The studio door finally opened and as the other fans rushed into the audience seats, I sneaked to the backstage from a secret pass way located below the stage. This is the pass way we managers used to travel to the backstage.
 
I searched desperately for the Infinite waiting room, passing few stuffs, but they seemed to be ignorant as I was wearing my backstage pass. It was expired but the stuffs were just too lazy to check it. 
 
Finally I spotted the Infinite waiting room, I paused just as I was going to turn the door knot. Thousand of thoughts ran through my mind: Is my appearance too sudden? How would the members react? How would....
 
I took a deep breath and turned the door knot, to my surprise, no one was inside. On the wall, there was a monitor broadcasting the live. 
 
Infinite just finished their performance and they were thanking the fans and the stuffs for their supports on stage.
 
Looking at them hurt my heart, despite the heavy make-ups, I could see fatigue on their faces, especially Sungkyu, who is the elderly in the group. For a moment, I regretted coming here. How could I face them when I abandoned them when they needed comforts and relieves the most?
 
I turned and walked out of the room, hoping no one would see me, when I heard someone calling my name. 
 
" Soo Jin ah."
 
I fastened my pace, but someone grabbed my hand and forcefully pulled me into his embrace. 
 
It was Sungyeol.
 
" I know you would come back for me.... You know how much I love you right?" He whispered into my ears. But I pulled away from him in disgust. I know he was the one who told my whereabouts to my parents. If it wasn't for him, Hoya and I would still be together.
 
" Get away from me you oversized choding, I don't want to see your face," I warned. He frowned as he didn't like others to call him choding, and released me.
 
From behind I heard voices, among them there was the one I had been desperate to hear in the past few days.
 
Normal POV
The members froze when they saw Soo Jin. She was the last person they expected to see. 
 
" Why are you here? Manager... No, I mean Soo Jin xi," the leader spoke coldly, though he was trying hard to suppressed his emotion.
 
" I can explain guys, it is all....." Soo Jin couldn't continue as she was choked back ny tear, " I'm sorry." 
 
The crowd was quiet for a moment before the leader spoke again," I guess I'll leave you two alone, please talk through your problems." 
 
All the members, except for Hoya, left the corridor.
 
Nobody spoke up, until Soo Jin was able to control her emotion.
 
" Hoya xi...." Soo Jin started talking, but she was interrupted by Hoya.
 
" Everything we have been through... Are those lies too? You could have told me about the real you all along, you don't have to lie to me..... "
 
Soo Jin was again in tears, as Hoya moved closer to her and continued.
 
" Without you, I felt so empty. Without you, my whole world is collapsing. I love you too much to ever let you go." 
 
He pulled her closer, moving his face closer and closer to hers. 
 
Their lips met and they kissed passionately.
 
Finally, it was paradise.
 
Ahhh so this is the end of my first fanfic! I hope you guys enjoy it. I still have a LOT to improve on and next time I'll write a better fanfic. Thank you so much those who subscribed to the story or read the story ! It is a really great motivation for me! Love you guys! Inspirit 4ever~~~