D-15

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

 

Eun Hee POV
"What? You must be joking right?" There was no possible way what the boys could make it to the set in less than 30 minutes and this happened to be one of their most important interview schedule for this promotion period.
 
What have I put myself into? It was not the first time I had asked myself this question, but since it was my decision, I simply had no choice but to deal with it.
 
I am a manager, not just any ordinary ones, but an idol manager. Of course fan girls and boys are going to exclaim about how lucky I am to be in this position. But if you think twice,although the idols seem so glam and perfect on stage, will they be the same when the camera is off?
 
To make the situation worse, in my opinion, I had to manage one of the most popular group in the Korean entertainment business, INFINITE.
 
I was dragged back from my thought when someone spoke beside me. "Noona, is the schedule alright?" As I turned, Woohyun's serious face entered my view. He must have sensed the problem and gently slipped my phone out of my hand.
 
" Sunbae-nim please help us drag back the schedule by a bit! We will be there on time if you allow that, please?" He used his greasy aegyo and surprisingly, it worked.
 
I was feeling relieved but also a bit embarrassed at the same time. Despite being their assistant manager for more than one month, I was still having troubles making arrangements.
 
" Ok problem solved!" Woohyun flashed a charming smile at me,and I could not help to not smile back.
 
When I said it was difficult to manage the group, it was not because of the members, but the schedules they have. Because I thought they are quite an awesome group.'
 
I mean first of all they are all so good-looking and have their personal charms. Plus they are really friendly to their staffs, which is a point I appreciated the most.
 
When I first got to know them, I was attracted by L's handsome features, how could a person be so perfect? He could sing, dance, act.... 
 
But as I spent more time with him, I discovered the Myunsoo side of him. Goofy, cute and sometimes a bit creepy...
 
But the person that really caught my attention, was him.
 
He, the one who always practiced in the middle of the night to refine his dance moves.
 
He, whose ears would turn red if something embarrassing had happened.
 
He, the one who spent a lot of money satisfying his hunger for purple things. Bags, shirts, hats....
 
Hoya, my love.
 
The next day,It was just another ordinary day of busy schedules. In the morning, the members got ready for their interview. I was standing at the corner of the room, rewinding my comversation with the CEO in the morning.
 
" I know you are still quite young to manage everything since Manager Kim is on sick leave, so I'll be hiring another manager to help you. Until then, you have to do a good job alright? No pressure, but remember if there is any error everything will be ruined....
 
Sometimes I thought the CEO is simply nuts.
 
"Stylist noona! Why my outfits no animal pattern?" Sunggyu asked in a serious and leader-like manner, which brought a bit of laughter. But as the camera started rolling, everyone's expression became professional.
 
The interview went smoothly with a few hilarious moments. Everyone did quite well and I could tell from the director's eye that he was impressed.
 
After the interview, I accompanied Dongwoo and Hoya to record the raps in the new album.
 
 
I was super nervous when I sat with Hoya while Dongwoo went for his recording.
 
It was my first time being alone with him for so long in the past one month.
 
We made small conversations and it went without much awkwardness, until he asked me about my family.
 
" I...I... Well I live with my parents in the state until I reached 17. Then I came to Korea to study and live with my grandparents..."
 
 I was surprised by how these lies came out. I was usually not a good liar but the lies I am telling was so convincing that I almost believed it myself.
 
However it was also understandable as I simply could not tell the truth.
 
How am I suppose to tell anyone that I am not 25 but 18?
 
Or the fact that Eun Hee is not even my real name?
 
Will anyone accept the fact that  I am just a 18-year-old rebellious girl who ran away from home to avoid a arranged engagement?
 
In fact Hoya is not just "anyone".
 
Hello everyone!
Hope you guys have enjoy the chapter!
I had started on many fanfic before but I delete those because the concepts are not as clear.
Please comment and let me know where I should improve on, or how should I change the plot by bits since I'm still working on this fanifc.
Thank you again!
Saranghae!!!!