D-2&D-1

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Normal POV
The two girls had everything planned out for Soo Jin's escape, Young Mi, as planned, went to the company to check on Infinite's comeback schedule. She sneaked in her father's office and rummaged through the drawers, only to find pieces of crumbled papers and useless documents.
 
She was unaware of the surrounding, until she heard approaching footsteps. She had just enough time to hide under the desk before the door opened. 
 
" CEO this is an emergency! If Dongwoo didn't recover from his injury soon, we might have to postpone the promotion schedule...." Young Mi ear-dropped on this conversation and was shocked at how stressed her father's work is. She always thought her father's job is just taking care of these glamorous-looking celebrities, but now it seemed like he has more work than what she expected.
 
After the discussion had ended, the other man exited the office, as the CEO sighed and collapsed into his chair. "You can come out now," he spoke softly, before Young Mi crawled out under the desk.
 
He didn't ask about why she was there, instead, he simply asked her to leave the office and promised her to talk to her during dinner that night. Unlike usual , Young Mi obeyed to her father. But since she had already heard all she wanted to know about the comeback, her job there at the company is done.
 
Eun Hee/Soo Jin POV
I couldn't help but to feel nauseated as I waited for Young Mi to arrive, what if this plan didn't work out? Young Mi has been a wonderful friend all along and I'm really scared that she might get hurt, as I know my parents would do anything to keep me under their eyes.
 
" Soo Jin xi, your guest has arrived, would you like to meet her now?" My maid said, when I stood up, I felt like my leg turned jelly. Guess its the moment of truth!
 
I asked for privacy and the maid simply just nodded, with suspicion in her eyes. As I closed the door, I knew she still must have ear-drop on us somehow so Young Mi and I purposely talked about some unimportant things loudly, while we exchanged our clothes.
 
We walked out of my meeting room causally, and I could hear light footsteps behind us. The closer we are to the front gate, the heavier footsteps I could heard and there definitely was a distinct increase of it too.
 
At the front gate, we pretended to say our farewell, but immediately after that, Young Mi, in my clothes, ran for the car at the front gate. The security must have assumed that was me and they chased after her, leaving me all behind. I was able to get in the car before they caught her and realize their mistake.
 
Unexpectedly, the car took off when I got in, which was not our plan at all. Initially I was supposed to wait for her to get in the car, before we took off. I begged and begged the driver to turn back to fetch Young Mi but all he did was apologized to me on how he had to fellow his mistress' instructions.
 
Young Mi had sacrificed herself for me, and I was pretty sure it might be the last time we would ever meet if I got caught by my parents again. Not like my parents would kill her or anything, but they would definitely make sure she no longer can be a part of my life.