D-13

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Normal POV
Eun Hee woke up at 4 am today and went to Infinite's dormitory. By the time she reached there, some of the members have already woke up, but only Sungyeol was still asleep.
 
" Noona, I tried to wake him up but he almost hit me when I did that.." Sungjong said innocently, looking at her with his puppy eyes.
 
" That brat.." Eun Hee muttered. But as she think twice, since Sungyeol is fliming a drama while preparing for comeback at the same time, he definitely is worn out everyday.
 
"Sungjong ah, tell the other members to get ready first, I'll take care of this. Arraso?" she replied in a almost commending style and Sungjong nodded his head.
 
The moment Eun Hee walked into the room, she was shocked by how unorganized the room is. Then she saw Sungyeol lying in his bed, still with make-ups from yesterday on.
 
" Sungyeol ah! Time to wake up!" she crawled on his bed that is on the upper deck and shook him gently. 
 
By suprise, he suddenly grabbed her by waist and hugged her. It was an awkward moment with both of them lying together.
 
" I want a girlfriend..." she heard Sungyeol mumbled and realized he was sleep-talking.
 
" Noona is everything.... Oh!" Sungjong entered the room and saw what happened. I quickly got up as Eun Hee realized the members had gathered at the door.
 
She was blushing and almost fell when she climbed down the bed. 
 
" Yah! You better wake up now!" she shouted at the top of her voice and rushed out of the room.
 
" Did he see? Oh my god! What is he going to think of me now? Will he think that I'm really that kind of women?" she thought to herself , as she pretended to be engaged in a phone conversation.
 
Hoya POV
I knew he would have done it! He had talked non-stop about Manager Park from the first day he saw her. But that was just too much!
 
When I saw them lying together, somehow I felt rage rising deep inside of me. I took a minute to calm down that rage and realized something.
 
Maybe that rage was due to, jealousy.
 

I mean she was not someone to dislike. Her face, her voice, her everything. Seems so perfect!

 
In that case, am I....
 
In love?
 
With Manager Park....
 
Normal POV
Sungyeol was in a good mood throughout the morning. He had done something he had wanted to do since his first meet up with Manager Park.
 
She had a very familar feel and Sungyeol thought he had seen her somewhere, but could not remember.
 
When they hugged, her body felt so warm and her head was placed on his chest. He could feel the thumping beat of his heart as her breath landed on his bare chest.
 
Eun Hee was feeling the opposite. She kept wondering if Hoya had seen that and wanted to figure out how he felt about that.
 
It was difficult as Hoya kept on his poker face, not showing any slight of emotion.
 
" Noona, next time can you also wake me up in that way?" Woohyun teased with a smirk in his face on the way to their morning scedule.
 
Before Eun Hee  could respond, Sunggyu shot Woohyun with a warning glare, which surprisingly, not only shut him up, but also made him blush a little bit.
 
Beginning from today, they would start the MV shooting and probably would spend days on it.
 
The members again got their make-up done except for Sungyeol, since he was still wearing his make-ups from the day before.
 
Hoya put on a sleeveless outfit and Eun Hee could see his perfect muscular arms.
 
She blushed slightly at the thought of his arms surrounding her waist.
 
 
Hello people!!!!
I want to thank those who have subscribed to my fanfic!!!!!
it is really a motivation for me and I promise I'll come up with better chapters and stories in the future!!!!!