D-12

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Normal POV
" What do you mean by she's not coming?" The director's voice echoed in the studio.
 
The female actress canceled the filming last minute so she could attend a film festival in a foreign country.
 
The whole set was in pandemonium since they could not film the MV without a female lead.
 
Unfortunately, the back-up actresses had other schedules so they could not make it here too.
 
" What are we going to do..." The director was so frustrated. As he rised his head up, a lady at the corner caught his attention.
 
The more he looked at the lady, the more he thought she would suit the role so he immediately asked her to be the main lead.
 
And unexpectedly, that lady was Eun Hee and since she didn't want anymore delay, she agreed.
 
Eun Hee POV
I could not believe I am going to be featured in a MV!
 
I'm lucky as I didn't have to show my whole face though, in case my parents see it and would come and get me.
 
The costume was simple but  has a dreamy feel. As I put on make-ups and dressed up, I looked like a completely different person.
 
As I walked out, the members kept looking at me as if they didn't know me. 
 
" Are you really Eun Hee noona?" Myunsoo exclaimed, as he literally scanned my body in disbelieve.
 
However, this feeling was not new for me, since back in my old life, I had starred so many plays in my school.
 
Flashback
 
"Soo Jin ah! That was amazing! You acting is really one of the best, maybe you should become an actress!" my best friend Young Mi commented after the play as I tried to remove the heavy stage make-up from my face.
 
" I would if my parents allow me." I replied with a hint of sadness in my tone.
 
My parents had always have complete control of my life, they wanted me to go to the University of Seoul, in spite the fact that my grade was not very good. Therefore, they hired me a lot of tutors so I could improve faster.
 
Flashback End
 
" I don't know why, but you seems a bit familiar looking." Sungyeol's tall figure suddenly appeared beside me and his words sent shiver down my spine.
 
The truth is, Sungyeol is my high school senior and I had been trying to avoid too much contact with him to prevent myself from being recognized.
 
" I have been your manager for a month now so of course I will look familiar to you!" I forced a smile, trying to sound as calm as possible.
 
Before he could reply, the director called him to do his individual shoot, he looked at me carefully for one last time and went for his shooting.
 
" Noona! Your phone is ringing!" Sungjong handed me my phone. The caller ID was unknown and I picked up the phone.
 
" Yeboseyo?"
 
"Soo Jin ah! It's me! Young Mi."
 
My heart skipped a beat when I heard my real name, Soo Jin, for the first time in the past one month.
 
Young Mi is my best friend ever and she is also the one who helped me in my escape from home. 
 
We had a short conversation and decided to meet up the next day at night, which is the time the new temporary manager would take over.
 
The day past in a blur and I finished my shooting. The crews were happy with my shoots as it looked natural and professional.
 
They called it a day when Hoya had finished his individual shooting and we went back to the practice room to keep practicing their dance for 4 hours. Before they resume the filming.
 
I didn't know when I had fallen asleep and it was a nightmare:
 
I was in a wedding dress walking down a dark alley along. From a distance away, I could see a sleek figure smiling at me.  As I approached it ever more. I realized that person was wearing a mask covering his features. When he took off his mask, it was the most terrifying face I had ever seen. 
 
I woke up and felt cold sweat on the back of my neck. Who is that person? Why am I having dream like this?
 
Millions of questions popped in my head but before I could think of it through thoroughly, a similar sleek figure in the dream appeared in front of my eyes.
 
" Ah!" I screamed.
 
" Are you alright?" the figure spoke. As I took a closer look at it, I was relieved that it didn't have that devil-like face in the dream, but rather had handsome features.
 
" Anyong haseyo! Bang Dae-Jung inmida! I'm the new intern manager!" he introduced himself in a respectful manner.
 
I nodded in acknowledgement and made a brisk introduction in return.
 
" May I know your age? In Korea we have to address people according to their age right? Sorry I just returned from the state so I kind of forget the Korean customs." he sounded a bit apologetic.
 
" I'm a 88er , from the information the CEO sent me, you are born in 1990 right? You can call me noona if you want." I give him a smile as I handed my business card to him.
 
For a moment I felt sorry to make someone 4 years older than me to call me noona.
 
After that I started teaching him the techniques of schedule arranging,etc. He was a fast learner so I did not have to retaliate my points.
 
Just as I wanted to introduce him to the members, Hoya walked out of the practice room.
 
" Dae-Jung hyung! Long time no see!" Hoya rushed up and gave Dae-Jung a manly hug.
 
What is going on here?
 
There you go chapter 3!
When I first come up with the character of Dae-hyun, the only idol that would suit that image is Seungho...
So I kind of dig though my personal collection of fancam and I saw this one!!!
Cute right???
I have already finish writing the plots of the story and let's say it will become intense pretty soon....( *myunsoo blink*)
Thank you for reading!!!
( By the way more Woogyu coming up...)