D-10

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

" That boy should also have some fun." the CEO stated. Eun Hee was a bit taken aback when he asked her to go with him.
 
She knew if she went there, everything would be ruined. In the end Sungyeol had to go along since Dae-Jung and Eun Hee decided to have a meeting with the company heads.
 
Sungyeol POV
I haven't been in the schoolcampus for a while but everything had not changed. The same classroom I used to go to, the desk I used in class to sleep, the flower garden I used to bring girls to date in...
 
All those are good memories, but the best of all, most be the time I spent in drama club. The club room went under renovations since members came in and out, bringing new ideas in the decorations.
 
There is also a board where all the current members' pictures are shown.
 
" Let's see if there is any new hot chicks." I observed every pictures carefully and at the "star of the year" position, I saw a girl looking like...
 
Eun Hee.
 
I was flabbergasted and could not believe what I just saw. But I realized that could not possibly be her since by her age, she should have graduated long time ago.
 
Or is she really 25?
 
"Yo! What are you looking at?" my close high school junior, Cheolyong joined in.
 
" Oh looking at Soo Jin? Super hot chick with S-line, drama club new star. But I think her parents are nut or something because I heard rumor that they engaged her to a rich man when she didn't do well for study. She haven't been in school for over 1 month now, some say she went to America while others say she ran away from home...."
 
Cheolyong kept talking about how pretty she is and what so ever bull, but to me, only one thing matters.
 
You are so busted, Eun Hee, wait no, I mean Kim Soo Jin.
 
Normal POV
While Sungyeol was away, the rest of the members kept practicing. The routine went along normally, first vocal and physical warm-ups, then combined practice, when they dance and sing at the same time. It was told that their stage clothes also would be delivered this week, so they had a lot to do.
 
But on the third time of their full song practice, Woohyun tripped over a box and hurt his right ankle. Since Sungkyu knew some first aid techniques, he treated Woohyun, while the other members called the managers.
 
" You brat why are you so careless?" Sungkyu mumbled like an elderly man as he treated the injury. Woohyun's face turned red as Sungkyu constantly touched his leg. 
 
Sungkyu smirked as he noticed Woohyun's shyness. He wanted to carry Woohyun up but he was too weak, like an elderly. Woohyun almost laughed out but to protect his hyung's dignity, he retained his laughter.
 
As Sungkyu put him down and their face were inches away from each other, Woohyun kissed Sungkyu's cheek and said," hyung, negohaja( be mine)."
 
That caused him a smack on his shoulder by the embarrassed Sungkyu, but Woohyun could see that his hyung was slightly smiling when he turned away.
 
Eun Hee POV
Well I guess holding a meeting with company heads and going back to my high school are two most horrifying things I would ever have do but I would still choose the first one.
 
During the meeting, one of the heads mentioned something about tidying up the dormitory since there might be "possible injuries" caused by the messy rooms. That's kind of true I had to admit since whenever I checked up their rooms, I had to find my way in and out as if I'm in a game. I also might never know what I would step on next.
 
Most importantly, who did they ask to clean up this mess?
 
Me and Dae-Jung!
 
They expected us to be some kind of idol nannies since it was too "risky" for the members and also "not safe" for outsiders to do such jobs.
 
That is why now I'm stuck in the dorm, cleaning the mess created by our "precious" members. Just as I was cleaning the dirty dishes, I heard someone stepping into the house.
 
" Sungyeol ah! You back?" I asked, since all the other members were supposed to be at the practice room.
 
I have been feeling uncomfortable being alone with Sungyeol ever since the wake up incident so I wanted to find an excuse to get out of the dorm.
 
Just as I made my way to the door, Sungyeol stopped me, with his expression looking unpredictable as he stared into my eyes.
 
" Just where do you think you are going? Eun Hee noona ! Wait no...."
 
" Kim Soo Jin.."
 
Normal POV
 
Soo Jin  tried to defend herself and pretended to look confused by what he had said," Who's that? Your girlfriend? You do know you are not supposed to have one...." 
 
Before she even finished her sentence, Sungyeol moved his face towards her in a flash, and smirked.
 
" He knew everything," Soo Jin felt like her world was falling apart.
 
" Please don't tell anyone about it! I..." Soo Jin shrieked. 
 
Soo Jin tried to move away but was grabbed back by Sugyeol's other hand. She struggled and screamed but to no avail.
 
Sungyeol moved his face close to her again and kissed her on the lips gently, then he became rougher as he slipped his tongue into . They kissed again and again, until their lips became sore from all those kisses.
 
" And that should shut me up." Sungyeol flashed his signature gum-smile and left the dorm for practice room, leaving Soo Jin behind there, dumbfounded.