D-5

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Normal POV
It was the day of the engagement party, little people were invited and most of them belonged to family of high social statue. All of them were excited to finally see Soo Jin in real life for once. Since the only image they had of her was the one on the "missing person" poster. Hoya also dressed up for the event, though he was interested to see neither Dae-Jung nor his fiancée, he still couldn't get his mind away from Eun Hee. But since it was the CEO's request, he still had to come.
 
He was deep in his thought when he suddenly heard the crowd cheering, he looked up and.....
 
Soo Jin POV
Out of all the person I wanted avoid seeing, Hoya was on the top of the list, also the most unexpected. It's not like I don't love him already, in fact, I love him too much.
 
 It was common sense that a guy is not supposed to see his girlfriend engaged to his best friend without his knowing.
 
I'm in a bloody mess.
 
Normal POV
Soo Jin pretended to not acknowledging Hoya's presence while her eye searched Dae-Jung's for an answer. He replied her with the same curious look, but she somehow sensed guilt from his eye.
 
In the crowd, whispers started to break out," isn't that Infinite's Hoya? Oh my gosh! I'm a total fan! Why did he come here...." 
 
Hoya knew he was recognized by the crowd, so he got out of the place immediately. But of course that was not the only reason. As he dashed into the restroom, he smashed his fist into the hard wall. 
 
" Is that... Really Eun Hee? So what Sungyeol told me is all true huh?" He thought, as rage built up in him," why won't she tell me? And why does it have to be.... Him.... Again?" 
 
His mind was in a mess, and just then a person came into the restroom, it was none other than Dae-Jung. Hoya wanted to hit him the moment he set his eyes on him.
 
" I have something for you, in fact not me but.... Her," Dae-Jung said, avoiding saying her name. 
 
In his fist held a ring," I believe it's time to return this to you," he continued, not changing his tone by bit and placed the ring on Hoya's hand.
 
None of them spoke for a moment, before Dae-Jung left. As just he was at the doorway, Hoya finally spoken," so this is her reply?" 
 
Dae-Jung nodded briskly and walked out, throwing a letter into the trash outside the restroom. It was meant for Hoya, but since Dae-Jung didn't want to get things complicated, he still did that despite how wrong his act is.
 
Hoya no longer could feel anything, as if his world had collapsed, all over again. He was devastated when that woman left, to a place he could not reach, yet. But this woman was just so close, but yet still felt even further than that woman to reach. 
 
And the person behind all these, is Dae-Jung. 
 
Then, in the trash can laid a letter, crumpled up and tear-stained. Here is what was written on it:
Dear Howon xi,
I didn't know how could I face you after you had seen me in that situation. I'm sorry for hiding the facts from you all along. Although you might know already, but let me introduce true self to you properly.
 
My name is Kim Soo Jin, daughter of the CEO of the Kim's group.
Everything of Eun Hee is a complete lie, but there is one thing that I certainly didn't lie about, my love to you.
 
I don't know when and where we would meet again, but I hoped by then, you can forgive me. 
 
Gomahpda...(Thank you...)
 
Mianda....(I'm sorry...)
 
Saranghanda...(I love you...)