That 'thing' and First Encounter

Exo's Lovely Manager

Yoon Hee POV:

 

As what Suho said yesterday, today we will do some cleaning up in the dorm. We did not know when the EXO-M’s members will come. I also felt excited to meet them since I already meet the EXO-K first, I had no idea of the other members. I read some notes about them in the Joon He oppa’s note, but there was just a little bit not as many as the notes for EXO-K. I thought it was because they debuted in China, so it made Joon He oppa could not make some detail note about them.

Early in the morning, Suho oppa had made all the members woke up. Eventhough, there were some members who looked still half-sleeping.

“Okay, as what I had been said yesterday, today we will clean up our dorm.” Suho oppa explained the job description for today’s activity. Chanyeol oppa who still half-sleeping yawned very wide and Baekhyun oppa put his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder.  “Each of you have to clean your own room and also some additional places.”

 

“Additional places?” Kyungsoo oppa raised his brows looked confuse.

 

“Yes. I have been decided which places you should clean today.  Kyungsoo and Jongin, you clean your own room and kitchen since Kyungsoo used kitchen more than the others.” Kyungsoo nodded to Suho oppa. Then, he continued, “Baekhyun and Chanyeol, you clean your ownroom, living room and the toilet.” When they heard that, Chanyeol who looked half-sleeping widened his eyes and fully woke up.

 

“Ne??! Hyung, why we have to clean the toilet too?? It’s so….” Baekhyun could not express what he felt. He only winced. I giggled seeing his expression.

 

“No excuse.” Suho oppa firmly responded. Baekhyun only pouted to him. Suho continued , “Sehun and I will clean our room and practice room. And Yoon Hee, you can clean your room only.”

 

“Ne? why do I only clean my room, oppa? Other members should clean other room but why do I only clean my own room?”I protested because it was not fair for the other members. Even though I am a girl, I did not mean that I could not do anything.

 

“That’s not it Yoon Hee-ah. It’s because you are new here, you don’t know this dorm well, moreover, most of the messes in this dorm are caused by us, so, we cannot ask you to tidy up for us.”

 

“But, oppa.. I really want to help you all.” I kept insisting to help them. I pleaded to him to give permission for me to help them. Suho oppa scratched his head looked confuse.

 

He sighed, “Okay, okay, after you finish cleaning your room, you can help others.” I jumped and clapped my hand. “Yay! Thank you oppa.” When I looked to the other members, they just shook their head seeing my expression.

 

“Ah! I forget one thing. After we finished with our job, let’s clean Xiumin and Chen’s room together.” Suho asked us and we nodded to him.

 

After Suho told our job description, we started to clean the dorm. I opened the door of my room and scanned the room. I thought for a moment which part should I cleaned first. I decided to clean up the cupboard first. I just realized that in my room, there were two cupboards. And the space in this room was too large for one person. Maybe it because Joon Hee oppa was the manager, he got the best facilities.

I did not think about that anymore and started to tidy up the room. I put my stuff in a good order and clean some parts of the room. I threw the trash to the rubbish bin and clean up the dust. After 30 minutes, I finished cleaning the room. Then, I went out to see what can I do for other members.

When I went to the toilet, it was so noisy. Chanyeol and baekhyun oppa looked debating each other. It seemed like no one wanted to clean the toilet. They pushed each other. Chanyeol oppa held the brush tightly but in disgusted expression.

 

“Yah! Chanyeol, just do it.” Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol.

 

“Anniyo. You do it. It’s so disgusting.” Chanyeol screwed.

 

I giggled seeing them. I entered the toilet and took the brush from Chanyeol oppa’s hand. He looked surprised when I took the brush.

 

“Yoon Hee-ah, how do you get in?” He blinked his eyes.

 

“From the door, of course” I grinned to him. I started to clean the toilet. Baekhyun and Chanyeol only stood there and watched me clean the toilet for them.

 

“Finish!” I said to them when I finished cleaning the toilet. They looked dumbfounded. They rolled their eyes did not believe that it was that easy clean the toilet.

 

“Yoon Hee-ah, you are amazing!” Chanyeol oppa exclaimed. I just sheepishly grinned to him. I always clean the house when I lived with my aunt, so, clean the toilet like this was easy for me.

 

We finished cleaning the toilet, then, I went to the kitchen where kyungsoo oppa there putting up the stuff in the right order. I did not see Kai oppa there.

 

“Oppa, is there anything I can help?” I asked Kyungsoo oppa who put the cup on the cupboard and now started cleaning the plate. He tilted his head while continue cleaning the plate and smiled to me.

 

“It’s okay Yoon Hee-ah, I already finished with this one.” He put the last plate on the rack .

 

“But, where is Kai oppa? Why are you alone here?” I spread my gaze around the kitchen but still I could not find Kai oppa.

 

“He is in our room. I asked him to let me clean the kitchen all alone. Because I the only one responsible for this kitchen, since I’m the only one who cook here.” I nodded hearing his explanation.

 

As what Chanyeol said before to me, Kyungsoo oppa always cooked for the members. Thus, it made him became the mother of EXO-K.  Then, he took the rubbish bin wanted to bring it out. I decided to go to practice room to help Suho oppa when suddenly I heard Kyungsoo oppa scream.

 

“Arrrrggghhhh……”

 

I stopped and turned back to see what happened. When I arrived at the kitchen again, I saw Kyungsoo oppa was standing on the chair and looked frightened.

 

“What happened oppa?” I asked him worriedly.

 

“Watch out Yoon Hee-ah!” he took the broom and pushed the rubbish bin away. I looked around the kitchen and saw nothing. I walked towards the rubbish bin where Kyungsoo oppa took just now. I lifted it and then something fell from it and it run very fast. When Kyungsoo oppa saw ‘it’, he screamed louder.

 

“Arrgghhh…. Watch out Yoon Hee-ah, it will bite you.” Kyungsoo oppa shouted at me. I rolled my eyes. Bite??? This thing will bite me? I chuckled thinking about that possibility. How can this small creature bite me? How could it be? It was just cockroach!

 

I took the broom from Kyungsoo oppa’s hand and calmly hit the cockroach. Hard enough to make it dead in a few second. When seeing the cockroach dead, Kyungsoo oppa looked blank. Then I heard some footsteps approached the kitchen. It was Baekhyun and Chanyeol oppa.

 

“What happened Kyungsoo-ah? Why did you scream?” Chanyeol oppa asked him. But, he did not respond his question. Then I took the dead cockroach and showed it to him.

 

“Because of it” I put it in front of their face. I did not think it was a wrong move to do. In a few second, there are other people who screamed crazily. They were Baekhyun and Chanyeol oppa. They immediately run and climbed the table. They stood there. I felt confused seeing their reaction. I walked towards them still held the dead cockroach.

 

“Yah!Yah! Yoon Hee-ah, don’t bring it to us!” Baekhyun oppa scolded me. He gave me the same reaction with Kyungsoo oppa. Then, something smacked my brain. Now I understand why they gave me such reaction. They are afraid of cockroach!!! Unbelievable!

 

When I realized the situation, I could not help but laughed at them. “Oppa, are you really afraid with this?” I lifted the dead cockroach and showed it to them.

 

“Yah! Just put it down Yoon Hee-ah!” now Chanyeol oppa looked frightened. I started laughing again until I felt hurt in my stomach. I heard footsteps approached the kitchen again. when I raised my head, I saw Kai oppa came.

 

“What happened here? Why all of you stand on there?” I walked towards Kai oppa still laughing a bit.

 

“Oppa, you may don’t believe for what I saw just now. They are afraid over one little thing oppa. They are very funny.” I chuckled when telling that to Kai oppa.

 

Kai furrowed his eyebrows, look confused, “What is that thing?” I took the dead cockroach and showed it to him.

 

I thought Kai was not afraid with it because he just stood there and blankly looked at it. But, what happened next really, really funny. Kai oppa started screaming like others and he run to Kyungsoo oppa and hid behind him. I was dumbfounded at that time. I did not expect something like this happened. How come they became afraid over this little thing. I could not help but started laughing again, very hard this time.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yoon Hee-ah, just throw it immediately.” Baekhyun pouted. Still laughing, I followed his order and throw the dead cockroach to the rubbish bin. After knowing that the dead cockroach was buried deep on the rubbish bin, they came down and walked towards me.

 

“Yah! Yoon Hee-ah, never do that again, okay?” Kyungsoo oppa warned me.

 

“But, we are lucky to have her here. The only one who can take that ‘thing’ is Suho hyung. But he is not here. You are such a useful manager Yoon Hee-ah.” I raised my eyebrows over what Baekhyun said to me. No one is afraid with that thing, well, except them of course. Cockroach is just a small insect, but, they are afraid with it. I just scratched my head in puzzlement.

 

After that incident, Kyungsoo oppa went to his room and decided to clean there. I cleaned the rest of the room that was not yet cleaned by him.

After cleaning the dorm all day, we finally finished cleaning the dorm. We were very tired after doing all the cleaning. Suho oppa then proposed to us to go to public bathing place. There was one near the dorm and it was quite empty because there were only old people came there. So, it will be safe for them. All of us agreed to it and prepared ourselves to go there. After locking the door, we went to the public bathing place.

Arrived there, I went to the separate place with them because there were different sections for female and male. Suho oppa warned us to have come to the dorm before 7 p.m. So, we had one hour to take a bath. We all agreed to it and we entered the place.

 

No one’s POV:

While Yoon Hee and EXO-K were taking a bath. In front of their dorm, a van stopped. Some people went out from the van. They put their luggage in front of the dorm.

 

“Hyung, do you bring the  dorm’s key?” asked the tallest one.

 

“Yes.” The person he called ‘hyung’ handed him the key. He took the key and walked towards the door. He put the key on the key hole.

 

“Hyung, is it okay to do this? I think we have to inform them first.” Said one of them with dimples on his cheek.

 

“Yah! If we inform them, it will not be a surprised.” It was the person with the chubby cheek saying. He looked like a bun. The guy with dimple nodded to him.

 

The tallest one who open the door slide his hand and slowly turned the knob and cracked the door open. He thought that the members must be inside. It was just a habit for them to always lock the door. But, when he entered the dorm, no one was there.

“It seems that they are going out somewhere.” Said the guy that looked like a deer. Because his eyes looked like a deer.

 

“It’s okay, we can surprise them later. Now, put the luggage on your own room. After that, let’s wait for them.” The tallest one told them all. All the people came inside and went to their own room to put their stuff.

 

Meanwhile, Yoon Hee was the first one who finished taking  a bath. She walked to the dorm. When she arrived at the dorm, she found that the door was unlocked. They must have finished before me. Yoon Hee thought. She entered the dorm and found six shoes there. She thought that the members already finished taking a bath like her. After putting her shoes, she walked to her room to put her stuff. She opened the door. But, suddenly she saw someone inside the room, someone who was changing his clothes. Yoon Hee was frightened, there was a ert inside the dorm. That guy suddenly turned his head and faced Yoon Hee. Unknowingly, Yoon Hee started screaming.

 

“Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhh………………!!!!!” when he  heard Yoon Hee’s screaming, that guy screamed too.

 

 

A/N:

Hi… another update has been added.. Thank you for the subscribers who upvoted my story. I’m really grateful for you guys. I promised I will write a good story for you… Have a nice reading.. ^^