Mission I : failed

Exo's Lovely Manager

A/N: Sorry for the late update... Here is chapter 11... Hope you like it.... ^_^

 

 

Kai POV:

 

when we arrived at the supermarket, there were many people there. I tightened my hoodie and my glasses, afraid of being recognized by the people there.

 

“Oppa, you may wait here or somewhere else, I am afraid if you go with me and there is someone recognize you, you may get trouble because of me.” Yoon Hee said that to me. I furrowed my brows

 

“But, I was commanded to accompany you.” she shook her head and gave me smile.

 

“It’s okay oppa. Let’s meet here in one hour.”  I shrugged my shoulder. I did not want to debate with her.

Then, she left me and entered the supermarket. For about fifteen minutes, I strolled over the supermarket but i felt uneasy with Yoon Hee, so I decided to look for her.

I looked at every counter and finally found her in the cleaning stuff counter. I did not know what she was buying at that time. Because so many people around her, i decided to follow her from far away.

When she finished shopping and went to the cashier, I decided to went outside and met her there. I did not want to make her noticed that I was following her all along.

 

I stood near the pillar near the entrance door. What I did not notice was that this supermarket has different doors for entrance and exit. I waited for fifteen minutes. I became impatient because she took a long time for paying the things she bought.

When I was waiting for her, I heard some people murmured and pointing at the crowded near the exit door. I did not want to waste my time checking what happened there. But, when I heard familiar voice, I jolted for a moment, Doesn't it her voice?

 

I walked towards the crowded and saw Yoon Hee debated with an older man. I also saw an old woman who looked very fragile. It looked like the man bumped into the old woman and did not say sorry to her.

Instead, Yoon Hee stepped out first and forced him to apologize to the old woman. The man looked annoyed being pushed by Yoon Hee. When he raised his hand, he seemed to hit Yoon Hee. Unknowingly, I stepped forward and caught his hand.

 

“What are you doing?!” I shouted at him. He looked surprised because someone defended Yoon Hee.

I gave him a pierce eyes. He looked afraid for a moment, did not expect someone will step out in front of his matter.

 

"Who are you? Don't interfere with my business!" He threatened me. "Let go of my hand!" I let his hand free but still stared at him. I was annoyed with this man.

 

"Whatever your bussiness, if it relates with this girl, it will be my bussiness too." The man gave me an underestimate stare. I managed myself not to punch this man.

 

"Tsch... you must be her ally. And now you want to blackmail me for something I did not do." He laughed at us.

 

"But, ahjussi, you did wrong just now.. You have to apologize to her." Yoon Hee voiced behind me.

 

"Huh! this girl needs to be given a lesson on how to respect the elder." That man stepped forward but I managed to blocked his way.

 

"Ahjussi, you should be the one who need to be given a lesson in respecting the elder. What have you done to this grannie is bad. You have to apologize to her."

 

"What I have done? I did nothing." He still dodged for what he had been doing.

 

"Do you need me to give you the proof?" I stepped forward and it made him stepped backward.

 

"W-What do you mean? Bring it out!"

 

"Don't you know that there is security camera outside this supermarket?" I pointed out at the nearest camera above. That man was shocked when he realized that. "Once I asked the security to take the video, it will show you the truth."

 

That man laughed again, but it seemed that inside his laugh, there was a scared feeling.

 

"Hahaha.. it’s impossible, I did nothing."

 

I smiled to him, "Then, how about if we take the video and bring it to the police. It would be save the time rather than debating here." That man gulped and cleared his throat. I thought he was defeated at this time.

 

"Aishh... okay..okay... I will apologize to her." He turned his body and faced the old woman.

 

"I am sorry mam, I did wrong to you." He bowed to the old woman and the old woman just gave him a smile.

 

Then, the man faced me again. "Are you satisfied?" When I wanted to say yes, Yoon Hee came forward.

 

"No. If you feel sorry for her, now, help her pick up her stuff that fell to the ground. It was because of you it was falling down."

 

That man became sulky but he had no choice. He picked up the old woman's stuff and placed it inside her basket.

 

"Thank you." said the old woman, the man only nodded to her.

 

"Now, can I go?" The man asked Yoon Hee.

 

"Sure. Thank you ahjussi, please be careful on your way and don't bump into other people again."

 

Yoon Hee smiled to him but the man only snorted at her. " I hope I do not meet you again" he murmured and left us.

 

 

 

Yoon Hee POV:

 

I did not expect Kai oppa will come and help me. That ahjussi finally said sorry to grannie. It was because Kai oppa. He popped out suddenly and helped me.

After that ahjussi left us, Kai oppa turned to me and faced me. I could say that he was little bit unhappy.

 

"Err.. thank you oppa." that the only words that came out from my mouth. I grinned sheepishly to him.

 

"Yah! you know what you did just now? How if that man hit you?" I could feel the angry in his voice and it frightened me a little.

 

"Err... I am sorry oppa.. I just could not let him did that to grannie." I scratched my head.

 

"But, can you just help her and not make trouble with that man." He gave me his pierce eyes.

 

"Don't get angry with her." Grannie patted Kai oppa's shoulder. "Your girlfriend is a good girl. I am really grateful for her."

 

I can see Kai oppa's jaw dropped when he heard the word 'girlfriend'. I gulped and cleared my throat.

 

"Err.. sorry grannie, he is not my boyfriend." She raised her brows.

 

"Really? But he looked worry with you. I thought he is your boyfriend." I just laughed sheepishly. I took a glance at Kai oppa, but he had no expression.

 

"Ehem.. Okay grannie, we need to go. Please be careful later on." I gave her a smile and she smiled back to me.

"Gomawo young girl." then she faced Kai Oppa. "Please take care of her." Kai oppa only blinked his eyes in confusion. Then, I pushed Kai oppa and left her.

 

Along the way, Kai oppa did not say anything. He brought one of the shopping bag from me. He must be still angry with me. I cleared my throat before starting talked to him.

 

"Err.. oppa?" He did not response to my calling. I exhaled a deep breath. "Kai oppa?" I tried once again.

 

"What??!" he shouted at me. I jolted and get scared.

 

"Emm.. I am sorry oppa,  to make you worry.. and.... Thank you for helping me before." I tried to thank him for what he had done before. But, it seemed that he was still angry with me.

He did not gave me the response only gave me his usual pierce eyes. When will those eyes change for me? we continue our way to the dorm without saying anything anymore.

I walked while stared at the ground being dopey. My mission to get closer with him was failed. Sighed!

 

 

No one's POV:

 

In the dorm, other members were doing random activities. Suho and Kyungsoo only watched television, Chanyeol and Baekhyun continued playing playstation, and Sehun being the supporter for both of them.

 

"Chanyeol hyung, hit him. Give him your ultimate punch and kick!" shouted Sehun.

 

"Baekhyun hyung, block it using your secret weapon!" shouted Sehun cheered up both of them.

 

"Yah! who do you support for?" Chanyeol looked annoyed because Sehun cheered up both of them. Sehun only grinned to him.

 

"Hyung, what do you give to Yoon Hee just now?" Kyungsoo asked Suho.

 

"I ask her to buy some tools for cleaning."

 

Kyungsoo tilted her head, "Cleaning?" Suho looked at him and nodded.

 

"Didn't I tell you? Kris hyung and others will come to Korea. So, we need to do some clean up."  Sehun looked up to them when heard Kris and others will come. It means he will meet Luhan soon.

 

"Really?? they will come to Korea? when? when?" he asked impatiently.

 

Suho shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know the exact time. Jung Hyuk hyung only told me that they will come soon after they finish their promo in China." Sehun eyes widened. He stood up and jumped out like a kid being excited of waiting for his present.

 

"Yay!! I will meet Luhan hyung and ask him to buy bubble tea." Suho and Kyungsoo shook their head being amazed to what he did. When will this kid become mature?

 

Not long after that they heard the sound of door being opened.

 

"I am home!" Yoon Hee said while placing her shoes in to the shoes rack.

 

"Noona, what did make you go for such a long time?" Sehun approached Yoon Hee and helped her to bring the shopping bag. Kai put the shopping bag on the table and went to his room.

 

"There are many things need to buy and I never go to that supermarket, so, it takes much time to buy these things." Suho approached Yoon Hee.

 

"Sorry for making you buy these all, Yoon Hee."

 

Yoon Hee shook her head, "It's okay, oppa."

 

"What happen with Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked Yoon Hee. Yoon Hee exhaled a deep breath. Then, she told them what happened before.

 

"I think he must be angry with me." she stared at her feet looked down.

 

"Don't think about that Yoon Hee, he just worry with you. I think he is not angry." Suho patted her shoulder. Yoon Hee looked at him and he gave me smile. Sehun nodded to what Suho said. She gave them smile.

 

"Thank you oppa."

 

"Okay, now, everybody, let's have a rest. Tomorrow we will have a big task to do. tomorrow we will do a housecleaning for our dorm. So, don't waste your energy and save it for tomorrow." Suho pushed all of the members to go their room and took a rest.

The members lazily walked to their room. Yoon Hee entered her room. she changed her clothes than fell down her body on the soft bed. Hope tomorrow will be better than today. Then Yoon Hee closed her eyes.