I'm Sorry

Exo's Lovely Manager

 

 

When all the members heard what Tao said just now, they were all shocked. They did not believe what he said.

“Yah, Tao, you are joking, right?” Xiumin glared at him, warned him not to have a silly joke in this situation. If what he said was right, it would really be a problem. Tao glared back at him. Without him answered Xiumin’s question, his eyes already told it. Xiumin gulped his own saliva in nervousness.

 

“What make you so sure about it, Tao?” now Kris asked him firmly. He needed a reason.

With his eyes, Tao pointed at the Panda’s arm where something that the Panda’s wore in its wrist was slightly visible. All the members followed his sight and looked at the Panda’s hand. In its wrist, there was a bracelet.

 

“That’s Yoon Hee’s bracelet.” Tao calmly said. All the members rolled their eyes. “I’ve seen that when I helped her to find her bracelet.” After he said that all the members started to believe him. The question now was how she could be there? How come Yoon Hee be a Panda?

 

“B-but, how come? We saw her before at the backstage right, and now she in inside the Panda’s costume?” Chen nervously asked his hyungs. No one had the answer. They just kept silent and had their own thinking about the same thing that was how to get her out from the stage without exposing her face because the host was still insisting her to open her costume.

 

“We should help her, hyung.” Tao said. “It will be a problem, if she is exposed to the audience.”

Kris wrinkled his brows, trying to find a way. As the leader, he should find a good way to help her without making anything became suspicious. Then, he turned his head and whispered something to Lay. Lay nodded signing that he understood. Next, Lay whispered the same thing to the rest of the members and all of them nodded. They looked nervous because Kris’s plan little bit risky but they had no choice.

 

“Okay, in counting  of three. Okay?” Kris asked the members and they nodded. “one.. two .. three…” all of them walked to the Panda and the Host who still tried to open the costume. And all of them started to hug the Panda and made the Host moved away from the Panda. He stopped his effort to open the costume because suddenly the EXO-M’s members came to them and started to hug the Panda. The host looked confused but because he was a professional host, he started to make up the situation.

 

“Waahh… Is it a fan service? You are sure a very lucky Panda, right?” the host asked the audiences and they just squealed because the Panda was hugged by the six hot guys.

 

But, they did not know what exactly the plan of EXO-M’s members by doing that. They just wanted to make the host stopped his attempt to open the costume and when they released their hug, they will asked Yoon Hee in her Panda costume to go out from the stage. And it was done by Lay. He moved his face to the Panda’s ear and whispered something.

 

“Yoon Hee-ah, when all of us release our hug, you have to immediately run down from the stage, okay?” Lay ordered her and he was answered by a nod from the Panda. “In counting of three, one.. two.. three.”

All the members released their hug and Lay helped by pushing her away without the audiences noticed that. The Panda ran away and left the stage.

 

“Wahh.. the Panda must be very happy and now the Panda is running away because we gave a hug. It must be because the Panda is afraid being beaten by the fans” Chen jokingly said that. The rest of the members laughed awkwardly. The audiences followed laughing.

 

“That’s right. But why you suddenly gave it a hug?” the host curiously wanted to know.

 

“It was because Tao kissed it. We thought we should give another too because the Panda gave us these souvenir, so we gave it a hug.” Kris explained that to the host. The members nodded in unison.

 

“Wow, you are all really nice people.” All the members smiled because Kris’s plan was successful. All the audiences cheered for them. Then, they were asked to give their second and last performance. Not long after that they started the second performance in relief because they could prevent the problem that might occur. But, Tao still wondered how come Yoon Hee was in that costume?

 

 

 

 

The Panda ran back to the backstage. Inside the costume, the person was breathing unsteadily because the costume was heavy. Then slowly, the Panda took off the costume and what Tao said was right. It was Yoon Hee.

“Huah…it was so close. It would be a big problem.” Yoon Hee swept her sweat on her forehead. She did not expect something like that happened when she accepted to wear the costume.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Yoon Hee was standing near the backstage when the EXO-M’s members started their performance. Suddenly, two girls passed her by while talking seriously.

 

“Unnie, what should we do? The person who is in charge for giving EXO-M the souvenir is not coming yet. Should we cancel it?” Yoon Hee turned her head when she heard EXO-M’s name.

 

“We have no choice. I think we should cancel it. I’ll tell the host now.” The girl with glasses said sadly. Then, Yoon Hee approached them.

 

“Excuse me, sorry for overhearing your conversation. Just now, you said that the person who in charge for giving EXO-M souvenir is not coming yet. Is that right?” the girl in glasses furrowed her brows.

 

“Who are you?” she asked.

 

“Emm.. I am EXO-M staff. I came here with EXO-M.” replied Yoon Hee. Then, the girl beside the girl with glasses whispered something and she just nodded. She looked at Yoon Hee.

 

“Yeah, unfortunately, that’s right. And now we have to cancel it.”

 

“I will take that job.” Yoon Hee said. Those girls rolled their eyes.

 

“Mwoh? Do you want to replace her? Are you sure?” Yoon Hee nodded firmly. She would do anything for EXO. Those girls’ face brightened when Yoon Hee said that. Without wasting the time, they gave Yoon Hee the costume and directed what she should do on the stage. When the members had finished their interview, the girl with glasses asked her to go up to the stage.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Yoon Hee took off the costume and folded it. “Ugh, I hope he did not do that” she mumbled as she remembered what Tao did on the stage. She was giving him the souvenir when suddenly he kissed her. She could feel her face suddenly heated up when she remembered that. Yoon Hee fanning herself. “I must be crazy thinking about it.” then she went to find the coordinator to return the costume.

 

After returning the costume, Yoon Hee went to the make-up room where the members were already waiting her.

 

Inside the waiting room, all of the EXO-M’s members waited for Yoon Hee. They looked worry with her. Lay and Luhan sat on the chair in front of the mirror. Kris, Tao and Xiumin stood and leaned their body on the wall. While Chen was walking back and forth in worry.

 

“Chen, can you stop moving like that? You make me dizzy just looking at you” asked Xiumin. Chen stopped and decided to sit.

 

Not long after that, someone knocked on the door. Lay, Luhan, and Chen stood up reflexively and Kris, Tao and Xiumin straightened up their body. Yoon Hee opened the door and popped up her head. She saw all the members glared at her and Yoon Hee only gulped her own saliva nervously. All the members looked like would get angry with her. Yoon Hee entered the room and grinned at them.

 

“A-annyeong, oppa.” She did not know what she should say. She just greeted them.

 

Chen approached her, “Yoon Hee-ah, what were you doing just now? How come you could wear that costume?”

 

Yoon Hee looked at the other members and they just stared at them. She could tell that there was a question written in their face that asked her to tell everything. Yoon Hee cleared before telling everything what just happened.

 

After she finished telling them everything, Yoon Hee waited for their reaction, but they just kept silent. Then, Kris was the one who broke the silent among them.

 

“Well, we could not blame her for this accident, she just want to help us and didn’t want our show ruined.” Kris said that to the members. But then, he looked at Yoon Hee and showed his death glare, “But, you have to tell us beforehand and don’t do it without any consideration. It was lucky we knew that it was you who wore the costume. How if it is not? Big problem may occur.” Yoon Hee ducked her head down in guilty. She felt like a little girl who was scolded by her father.

 

“M-Mianhae, oppa.” Kris sighed and his eyes back to normal again.

 

“It’s okay. I hope you could understand what I said just now. We are worry with you and you are our manager. We don’t want anything bad happen to you.” Yoon Hee raised her head and looked at him and the rest of the EXO-M’s members smiled at her. She was very touched by his words. She was very happy that all the members started to accept her as their manager.

 

“I am sorry, oppa. I’ll remember everything that you said and I will not make any problem anymore. Promise.” She gave them smile and Luhan patted her shoulder.

 

“I’ll keep your words.” Luhan smiled. “Now, let’s go back to the dorm, I am very hungry.” All of them nodded in agreement. They took their stuff and went out from the room one by one. When Yoon Hee walked to the door, someone hit her head lightly. Then, she saw Tao walked passing her and did not say anything. Yoon Hee touched her head in confusion.   

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] Well, I don’t even know why Tao hit you Yoon Hee-ah…. *scratch my head*

 

 Annyeong…. ^^  Here is another update…. I was smiling when I read your comments. All of you could guess who inside the Panda’s costume was..

Ahhh, my story is too simple that could make you guess everything that happened…. *sigh*

But, I hope you still like this fanfic, right? Hehehe….I’ll try to update as soon as possible ^ ^

 

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting this fanfic… ^~^