Rules

Exo's Lovely Manager

Yoon Hee POV:

 

When Suho entered my room, I was very happy. I was scared when seeing many strangers. What made me  completely shocked was when he said that they were EXO-M.

“What???!!” my jaw was dropped. They were EXO-M, another sub-unit of EXO. I looked at Suho oppa who nodded to me, looked like he knew what I think about. I cleared my throat before saying something to them.

“Errr…. I’m sorry. I did not recognize you all as the members of EXO. I got scared when suddenly I saw him inside my room shirtless.” Immediately I bowed to them all. It was so embarrassing. I looked at the EXO-M members who stared at me. I could feel that they felt confused like me too.

“Hyung, sorry for this. I haven’t informed you that she is our new manager for the time being. Joon He hyung could not do his job for a moment because of sick, so she will covered him as  our manager.” Suho oppa explained to them. Then he looked at me, “Yoon Hee-ah, they are EXO-M. let me introduce you to them.” Then Suho oppa took my hand and let me stood beside him. He started to introduce them to me.

“The leader is Kris,” he pointed at the tallest guy in this group, when I saw his height, he reminded me with Chanyeol oppa. Kris stared at me then smiled to me. “He is Xiumin,” he pointed at the guy with the fat cheek like a bun. He was so cute. “Xiumin hyung is the oldest among us.”

“Really?? But he looked so young” unknowingly, I mumbled about him. When he heard that, Xiumin just chuckled. Then Suho oppa continue introducing the other members.

“He is Luhan, the second oldest in this group.” My jaw once again got dropped. Is this for real?? Why they looked so young, yet, they were the oldest in this group. Suho oppa realized that I got surprised and he just my head and grinned.

“Next, he is Lay and beside him is Chen.” Lay looked like a silent people, but once he smiled to me, I noticed that he had dimple on his cheek. Chen looked like a sweet guy. He smiled to me and I smiled back at him.

“Last but not least, the shirtless guy is Tao.” I turned my head and saw that ert guy. So, his name was Tao. He looked cool but what was he doing in my room? Why didn’t he do it in his room? I hesitantly smiled at him, but he just completely ignored me. He took his tee which was dropped by him when he saw me and started wearing it.

“Well, I think all of you have known each other and we completely solve this misunderstanding.” Said Suho oppa to us.  Then, suddenly, we heard someone opened the door and Jung Hyuk oppa entered the dorm.

“Well, I see all of you have known each other now.” He walked towards us and stood beside me. He placed his hands around my shoulder.

“For the time being, Yoon Hee will not only be EXO-K’s manager but also EXO-M’s manager.” I got flinched. What?? I will be their manager too? Not only six boys but now it will be added with another six boys. I blinked my eyes, could not believe what happen to me.

“Ah, I forget to tell you, since Yoon Hee is our manager, so Tao, you will share a room with her.” Said Jung Hyuk oppa to us.

“What!!”

“What!!” Tao and I said in unison. What again now? I should share a room with him, that ert boy. I bit my lips for being desperate.

“Hyung, how come I share a room with a girl? Where is my privacy?” Tao protested to Jung Hyuk oppa.

Jung Hyuk oppa raised his eyebrows, “What do you mean? Since the first time you entered this dorm, you share a room with the manager, so, because she is our manager now, you have to share a room with her.”

“But, hyung, she is a girl!”

“So what if she is a girl. Don’t say that you have dirty thinking about her?” when I heard that I moved away to him a bit and got closed to Suho oppa.

“Hyung! How come I have that kind of thinking. Especially with her. She is not my type.” I felt annoyed with him.

“It settle then. You have said that she is not your type, so, it doesn’t matter if she shares a room with you.” Tao had lost his word. Tao had no choice other than followed the rule. He still looked disagree with Jung Hyuk’s decision, then he went to my room and shut the door off. Jung Hyuk oppa took a deep breath and then he faced me.

“Yoon Hee-ah, please come with me for a moment.” I nodded when he asked me. He wanted to have a private talk, so I followed him to go out. Outside the dorm, he looked at the door to make sure no members were overhearing.

“I want to talk about your brother.” When he said that, I was worried. Worried about the news they may he bring about my brother. I hope it was not something bad.

“What happened to him? Is he okay?”

“Don’t worry Yoon Hee-ah. He is okay. The surgeon was successful but it seems that he need longer time to recover.” I felt relieved to the fact that he is okay. Then he continued, “It means that you have to be their manager for unknown time about.”

I didn’t know how to respond to this news. I felt happy because Joon He oppa was okay but he needed more time to recover and it meant that I still had to be EXO manager when he was in recovery. I had no choice but accepted it. I wanted to help my brother.

“It’s okay oppa, I will do it.” I said that to Jung Hyuk oppa. He smiled to me when hearing my answer.

“Good to hear that from you.” He patted my shoulder and asked me to go back inside the dorm.

“I hope you can get along with the rest of the members.” I just nodded. “Well, I need to leave, I have many tasks to do. Give my regards to the members.”

“Ne, oppa. Be careful on your way.” Then he left the dorm to go back to the company.

After that I walked towards the door. I felt hesitate to enter the dorm. What should I do right now? I had to live with a guy in one room, moreover, I didn’t know him yet. I inhaled and exhaled a deep breath. But, I had to help my brother. He was the only family I had.

“Yosh! I have to do it! I can do it. You can do it, Yoon Hee!” I cheered up myself. I exhaled a deep breath once again and pulled the doorknob and opened the door.

When I entered the dorm, Sehun approached me.

“Noona, what were you talking about with hyung?”

“Nothing important. He just telling some duties that should be taken care by me.”

“Noona, if you felt inconvenience to share a room with Tao hyung, I can ask him to share a room with me and Suho hyung. I will sleep on the couch.” Sehun offered me that to make me comfortable in my own room. But seeing him to sleep on the couch, I didn’t think it was a good decision to take. So I refused it.

“It’s okay Sehun-ah. I’ll endure it.” I gave him a smile and he smiled back to me. He just shrugged his shoulder.

“If Tao hyung do something bad to you. Just tell me noona.” He patted his chest. I grinned to him and put my hand beside my temple.

“Yes, sir!” then both of us laughed.

Then, I decided to go to my room. I exhaled a deep breath before entering the room. I opened the room and saw Tao was arranging his own stuff. I decided to get closer with him like I wanted to do to Kai oppa.

“Oppa” when I called him, he tilted his head and gave me a deep stare. I hesitated for a moment. “Sorry for what had happened just now. I did not know that you are from EXO-M.”

He looked at his stuff again, “It’s okay.” He simply answered that. I did not know what should I do. I walked to my bed and sat there. Then I recognized that there was another bed. It might be for Tao oppa. His bed was placed in the opposite side of mine.

 

“What’s your name?” suddenly he asked me after arranging his stuff.

“My name is Lee Yoon Hee.”

“Sorry, but I’m not really comfortable right now to share a room with you. But I have no choice. So, I think we should clear something first.” I paid attention on what he said.

Then, he continued, “I think we need to make some rules for both of us. First, I hope you never touch my personal stuff without my permission.” I nodded and did not say anything about it. I understood about it. I did not want him to touch my stuff too.

“Second, please keep our privacy. I mean, you are a girl and I am a boy, so don’t do anything weird when we are in one room.” At this time, I rolled my eyes. Why it seemed like I will do something bad with him. He was the boy here, I should be the one who be careful with him. When I wanted to argue, he said, “Because I have no interest with you. So, you don’t worry about me.”

“So, we deal about it?” he asked me. I just nodded.

“It’s good then.” After saying that, he walked towards the door and left the room. My eyes roamed around the room and I felt strange being in one room with a guy. I sighed and lay on my bed. I placed my hand on my eyes, trying to brush off all the bad thinking in my mind. My life as EXO’s manager will be started now.

 

 

 

[A/N]: Sorry for the late update and it's short.. I don't know what do you think about this chapter... ^^ So, I hope you can comment this story...

Thanks for the subscribers who told their opinion about who will be paired up with Yoon Hee... really thank you. I will consider your opinion guys... ^^

I don't know when will I update again since this time I have to finish my final project... But, I'll try my best to update soon.. You know how much I really want to write this story for you guys.. thank you for keep supporting this story.... ^^