What Should I do?

Exo's Lovely Manager

 

In the next day, Yoon Hee prepared herself to go somewhere. Yesterday she had already told Jung Hyuk about her plan for today. She wore her black T-shirt and casual jeans. She wore her bracelet and took her coat. Last, she grabbed her bag and exited from the room. EXO-M had schedule now, that’s why she asked Jung Hyuk to replace her today. Meanwhile, EXO-K were having their daily practice in the company. The members had no idea about Yoon Hee’s plan for today because they thought she still needed time to take a rest.

 

After checking everything, she locked the door and left the dorm. She went to the flower shop near the dorm. Yoon Hee entered the flower shop and she was greeted by the friendly florist.

“Welcome, what can I do for you?” the florist asked Yoon Hee with a smile. Yoon Hee smiled back and wandered her gaze around the shop to find flowers.

 

“I need a bouquet of white roses, please.” Yoon Hee replied. The florist nodded to her.

 

“Alright, wait for a minute, I’ll wrap it for you.” Yoon Hee sat on the chair there. She looked at the other beautiful flowers and smelled its scent. Not long after that, the florist came and gave it to her. After paying for the flower, Yoon Hee left the flower shop. She continued walking to the bus stop.

 

Not long after that, the bus came and Yoon Hee climbed up to the bus and sat on the seat near the window. After all the passengers entered the bus, the bus departed from Seoul. Along the journey, she gazed at the beautiful scene outside the window. Her mind flew away to the place she will visit now. She really missed them. But, deep on her heart, she felt sorry for them because her brother could not accompany her.

 

After one hour, the bus stopped and Yoon Hee walked out from the bus. She stood still and felt the air in that place.

 

“Omma, appa, I come.” Yoon Hee whispered. Then, she walked for some steps and stopped near a big stone that was strangely placed there. She put the flowers on it. She gazed at it softly. "I miss you." She bent down and clasped her hand and prayed.

 

After that, she sat comfortably near the stone. There was just few cars that passed by. She placed her chin on her knee and gazed at the place across her place now.

 

“I guess, I still have that trauma.”  She mumbled. Her eyes were fixed on the barrier near the road. While looking at it, she remembered again the accident that happened when she was a child. The accident that made her had this trauma. She could hear the sounds of waves and water splashed on the rock. Immediately, she closed her ears with both of her hands and shook her heads. Her body was shaking very hard.

 

“Yoon Hee-ah, are you okay?” Someone touched her shoulder and stopped her from shaking. His eyes showed that he was worried with her. Along this time, he silently stalked her. Until he saw what she did right now. She looked suffering from something. He did not know what happened with her. He decided to go out from his hidden place and approached her.

 

Yoon Hee stopped shaking and opened her eyes. She felt someone touched her shoulder. Yoon Hee breathed heavily after her tormenting moment. She looked up and saw Kai was here.

“O-oppa…” said Yoon Hee in surprised. She did not know how Kai could be here. “H-How come? Why are you here?” Kai bent down and held her shoulder. He made her to face him. Kai wanted to check whether she was okay. Just a moment before, Yoon Hee looked like she was in pain.

 

Kai ignored her questions. Worried was plastered on his face. “What happened with you? Are you okay? Why are you here?” Kai bombed her with many questions.

 

Looking at his worried face, Yoon Hee forced a smile in her face. After all, she did not want to make anyone worried with her.

 

“I’m okay oppa. I’m just afraid with a bee, he looked like wanted to sting me.”  Yoon Hee grinned at him. Kai raised his eyebrows. He was not sure about what she said because it did not look like that the way he saw it.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked her once again. Yoon Hee nodded and smiled at him. “Then, why are you here? Sit in front of a stone at side the road. Isn’t it dangerous?” Yoon Hee’s face became gloomy but when she looked at the stone, her eyes became soft.

 

“Because I want to meet my parents, oppa.” Kai  looked confuse. He did not know what she meant by that. Yoon Hee tilted her head and looked at his expression. “This is the place where my parents got into accident.” Kai’s felt guilty all of sudden after hearing that. He understood now.

 

Kai turned his head and looked at Yoon Hee who gazed at the stone dearly. She must be really missed them. “I’m sorry to hear that.” Yoon Hee shook her head and curled a smile.

 

“It’s okay oppa.” Then she suddenly realized something, “But, oppa, how come you are here? Aren’t you practicing right now?”  Kai flinched to her question and cleared his throat.

 

“Err… I skipped today’s practice.”  Yoon Hee wrinkled her eyebrows in disbelief. It was rarely to see him skipped the practice. Seeing her expression, Kai continued, “I’m just afraid you will face some problems again. Besides, I’ve told Suho hyung about it and he thought I should follow you too.” Kai said the truth to Yoon Hee, except the last sentences. Actually, he did not tell anyone about it. Kai came back to dorm when he realized he forgot to bring his practice’s clothes. At that time, he saw Yoon Hee walked towards the flower shop and since that time, he decided to follow her. Along this time, Yoon Hee did not realize that she was followed by Kai because Kai perfectly disguised himself.

 

“Oh, is that so?” Kai nodded as he combed his hair with his fingers.  “Gomawo, oppa.”  Yoon Hee smiled to him. Then, she looked at her watch and realized that they should be in hurry for catching the next bus. “Oppa, let’s go. The bus will come soon.”  Yoon Hee stood up and walked towards the bus stop. Kai stood up too, but before he followed her, he took a glance at the stone and secretly bowed to it. Then, he ran towards Yoon Hee who ran lightly to the bus stop.

 

Fortunately, they were not late to catch the next bus. Kai and Yoon Hee sat together in the bus. It was dark outside and Yoon Hee felt tired. She placed her head on the window and soon after that she fell asleep.

 

Kai was looking at his phone where Suho texted him a message asking where he was. I’ll tell him later. He thought. then, he put his phone on his pocket. He tilted his head and looked at Yoon Hee. Her head was hung down near the window and it almost hit the window when the bus moved. Luckily, Kai placed his hand beside her head before it hit the window. Kai sighed looking at her face. She must be very tired. Then, he slowly moved her head and put it on his shoulder. after that, suddenly Yoon Hee made some movements. Kai frozed on his seat because he thought Yoon Hee was awake. But then, he heard the soft sound from her which indicated that she was still sleeping. Kai sighed in relief. He tilted his head and looked at her. He took some strands of her hair and put it behind her ear. He smiled softly at her.

 

“What should I do now? I feel like I’m falling for you.”

 

 

 

===============================================================================

 

 

[A/N] Sorry for the short update again… hehehehe… What do you think about it? :)

 

Feel free to drop a comment… Thank You very much….  ^ ^