First Meeting

Exo's Lovely Manager

 

 

Suho POV:

 

Today, we have one day off. Some of the members are going out. But I am too tired to go out, so I stay in the dorm, lying on my bed and listen to the music. Kai, sehun, chanyeol and baekhyun said that they want to buy some foods in the supermarket and D.O is sleeping right now. It is really pleased to have one day off to refresh our mind and body. Not long after that I fell asleep. When I wake up, I heard someone open the door. I thought that was the other members. But then, I hear strange voice. It is a girl's voice. I immediately get up. When I open the room's door, I see a girl. Then I say,

"Who are you? What are you doing here"

Then, that girl turn her head and I can clearly see her face. She has a beautiful face with long hair. I don't why, I feel familiar with his face but I forgot where I see her.

"Umm, I am sorry. I thought there is no one here and the door is unlocked so without permission I enter the house." She says that to me. Then she adds, "My name is Lee Yoon Hee, I am looking for Kim Jung Hyuk."

 

When she says that I wonder what is her bussiness with Jung Hyuk hyung.

"Jung Hyuk hyung is still outside." I said that to her.

"Oh really? Err.. Can I wait for him here?" She asks me that

"Yes, you can wait for him here. He will be back in moment. By the way, my name is Suho."

 

Yoon  Hee POV:

So his name is Suho. He has good name like his appearance. I know now that he is not Kim Jung Hyuk. I tell him why I there except the fact that I come there as a new manager because I am not really certain whether he is one of the member or not. Generally speaking, I never follow up the development of K-POP because I was live in the village before. So, as the result, I have no information about the idol I am being handled. But, Min Ji Unnie said that Kim Jung Hyuk will explain everything.

 

Then, he asks me to wait for him there. When I am waiting, I feel an awkward silence because I don't know what to do there. Fortunately, not long after that someone opens the front door.

 

Suho POV:

 

It is so awkward being here. I don't know what to say to her. I am not that type of person who is easy to have a chat. So I just keep silent. Fortunately, someone opens the door. I go to the front door to see who is coming. I see other members come while bringing many things. I see Jung Hyuk hyung too.

"Hyung, someone is looking for you." I said that to him.

"Me? Who?"

"A girl named Lee Yoon Hee." Answer me.

When he hears her name, he looks surprise and he immediately run to the living room where Yoon Hee is waiting.

 

When he meets her, he smiles and says,

"Are you Lee Yoon Hee? Really?"

Yoon He only nods and says nothing. She looks confused. But Jung Hyuk hyung looks really happy meet her.

"Hyung, who is this beautiful girl?" Suddenly Chaenyeol asks Jung Hyuk hyung. This kid always like this. Whenever he meet a girl, he become so active.

 

"Aish! This kid. Later I will introduce her." Then he faces Yoon Hee and says. "Yoon Hee-ah, let's talk outside for a moment."

 

Then, both of them go outside the dorm. I don't know where they go.

 

Yoon Hee POV:

 

Finnaly I meet Kim Jung Hyuk. Then, he asks me to go out for a moment. We come to a coffee shop. After ordering some drinks, he starts telling me everything.

 

"Well, as you know, your brother has chosen you to replace his position. At first, I don't really agree with his decision but he insists me to agree with him because you are the perfect one." At this point I am still confused because I don't know why my brother said that. Then he adds, "So, as the result, from now on, you have the responsibility to watch over the members."

 

"Wait a minute, what should I do actually? I have no experience about this. And what do you do?" I ask him.

 

"You only have to handle the members' need, arrange the schedule, follow their activities and doing other things related to the members." He explains to me. "I only the company's staff that occasionally helps your brother."

 

Then, he hands me a note book. In the cover of the note, there is my brother's name, Lee Joon He.

 

"What is it?" Ask me to him.

"This is your brother's note along their work as manager. You can see that there some note about the members. Maybe it can help you later."

 

I open the book and see many notes were written in there. Then in this note, my brother writes some information related to the member included their picture. It really helps me, I think.

 

"How many members are there in the dorm?" Ask me.

"Emm... Right now there are only six members in Korea, the others are in China. But in few days they will come to Korea."

 

I feel worried for a moment. I don't know whether I can handle them or not. But I believe to my brother. And I should help him.

 

After he explains everything to me, we go back to the dorm.

Arrive at dorm, the members are gathering in the living room. One member are cooking and the others are chatting each other.

Then Kim Jung Hyuk gives them an announcement. It must be about me.

"Please pay attention guys. I want to announce something." When he says that, all the members stop what they are doing.

"Well, as you know, Joon He cannot be your manager for several months because his health issue. But fortunately, he has chosen someone to replace him in the mean time. So, please welcome our new manager, Lee Yoon He."

 

"Annyeong haseyo, my name is Lee Yoon He. Nice to meet you."

 

After I introduce myself, no one give response. All of them keep quiet. One of them shows a blank expression, he is the one who cooks just now, but I don't know his name. The one who break the ice is the tallest one among this group.

 

"Really???" He gives me a smile.

"Hyung, you must be kidding right? It cannot be happened. How come a girl like her can be our manager." Said the guy with tanned skin. His skin is darker than the others.

 

Then Kim Jung Hyuk calms the members and said,

"I am not joking. Furthermore, our president has agreed about it. So, it is really true."

 

Then I see Suho smiles to me and says,

"Welcome to our group Yoon He-ssi. I am the leader of EXO-K." One by one he introduces the name of each members. The one who has blank expression and loves cooking is D.O, the tallest one is Chanyeol, the one who looks mischiveous is baekhyun, the younger looks one is Sehun, and the one who has darker skin is Kai.

 

Then Kim Jung Hyuk says something again,

"Alright, I think you have known each other. So, Yoon He-ah, let me show you your room." When he said that I little bit surprise.

"Mwoh? I will stay here?"

"Yes,of course. As the manager you should close to the member. If you live far from them, how come you be responsible to them?"

 

Omo! I have to live with these boys. Is it what my brother warned me before?

I have to live with these idols. The idols of many girls in Korea....