Warning!

Exo's Lovely Manager

 

 

Yooh Hee POV:

 

When Jung Hyuk oppa told me that I will stay in the dorm too, some of  the member look disagree.

“Hyung, why should she live here? She is a girl. How come a girl stays with us.” Said Kai to Jung Hyuk oppa. From all of the members, he is the one who looks dislike me. I don’t know why. Sehun only nods his head, I don’t know whether he agree with Kai or agree with Jung Hyuk oppa or he only wants to nod. I don’t have any idea about him.

“I don’t care she is a girl or not as long as she does not annoy me.” In this moment, D.O says that to me. Sehun nods again.

“I agree she lives with us.”

I am surprise when I hear that. When I see who said that, he is Suho. He gives me a smile. Then adds, “Joon He hyung has chosen her as our manager. He must have many considerations before choosing her. And I believe in him. Besides, she is a girl and also our manager. We have to close enough with her because she will responsible with us from now on. I think it is better if she lives with us.” I like the way he talks about my brother. I believe in my brother too.

When he said that Sehun nods again. What happened with this guy? Along this time he only nods when someone say something.

 

 

“I agree with Suho hyung.” Baekhyun said that. Then he adds, “We have no choice other than accept her in here. We have many schedules, without a manager it would be a mess.”

“I agree with Baekhyun.” Said Chanyeol.

Jung Hyuk oppa looks satisfy.

“Alright, I think I can conclude that you can accept her to live here.” Then he faces me, “So Yoon He-ah, now you can pack your thing and live here.” I nod to him and take my bag. When I want to take my bag, I see Kai still disagree with this decision but I know he has nothing to say anymore because most of the members agree that I live here.

When I am packing my thing, someone knocks the door. When I open it, he is Suho.

“Excuse me, can I talk for a moment.”

“Yes, sure. What happened?” I said that to him.

“Jung Hyuk hyung has already gone and he asked me to give you this.” He hands me a piece of paper. In this paper contains the schedule of the group for one week. It is such a busy week. There are many activities for this week like performing in musical program, interview in the radio, fan meeting, and promotion in the variety show.  Not only that, every day there are schedules for the members to practice in the company. Omo! Such a hectic day.

“And this is your mobile phone. You will be contacted by the company if there is something important related to our group. We do not allow to bring any mobile phone when we are having our activity, so you will be the one who will be contacted by the company.” I take the mobile phone he gives to me.

“Lee Yoon Hee-ssi, can I call you by your name?” suddenly he asks me that when I was looking at the schedule.

“Of course yes. I am younger than you. You can call me anything.” I give him smile and he smiles back to me. Then he adds, “Ahh, you also can call me oppa if you want.”

“Ne, Suho oppa.” He smiles to me when I call him that.

“In this group, I am the leader. In term of age, I am the oldest, then Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O. Kai, and the maknae is Sehun.” He explains about the order in this group.

“What year was you born?”

“ I was born on February 1994.” I said that to Suho oppa.

“So, Sehun is younger than you only two months and Kai older than you only one month.” He tells me that. So, it means that Kai is older than me and Sehun is younger than me. But still, we are in the same age.

“I understand Suho oppa. Thank you very much for your information.” I smile to him. I am very happy because he does not hate me. What he is doing now make me feel comfortable. I hope I can endure along this condition.

“Anytime. Please tell me if you find any troubles.” I nod to him and after that he excuses himself to leave my room.

 

Suho POV:

 

After I leave her room, I am happy that she looks okay about her being lived in this dorm. Then I remember about my conversation with Joon He hyung.

 

*Flashback*

I was practicing singing as usual. Joon He hyung was accompanying me at that time because we have one day off. After I finished practicing, he got up to take me a water, when he got up, his wallet was fallen and inside his wallet I see a photo of  a girl.

“Hyung, your wallet fall.” Then he took the wallet. Out of curiosity I ask to him, “By the way hyung, who is inside your wallet?”

He took his wallet and showed that to me.

“She is my lovely sister. Lee Yoon Hee.” He smiled when saying about his sister.

“Such a cute name. How old is she?”

“She is 18 years now. I really miss her. I never told her that I work as your manager because I am afraid she would find problem if someone knows that she is my sister.”

When I heard that, I understand what he felt. Then, he told me everything about his sister. About how smart she is and she is someone which he can depend on.

 

*end of flashback*

 

So, she is Joon He hyung’s sister. Don’t worry hyung, I promise I will take care of her. I said that to myself.

 

Yoon Hee POV:

 

After finishing pack my thing, I take a rest for a moment. I read the schedules again and I also read Joon He oppa’s note. I learn how oppa has arranged the schedule for this group. There are also some notes about the characteristics of each members, their habit, and their preferences. I try to remember all the information in this note. When I was read it, someone knocks my door again. When I open it, Kai is standing there.

“What can I help you?” I ask to him. But his facial expression does not change. It looks like he still disagree with the decision.

“I just want to say something important for you. Don’t think that you can be our manager easily. I just want to warn you, if you don’t do your job correctly, I will ask the company to replace you.” After he said that he turn his body and leave me. I am very upset about what he said.

“Wait for a moment.” I said that to him and  he stops for a while. “Why do you dislike me?”

 

 

He turns his body to face me and says, “I don’t dislike you. I only think that it is not a suitable job for a girl. And I think you are not capable in it.” He turns his body again and leave me.

I could not say anything. I don’t know what to say to him. I am really upset about his words.

“Just wait, I will show you what I can do. I will not make my brother feels regret.” I said that to myself and it becomes my goal from now on. I want to be a good manager for them.