The Day

Exo's Lovely Manager

 

 

Yoon Hee entered her room and closed the door. She leaned her body to the door and thought about what Tao did just now. She shook her head trying not to think something weird. Then she walked towards her bed and sat on it. She remembered the dream she had before. Why did it come again? She questioned in her mind. She stood up and took her book note. Then, when she saw the calendar, she realized something.

“Ah, right… it’s tomorrow.” She mumbled. She closed the book and took her phone. She called Jung Hyuk to tell something.

 

 

Kai sat on the couch on the living room. His eyes were in the television but his mind was not on it. He saw what had happened before when they had their breakfast. He saw what Tao did to Yoon Hee and it really disturbed him. He did not know why.

 

“Jongin, do you see that? His dance’s move is amazing, don’t you want to try it?” Lay asked Kai when he saw the dancer on the television. Having no response, Lay turned his head to Kai and looked at him. Lay saw Kai’s eyes were on the television but it was blank stare. Lay shook Kai’s shoulder and Kai flinched in surprise.

 

“Uh?”

“Yah, you did not hear what I said before? Are you daydreaming?” Lay asked. Kai blinked his eyes and sighed.

 

“Sorry hyung.” Kai stood up and walked to his room. Lay shrugged his shoulders and continued watching. When he passed by Kris’s room, he stopped and decided to borrow a book from him. He needed to read something to distract his mind. He knocked on the door and saw Kris was laying on his bed. When Kris saw Kai, he got up from his bed.

 

“Hyung, can I borrow a book to be read? Anything is okay.” Kris raised his eyebrows, it was rare to see Kai read something.

 

“Sure.” Kris got up and walked to his study table. He tried to find the book he was read before. It was a good book and he thought it was easy to be understood by Kai. But, he could not find it. He scratched his head and tried to remember where the last time he put it. Then, he remembered it, Tao borrowed it when he said he could not sleep and Tao needed something to read. Kris turned his body to Kai.

 

“Kai, Tao borrowed my book before. You can take the book in his room. I’ll tell him later. I think he has already finished reading it.” Kai nodded at Kris and exited from the room. He went to Tao’s room. Before, he knocked the door but he got no answer. He opened the door and found no one there. Tao must be practicing right now. He thought. Kai had no idea where Yoon Hee was. Then, he walked to the study table and started to search the book. While he was searching it, his hand accidentally nudged something and it fell to the floor. Kai looked down and found a book note was opened. He took it and realized it was Yoon Hee’s. He wanted to put it back when he saw something on the calendar. A day was circled. Kai read the note below the date and he got surprised.

 

“Oh. Isn’t it tomorrow?”

 

Suddenly, the door was opened and Tao entered the room. Fortunately, Tao was wiping his face with a towel and did not see when Kai put the book back to the table.

 

“Oh, you scared me Kai.” Tao pulled back when he saw someone was there. “What are you doing here?”  Tao asked while took his clothes off because it was full of sweat. Then, he wore a new one.

 

“I am looking for Kris hyung’s book. He said you borrowed it.” Kai replied.

 

“Oh, really? I forget about it.” Tao raised his eyebrows and tried to remember where he put it. He walked to the study table and searched it too. But he did not find it. Then, he looked around and then he remembered something.

 

“Ah, I know where it is.” Tao walked to his bed and took something under his pillow. It was Kris’s book.

 

“I always read it before I sleep. So I put it near my pillow.”  Tao gave the book to Kai.

 

“Why do you need to read the book before sleeping hyung?” Tao scratched his head and grinned.

“It because….” He stopped and realized something, “oh, nothing.”  Tao only grinned to Kai. He did not want to say the reason why he felt hard to fell asleep now. He could not tell him that it was because he did not accustom with the light on when he slept. But because he knew Yoon Hee could not sleep when it was dark, he kept the light on for her.

 

After taking the book, Kai wanted to leave the room, but before he reached the door, he stopped and wanted to ask about what happened this morning when they had breakfast.

 

“Hyung,..” Tao turned his head and looked at Kai, “About this morning…”

 

Suddenly, the door was opened and Yoon Hee entered the room. She was surprised to see Kai was there.

“Ups, sorry. I did not know oppa was here. Are you talking something?” Yoon Hee asked.

Kai cleared his throat and shook his head,  “Oh, no, I’m just taking this book.” He showed the book to her, “I’ll leave now.” He nodded to Tao and left the room.

 

Outside the room, Kai took a glance back to their room and sighed. Then, he went to his own room.

 

He lay on his bed and started to read book. But, again, he could not focus himself in reading. He remembered about Yoon Hee’s note. He wondered whether she will go tomorrow or not.

 

“After all, it is an important day.” He mumbled.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] Annyeong... ^^ sorry, It is a short chapter.... I was bored when making powerpoint, so I decided to make this chapter... Mianhae if it is not really good... ^~^ I promise I'll make it better next time... ^^