EXO-M

Exo's Lovely Manager

 

[A/N] the blue one means that it is spoken in Mandarin

 

No one’s POV:

 

EXO-K went to the public bathing place after cleaning their dorm. Inside the place, they have a chat with each other.

 

“Hyung, do you know what just happened when we cleaned our dorm?” Baekhyun started to open the conversation. Suho turned his head and looked at Baekhyun.

 

“What happened?”

 

“Kyungsoo hyung find that ‘thing’.” Among EXO, they addressed something they most afraid as ‘thing’. It seemed like it was taboo to say that. In this case, the victim was the cockroach.

 

“Really?? Then, what do you guys do?” Suho looked curious to know.

 

“You’ve known how do we respond to it. But fortunately, Yoon Hee was there.” Chanyeol explained to Suho.

 

“Yoon Hee? What did she do?”

 

“She is such a brave girl, she hit the cockroach hard enough, and I swear I felt like seeing a murder eyes when she hit that ‘thing’.” Baekhyun shuddered when telling him. Suho blinked in puzzlement, it seemed that Yoon Hee became the scary villain.

 

“We are lucky to have her at that time. I could imagine when that ‘thing’ walked freely inside our dorm.” Chanyeol just shivered when imagining that thing happened. Suho only laughed seeing his expression. He felt relieved when all the members finally happy of having Yoon Hee there.

 

“That’s what she meant for us. She is our manager after all.” Suho smiled to them.

 

“But, I felt like noona is so mysterious.” Said Sehun out of the blue. He scratched his head.

 

“What do you mean sehunnie?” asked Kyungsoo while rubbing his chest

(yes, they were taking a bath while chatting ^^)

 

“I mean, we even did not know who Yoon Hee noona is, why she was chosen as our manager other than other people, and we never heard any information about their family.”

When Sehun said that all the members started to think about it. That’s right, they never heard any information about her background, the reason why she was chosen as their manager other than the fact that Joon He hyung was the one who chose her.

They looked at each other, they suddenly realized that they knew nothing about her. Except Suho. He was the only person who knew that Yoon Hee was Joon He’s sister. Suho also knew that their parents were already dead, and they only had their aunt with them. But, Suho did not know the reason why their parents dead. Suho looked hesitated about telling the other members or not.

 

“What are you thinking hyung?” asked Kai when he realized that Suho was dazed off.

 

“Ugh.. nothing.” Suho just smiled to him. Suho came to a decision that it is Yoon Hee’s right to tell them. It is not polite to tell someone’s secret without permission.

They did not talk about that anymore and they continued taking a bath.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the dorm….

 

The EXO-M’s members silently entered the dorm. When they entered the dorm, they found no one. They thought, the other members must be going outside or having any schedules. They wanted to surprise them.

Fortunately, Xiumin brought the dorm’s key, so they could entered the dorm. Kris, the leader, asked the members to put their stuff in their own room and then gather again in the living room to surprise the EXO-K’s members.

Kris, Xiumin, and Luhan were sharing the same room. Lay shared room with Chen, however, Tao shared a room with the manager. It was decided since Tao could not speak Korean well, so he decided to share room with the manager in order to help him learned Korean. What they did not know was that Yoon Hee is their manager now. Tao entered the room and found it had been cleaned.

 

“Wow, hyung is really neat. The room looked so clean. If I don’t know that hyung was in this room, I may think that a girl is the owner of this room.” Said Tao while his eyes roamed around the room.

Then, he opened his cupboard. This is the reason why this room has two cupboards. One for Joon He as their manager, and one for Tao. Tao put his stuff inside the cupboard. Then, he decided to change his clothes. He took one of his favorite tees and started to wear it when suddenly he heard someone opened the door. He though it was the members. When he turned his head, he saw a girl was standing there. Suddenly she screamed and it made Tao got scared and screamed too.

 

 

Yoon Hee’s POV:

 

When I opened the door, I saw a half- man inside my room. What? Is he a ert? What should I do?

Then, that guy turned around and I could see his face. I scared at that time, unknowingly, I screamed and that guy screamed too.

 

“Arrrrgggghhh….” I threw all my stuff to him. Toothbrush, shampoo, toothpaste, even the soap.

 

“Yah! ert! Go away! What are you doing here?! Oppa! Oppaaaa!!! Help me, there is a ert inside the house.” I shouted out loud to call the oppas. That guy stepped forward while avoiding my attack.

 

“Yah! Who are you?! Stop it!” suddenly, he stood in front of me and held my hand. Stopping me from throwing many things. I got scared, I was afraid he will do something bad to me.

 

“Oppaaa!!! Help me!” I shouted louder. Then I heard some footsteps approaching my room. I felt relieved because I thought it must be Suho, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai oppa and Sehunnie. Then, when I turned my head to look at them, I got surprised. They were not my oppas. They were more strangers here. Their faces were unfamiliar. What happened here? Why there were many strangers.

 

“Tao, what happened? Why we heard there is a girl’s scream?” the tallest among them arrived first and said that. He looked surprised seeing me there. I could not help but screamed once again.

 

“Aaaarrrggghhhh….”

 

 

No One’s POV:

 

Yoon Hee was very shocked when she saw strangers in the dorm. Not only one but there were six strangers. Handsome strangers. Yoon Hee could not help but admitted that they were very handsome. But, it was not the time for her to think about that. One of them was inside her room and now he held her hand tightly afraid of being thrown by her. The rest of the strangers were standing in front of the door. Yoon Hee got panicked. There were no EXO-K members in the dorm.

 

Tao held Yoon Hee’s hands tightly because she threw many things to her. Then, he saw other members came and got shocked when they saw Yoon Hee and Tao. At that time, Tao had not finished wearing his clothes.

 

 

“Yah! Kungfu Panda, what are you doing? Why do you bring a girl inside the dorm?” Kris talked to him.

“Tao, if you want to do bad thing, just find another room. Don’t do ‘it’ inside our room.” Teased Lay when he saw Tao was shirtless. Yoon Hee was little bit surprised when they spoke in Mandarin. Fortunately, she understood what they talked about because her brother had taught her Mandarin before. When one of them talked about Tao being shirtless, she looked at him and she recognized that Tao was not using a shirt at all and then once again she screamed. It made all the members of EXO-M covered their ears.

 

EXO-K’s members walked leisurely to the dorm. They chatted and laughed at each other. When they reached the dorm, they got shocked when hearing a scream inside the dorm.

 

“Hyung, isn’t that Yoon Hee noona?” all the members got surprised when they heard her scream. They immediately run and when Chanyeol reached the doorknob, they were surprised that it was unlocked. They entered in hurry because they thought something bad happened with her.

Each of the members had different imaginations of what happened to her. Baekhyun thought there was a robber inside the dorm and Yoon Hee was being a hostage. Chanyeol thought that Yoon Hee found another cockroach and it might be more than one. But, when he remembered that Yoon Hee was not afraid with it, he thought it must be not because of it.

 

When they entered the door, they immediately run to the Yoon Hee’s room. All of them looked worry include Kai. He was afraid something bad might happen to her again. It seemed that she always meets troubles. When they reached the room, they were surprised to see there were some people in front of the door. To their surprised, it was EXO-M.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Suho was the first one who noticed them. Kris turned his head when he saw Suho approached them. “You did not tell me that you’ll come here now.”

 

Kris grinned to him. “Hi Joonmyun, long time no see. We just want to make a surprise for you.” all the members of EXO-K looked surprised seeing EXO-M there.

 

Then, Sehun broke their conversation by calling Yoon Hee. “Yoon Hee noona!”

 

Yoon Hee who still inside the room heard Sehun calling her and then she tried to release Tao’s grip from her hand. “Sehun-ah, help me! Oppa help me! There is a ert here!”

 

“Yah, who do you say as ert?” Tao raised his eyebrows. He looked annoyed when she heard that she called him a ert. Then, Suho walked to the room and saw Tao was shirtless and he held Yoon Hee’s hands tightly.

 

“Tao-ah, please release her.” Tao then released her hand, “She is our new manager.” Said Suho to them.

 

All of the members of EXO-M got shocked, “What??!!! New manager??!” they shouted in unison. Suho and the rest of EXO-K nodded in unison too.

 

“Oppa, who are they?” asked Yoon Hee while rubbed her hands.

 

“They are EXO-M.”

Yoon Hee blinked her eyes. “What??!!!”

 

 

[A/N] Hi... ^^ another chapter has been added.. welcome to the new readers.. I hope you like it..

thank you for the positive comment for this story, I hope you always support my story... ^^

How about this chapter?? EXO-M finally appeared..which member do you like to be paired with Yoon Hee? ^^

 

 

I do not own the picture... the credit goes to the owner ^^

[I heard EXO will have a comeback... really can't wait for it.... >_<]