Dream #8

What's the meaning of my DREAMS?

 

I was fidgeting in my seat as I wait for this “someone” to come. Yes, believe it or not. I’m here for a date which is fully against my will. Fortunately to my ‘kind’ good friends, they got to get their way with me.

FLASHBACK

“Yea, you’re going for a date! And that’s final. It’s tonight by the way which means… you have to go shopping!” said the smartass Minjun.

The next thing I knew, I was at the shopping mall being dragged into the various boutiques. Come on! It’s not even prom! And there you have the girls getting so excited to get me a dress for the unimportant, unwanted date.

I tried on plenty of dresses. I can’t be bothered by it though. The girls finally settled on a light pink dress that ends just above my knees with a white laced ribbon around the waist.

They even got me new shoes. The colour matched the dress. It was a light pink pump shoes with cream lace bow at the front. I must admit it was really cute.

After much shopping, they dragged me home to “complete my makeover” as quoted from Ji Ra. I was told to have a quick shower. Just as I stepped my feet out of the bathroom, I was dragged to sit in front of the mirror.

They started playing around with my hair. They did fishtail braids at first then decided it was not “it”. Then they did a side pony tail then decided it was not “it” again. So they continued to play around while I was getting bored and sleepy. Looking at the mirror in front of me, I can see my bed with the pinkish floral sheets seducing me and calling me to get to bed.

I was in my own world until there was a painful tug at my head. I realised they did a double braid headbands with a sparkly pink strips laced through it. I thought they were finally done but no… they decided to bun all the loose hair up instead of letting it loose.

Ji Ra started squealing like always. I saw the black waterproof eyeliner in her right hand. I got the idea. They wanted to start on makeup which I was not too fond off. I love natural look the best.

“Can I just put some lip gloss then go, please?” I pleaded.

Of course, they did not listen to me. They applied eyeliner, then mascara, then lip gloss, not forgetting to brush some blusher that highlights my cheekbones which I was proud off.

I was pushed into the bathroom to get changed into the dress. I opened the bathroom door and I heard gasps. And squealing which unsurprisingly was from the one and only, Ji Ra.

“You look perfect!” said the most unexpected girl, Minki. That must be true then.

I gave her a small smile and then was ambushed by Ji Ra and Sunyoung screaming into my ear, repeating over how I looked so pretty and perfect.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

My thoughts were cut short when I saw “someone” walking towards me with a charming smile that had my jaw dropped. He’s so so good-looking! His hair was jet black. He was wearing a white plain tee that was hugging is body (certified HOT!) coupled with casual dark blue jeans.

I. Think. I’m. In. Love.

My thoughts were cut again when he stood in front of me with his hands out, gesturing for a handshake, “Hi, I’m Lee B-”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

yo~!

wassup wassupp!

Pretty In Pink! 

Everything is pinkyyyyy~! YAYYYYYYYYYY

Alright this chapter's up.

I'm gonna update tonight again. BUT.. That is if I receive at least three comments

No comments, No update.

Heheheheeheh~! 

SUSPENSE. 

COMMENT!!!

SUBSCRIBE!!