Dream #6

What's the meaning of my DREAMS?

 

As more time passed, I really mastered the skill of blocking out whatever I do not wish to hear, know or think about. I became a totally self-centred person in a sense that I only thought what the best was for me. That secret couple kept on pestering me to confront him while the others just respected my decisions and actions. Seriously, what’s wrong with their heads, these two dodo birds!

As mentioned, I’ve mastered the skill of ignoring thus I did not have anymore goosebumps or panic attack whenever my eyes laid on him. That’s an accomplishment. I knew it was just another phase of life. He totally did not affect me anymore.

---

I was sweating profusely when we were called to assemble at the quadrangle after our Physical Education period. As usual students trudged slowly to the assemble point thus I stood under the air-conditioner to cool off while waiting for them. Sure it wold take long because there are three classes having this lesson at the same time.

As I was standing under the air-conditioner, fanning myself with my hands, a figure stood beside me. I turned to see him. He was doing the same- head facing the air-con while hands flapping in an attempt to fan himself. I stared at him for about a minute or two then continued what I was doing.

“Hot?” he suddenly asked.

I was slapping myself mentally, wondering if I was dreaming. I mean I do not know him and here he was shooting something random. I raised one of my eyebrows as I looked at him who was giving the look of anticipation for my answer. Hence, I concluded that he was waiting for an answer.

Unsure, I stuttered, “ Urmm… y-yeah.”

I faced back to the machine above and scolded myself mentally for stuttering. Then I started scolding him too in my mind because I believe he’s not that dumb. I mean why the hell would a person fan themselves, under the air-conditioner, if they’re not feeling hot?

I broke out from my trance when he propped his arms on my shoulder. My eyes trailed from his hand that was dangling off my shoulder to his big smiley face. I let it be because I did not mind the skinship. My guy friends do that a lot. I began to relax when he abruptly pulled me closer to him. And thanks to that, I stumbled a bit and in order to balance myself, I enveloped him into a hug as my arms encircled his waist. He pulled me into a full embrace as he moved his other hands to wrap around me. The next thing I knew was my legs was in the air and I was spinning, well actually we were spinning because he spun us.

---

Oh crap! It’s been four peaceful months, and that Volume decided to show up in my dreams. The worst was it was some fluffy dream! Oh, if you’re wondering why Volume it’s because the abbreviation for his name is LBH which is equivalent to Length x Breadth x Height.

Back to the point… What dream was that?! An air-conditioner outdoors dangling from who knows where! Abusurd. Absurd. Absurd.

What am I supposed to do now?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

hey!
 

totally sorry for the delay! 

but here it is.

so how? another dream of LBH!

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm so happy that my national exams are done!

wooohoooo hands up party tonight~!

next POSSIBLE update: 18 November 2012 SGT
sorry cannot post on 17th afternoon/night as i have a super packed schedule...

 

wait for me kkay?

subscribe and comment!

thanks!

 

ppyong~ <3