Dream #7

What's the meaning of my DREAMS?

 

“I dreamt about him. AGAIN. Gahhhh!” I exclaimed when I got to my seat the next day.

“Who? You mean SM?” Ji Ra squealed with her high-pitched voice.

I laid my head on the desk. I was so frustrated with these unwanted dreams. I mean I can dream of 2PM or Big Bang, at least I know them… I’m a big fan afterall.

“I don’t know what to say but… maybe he cast a spell on you,” Sunyoung said calmly which made me look up and gave her a what-the-heck face. She said she doesn’t know what to say but she’s saying the most ridiculous things.

“I mean… Maybe he really likes you a lot and he wants you to notice him and fall for him,” Sunyoung continued.

I took quite sometime to digest what I was told. After it fully sunk in, I smacked Sunyoung on her arms because she wasn’t making any sense at all!

---

Break.

Urgh! I had to face him. I wasn’t in the right state of mind. Sometimes I really wish I could just walk up to him and confront him about it. However, the idea of me looking like the weirdest weirdo held me back. Imagine the scenario…

“Err, hi. Do you by chance know me? I was wondering if you dreamt recently.”

Then he give me THAT look as if there’s the “IGNORE HER, SHE’S A WEIRDO” sign on my forehead. After that he would walk off.

I came back to reality when Minjun tapped my back and told me, “Talk to him. Seriously. He’s a very cool guy.”

“Uh-huh. And how do you know that?” I asked.

“I hung out with his friends before. We played soccer.” He shrugged and started munching on the apple.

--

A few days passed by and I was still not coming out with battle plans. I thought through about what I was supposed to do but nothing came to mind. To say I was stressed out was an understatement.

There was nothing special during break. I dragged myself to our usual table. I plopped down on my seat and hung my head low.

“You look like a mess!” Sunyoung was being so nice, “complimenting” me like I wasn’t aware.

“Alright!” Minjun started to do double clap then continued, “ I cannot stand you being like a zombie so… I have a plan and you’ll just have to follow!”

Geez this guy. How can he be so… so… happy and cheerful about this? I totally do not want to be involved in whatever twisted plan of his. But. That doesn’t mean I’m not curious.

To ease this unsettling feeling I asked, “What?”

“Well, I’m setting you up on a date with someone just so that you can clear your mind off LBH.”

Say WHAT?!? He wants me to start DATING ‘someone’ who I apparently do not know off?!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! 

I AM BACK!

I know it's been long. I am really so sorry for the wait.

The news is: My granddaddy's showing signs on improvement! 

I am so happy~!!! Hehehehehehehe

Anyways it's up Up UP!

lalalalalala lalalalalalala lalalalalalala~

I will post up another chappie later today~!

It's currently 12.23AM in Singapore~

So I'll post up after I have my So Sweet Sleep~!

COMMENTS <3

SUBSCRIBE <3

ppyong~